What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    today was

Insanity pure cardio 40min
    insanity cardio abs 15
    belly dance class 60 min
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd! When I read the title to this thread, I thought that it said, "What is or was your excuse for the day?" I thought it was a funny idea and was all set to share all of my excuses for today.

My excuses would have been more interesting, but for exercise: No More Trouble Zones, circuits 7, 1, and 2
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Did 65 minutes of the bike and 25 minutes of strenght training.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    jog/walk. working on building up more jogging than walking. i did pretty good today! Went just over 2 miles and made it just under a mile without stopping to walk. did a lot better than yesterday!

2.3 miles in 28 minutes
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    P90X Back and Biceps along with Ab Ripper X :)
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywJqdtmhhv0&feature=channel Everything she does but make it last for 40 min.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Worked and 11 hour shift. Only got 15 minute break. Not something I can really log but I'll be damned if I didn't burn any calories running around for 11 hours.
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    I biked to work today (~15 miles, 67 min, 780 cals burned). Couldn't bike back home due to thunderstorms and lightning though :(
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    walked to work 2.19 miles. walked home same distance all up hill though. I live in Seattle, so it is a real hill...
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Unconventional workout for me today...push mowed my yard for 2 hours. :smile:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd! When I read the title to this thread, I thought that it said, "What is or was your excuse for the day?" I thought it was a funny idea and was all set to share all of my excuses for today.

My excuses would have been more interesting, but for exercise: No More Trouble Zones, circuits 7, 1, and 2

That would be a great topic actually!

30 min horizontal mamba ...that counts doesn't it??
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My sixth day in a road working out and i finsished out strong with NMTZ! Never have Ive been so motivated and finished so sweaty as I did today, and the part of the motivation was I will rest tomorrow, and want to do that knowing I gave it my all!
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk/jog. I need some new running shoes.
  • kel7298
    Options
    10 minute Solution : Carb Burner (all 5 sets) 50 min!
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile run, 20 mins of a dance DVD and I will walk 2 miles to get to work tonight :)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just finished Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I hate it but I love it. Still have some problems with some of the plyomtrics, for example 180s, but to day I gave it my all on the once I can do and enjoy and it was hard as hell but Im superproud of myself for pulling through.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    long, very hilly ride, inland North San Diego County, and it was 99 degrees! We were out for about 4 hours, but took lots of water breaks.

Encinitas > San Elijo > Elfin Forest > Harmony Grove > Del Dios > Lake Hodges > Cielo > Rancho Santa Fe > Olivenhain > Encinitas.
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ran a half marathon in 2:20ish....running another one tomorrow. :-) Crazy talk! LOL
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    40 minutes of pilates and 30 minutes of Tae-Bo
  • kel7298
    Options
    yesterday was 57 min on the elliptical

today 10 min solutions pilates - 3 segments