Like Minded Lushes August 2011

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Uhhh husband and I polished off a whole bottle of blueberry vodka yesterday.....amazingly I feel great today.....beer later, Yeah PROBABLY :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The Plan:
    Monday, 5 drinks, bottle of wine...I didn't even last a day
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, state fair...13, maybe, I think
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 18 drinks
    Goal: <12 to 15

No drinks for Saturday, worked from 7P to 11P and took call from 11P to 7A. Essential, I got paid to be sober!!

One more day to go!! Then, I have to have a plan for next week...:ohwell:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Guinness last night...........................hmmmmm!
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Too much wine continues to lead to too much food and the scale moving in the wrong direction. :sad: So...I'm planning on ZERO alcohol for the next 21 days. (Takes 21 days to build a habit and I definitely need a new and healthier one.) I'll come to this great group to post my status. Wish me luck. (The longest I've gone in the recent past is 3 days.)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Too much wine continues to lead to too much food and the scale moving in the wrong direction. :sad: So...I'm planning on ZERO alcohol for the next 21 days. (Takes 21 days to build a habit and I definitely need a new and healthier one.) I'll come to this great group to post my status. Wish me luck. (The longest I've gone in the recent past is 3 days.)

Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I lost count last night and stopped drinking water as well...so I feel like caca today. :frown:
    Back on track tomorrow hopefully.
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welp, I not only drank some beer and wine yesterday....but did indeed take part in Champagne Sunday. It was worth it! The cool thing is that am still under my calories!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The Plan:
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Worked another double on Sunday night. That's the key! Have no life and work the weekends.

Made it thru the week with 18 total...eh, could be better and it could be worse
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    Hi all, thought I would start tracking here again. Hope everyone has an ideal week!

Sunday - 2 glasses of Merlot
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    3 drinks at the work party on Friday, nothing on Saturday, and 2 yesterday...

I'm starting my logging today, so I can at least start with a zero.

Kim, did you get my PM?
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wedding reception Saturday evening netted me 3 bud lights and 3 (weak ones) gin and 7-up. Put me over on calories but had a great time!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    wedding weekend and I don't feel so great, definitely lost track of how much I drank on Saturday night but it started with Moscow Mules, mmm. There was red wine, more vodka drinks, beers...
    I need a plan for the week, I think I will refrain from drinking tonight and tomorrow, then Wednesday I will have to drink at my cousin's party, she will be 21!
    Sunday=0 drinks
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    2 for 2!!
    Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks
    Here's to a healthy week!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 0 drinks
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

I worked a double last night and drinking on the job isn't acceptable behavior....success for Friday :drinker: having a plan is working :tongue:
    Dang Kim, 13 at the State Fair! Don't know about your fair but here you could go broke and still not have a buzz! I'm pouring the beer here and I feel so bad when I have to charge them so much for something so small!

Look at all your 0's though! That's awesome, you rock lady:drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Man, I am getting so tired of my weekends sabatoging my week!

Mon 0
    Tue 0
    Wed 0
    Thur 0
    Fri 1 beer, 4 vodka soda
    Sat 2 beer, 4-5 vodka soda
    Sun 0

Friday I felt a nice buzz but Saturday I was a frickin' mess! Not sure what happend but I blame the bartender!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    3 drinks at the work party on Friday, nothing on Saturday, and 2 yesterday...

I'm starting my logging today, so I can at least start with a zero.

Kim, did you get my PM?

No, I did not!!! Was it about the contest?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Dang Kim, 13 at the State Fair! Don't know about your fair but here you could go broke and still not have a buzz! I'm pouring the beer here and I feel so bad when I have to charge them so much for something so small!

It was probably 8 premium beers @ 20 oz each. I have standards you know. $6.75 each. So, I figured it out to be 13. Going again on Thursday, I'm thinking of packin' some vodka/soda. Beer is too heavy to drink all day long; plus, the cost as you have mentioned. :grumble:

The zeros took lots of effort as the drinking as been shall we say legendary. I'm drinking vodka, soda with a splash of Izzy pom and a twist of lime. Life is good again :heart:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

It was probably 8 premium beers @ 20 oz each. I have standards you know. $6.75 each. So, I figured it out to be 13. Going again on Thursday, I'm thinking of packin' some vodka/soda. Beer is too heavy to drink all day long; plus, the cost as you have mentioned. :grumble:

The zeros took lots of effort as the drinking as been shall we say legendary. I'm drinking vodka, soda with a splash of Izzy pom and a twist of lime. Life is good again :heart:
    I learned the hard way this weekend that I have to make my own vodka/soda's if I want to have any accountablity. I went to one bar on Friday and drank my drink no problem... went to a different bar the next night and was a hot frickin' mess! Can't really count the calories when the bartender is overpouring like a mad man!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Kim--Yes, ma'am. I'm in, if you'll have me. I'll send another PM for good measure.

So, 2 shots of Captain Morgan last night.

Monday=2
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    tweaked my back. Feeling lots of pain. Grumpy. didn't drink all day yesterday until 8:00 and then I had a few vodka rocks because I wanted to try to sleep. I will probably drink tonight because I am here at work in agony.