Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'll be spiking their stuff...
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Five hour energy bottles are perfect for smuggling, pours a perfect shot and easily hides in a purse...not that I've ever done that :blushing:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Five hour energy bottles are perfect for smuggling, pours a perfect shot and easily hides in a purse...not that I've ever done that :blushing:

HAHA totally did that when I flew to vegas :)
  • Sonaew
    Sonaew Posts: 6
    Options
    So happy you started this group. I love my wine in the evening, but I know it is sabotaging my work outs. I have cut down, but I know I could cut down even more.
  • Sonaew
    Sonaew Posts: 6
    Options
    I never thought of that one!!! :drinker:
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes :flowerforyou:
    Things are finally settling down a tiny bit at work...and the kids aren't half bad ;) I have kept it under control lush-wise since the Friday Night Fiasco of who knows how many bottles of wine...
    I have been getting in at least one 'zero' day a week -- usually Saturdays, which is odd. It is way easier to not drink on a weekend day when I am all chilled out and exhausted from hiking, paddling, swimming, and yard work. I have been pretty good, too, about following the 'no-booze-for-you- unless you work out' rule. Week days, well, I have had one or two glasses of wine every night this week so far -- maybe I will skip tomorrow...
    Friday night a bunch of us from school are going out, so that won't be a zero night!

Glad to see that everyone is still Chillin' like Bob Dylan!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Lushes will dominate in the competition, I hope:glasses: . I really need to kick it in gear. :ohwell:

If you couldn't have a typsy mom, my kids wouldn't have gone very many fun places with me ( I m just sayin'):blushing:

I know you are sold on the blueberry vodka idea for the fair, Kim, but I would have gone with sweet tea vodka for the lemonade. It's my new fav. In fact I am looking at a whole bottle and realizing that September starts tomorrow. But .... I did give myself leeway for the labor day weekend so I should be okay.

Welcome newbies. All lushes are welcome. we don't discriminate. :happy: I will be starting a new thread tomorrow morning around 5:15 Pacific time for September. Follow the link I post in the morning.

I can't believe August is over. Have a lushy evening.

I
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Robin, I love that iced tea vodka too!!!! Can't believe its Aug 31st either, crazy!!!!!

Hubby's working late....I'm lonely and bored...thank god for dvr'd food network shows and WINE :drinker:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I love the "no booze for you unless you work out rule"..... which just leads us to getting to bed later. :sad:

On this cycle, I work out at night, then drink, then get to bed late and feel too bad to work out in the morning. I want to work out in the morning, come home and drink and get to bed early. :bigsmile: Only way I can figure out to do that is to quit drinking one night. Ouch.
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    Sun=0
    Mon=0
    Tues=0
    Wed=0 (BARELY)
    Was a stressful day at work & I sooo wanted to stop for a bottle of wine on the way home. Managed to avoid it and feeling good. Not sure I'm going to last 21 days & wondering if I can allow wine Friday & Saturday & then do another 5 days off, etc... One day at a time I guess. Have a great night everyone!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Fantasy football draft was tonight. Had 3 IPA's at the event. Then came home put together some food and enjoyed 2 glasses of Cab/Merlot. Life is good!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The Plan:
    Monday, 6 drinks...vodka, soda, Izzy pom and lime
    Tuesday, 6 drinks....3 Sam Adams @ Champps & and 3 of the above when we got home
    Wednesday, 0 drinks
    Thursday, state fair, 6 vodka lemonades
    Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0 drinks
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 18

Goal < 18

I actually have a 0 for Wednesday....

Robin, the sweet tea vodka also has my attention...
    Sexyjeans, lots of zeros there...keep up the good work
    Solpwr...sounds like a winner of a night
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    New Thread. PLEASE Follow US over to SEPTEMEBER!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332459-like-minded-lushes-septemeber-2011
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    x