What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    will be insanity cardio revovery
    and zumba tonight ( if the pain is gone)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    45 min spin coming up.
  • Juliane1986
    Juliane1986 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym on my lunch break. I starting off jogging for a warm up and then went on the elliptical for 15 minutes. Jogged 2 laps, just to break it up (11 is 1 mile in my gym) and then went on the stairmaster for 10 minutes. Then headed to the pool for a 10 minute swim and ended with some relaxation in the steam room and jaccuzi. Back to work now :-)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Today it's P90X Back & Biceps / Ab Ripper X
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of zumba tonight at 7:15.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    ran 2.8 miles outside, then 300 reps of shoulders and back
  • reinach31
    Options
    50 min - fitness bootcamp! - and 200 squats - while getting ready for work!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    5K run this morning with a 5 minute cool down walk; 34 minutes total.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    1/2 hour walk and 45 min intermediate zumba
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: Crossfit 60 minutes; Home Gym workout 35 minutes
    Today: Crossfit 60 minutes; Home Gym 35 minutes
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    well i have been going a bit mad recently, but today, all i have done so far is a little amount of resistance work. 50 wall push ups, 15 push ups (i have a really bad arm at the moment, and i just cant physically do more), 80 weighted triceps extensions, and 15 modified wall push ups, where my fingers are facing in instead of up. ive really punished that arm today! but i am going to do 45 minutes of yoga, and 30 minutes of wii-fit rythmn boxing too. much less than an average day of late, but still over 300 cals burned, and ive worked my muscles!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 w 3 and 4! Halfway into w 4 after drinking som water I wanted to puke, felt dizzy and was hungry and tired, all at the same time, how ever thats even possible.
    Doing them both in one workout is very challening, I think the reason I fell short today is ive had to days of rest only eating 1200 kcal a day so ill try prepare better. Its the cardio thats hard, especially when it goes from upper to lower body or vice versa. But ill be going at it again tomorrow, im deadset on making this work.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    paddled out on the lagoon 1 hour, rehearsed choreos for Sunday's show 1 hour.
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Took it pretty easy today, went for a 45 minute bike ride, although there was one pretty damn big hill. Being the silly plonker I am I forgot my water, so when I got to the top I felt a bit drained and a bit silly.
  • greatsouth
    greatsouth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: treadmill, for 60 minutes @ 3.5 mph on 4 incline
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the arc trainer and 25 minutes on the stationary bike. I'm pooped & sore!
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did an hours worth of extra housework & I will be doing L1 of 30DS shortly once I get miss 7 months settled
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 w 3 and 4! Halfway into w 4 after drinking som water I wanted to puke, felt dizzy and was hungry and tired, all at the same time, how ever thats even possible.
    Doing them both in one workout is very challening, I think the reason I fell short today is ive had to days of rest only eating 1200 kcal a day so ill try prepare better. Its the cardio thats hard, especially when it goes from upper to lower body or vice versa. But ill be going at it again tomorrow, im deadset on making this work.

Be careful. Might try upping your calories just a bit.
  • Nette2172
    Nette2172 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Did Couch 2 5K this morning. Day 1 of week 1. :smile:
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Did Ripped in 30 w 3 and 4 today again, for the third time. Its getting better but its still pretty hard. Ill do it for another week or two, depending on the progress and if I get tired of it. Its still on a "i feel like i wanna puke"kind of level and when Im finished it wont be.