What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    wow great job everyone!

I did Bob Harper's Strength routine this morning. 70 min of pure enjoyment
  • graciegrace93
    Options
    P90X-45 minutes. Elliptical-20 minutes. Me-dead
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    sit-ups, push-ups, lunges, squats, arm curls, leg lifts, barbell lifts front, side, and overhead, 20 minutes of interval training on the elliptical, and 70 minutes of a leisurely walk
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    did wk 5 day 1 of the c25k this afternoon, and will do the 5th day of level one 30DS this evening :D
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Today was a cardio day for me. So it was 45min on my Bowflex Treadclimber, at max setting, 4.0mph.
  • gtunlimited
    gtunlimited Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Beach body 10 minute workout. 10 minutes of abs, then 10 mins full body workout and then 10 minutes of cardio. Was awesome
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Today was upper back and bicep training.

Chest supported rows (maximal)
    face pulls
    db rows
    shrugs
    bb curls
    hammer curls
    cable curls (two kinds)

Don't know / don't care about the calorie burn. :)
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5 mile run today:happy: during the run it rained on me and then the sun came out and it was really warm! Gotta love British weather!
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i did 75 minutes on my wii ''my fitness coach'' (25 mins of aerobics moves, and 50 mins of lower body moves), then i did 30 minutes of wii-fit rhythm boxing and 30 minutes of jogging on the spot, and 100 minutes of walking. good day today.
  • un4gvn2
    Options
    So far I have not been "in the mood" to exercise today .... found this thread and now am gonna go do HIIT 30 !!

Thanks Everyone for the Motivation to Work That Body !!!
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm quite lucky in that I have a job which requires me to walk at a speed of about 3.5mph for 4 hours, 5 times a week. So it's great for me! I get up at 5, eat breakfast and by the time I get home and log it on my journal I have around 800-900 extra calories to eat. I also use the wii fit for an hour every day and I try to use my rowing machine on a highish resistance for around 20 mins per day as well. All in all it seems to be serving me well =)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    65 mile ride, avg 15 mph.
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    10km hike from the edge of the Niagara Escarpmemt down to the river (through the Niagara Glen). Trails were rocky and steep in spots (and when we ventured too far past our trail we had fallen trees to climb over). Over all it took about 2 hours to climb down the glen, hike around the Niagara River and then hike our butts back up the cliff. One he!! of a work out!!!!
  • phlumpet
    phlumpet Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    P90X chest and back/ab ripper x this morning. In about 8 minutes I'm going to try the stationary bike for as long as it takes to reduce the guilt of all the bad stuff I ate at my family function today.
  • kel7298
    Options
    52 minutes on the treadmill
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting an intense session tomorrow so today I decided to take it easy in order to rest my body a bit before my new routine.

So today I did 20 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of strength training.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k on the soccer fields during daughters practice
  • kel7298
    Options
    65 minutes of Jackie Warner's One on One Training workout DVD.
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    an hours cycling, half an hour wii-fit rhythm boxing, half an hour jogging on the spot, and ten minutes resistance training (shoulders and triceps today)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    90 minutes paddling on the lagoon. beautiful morning!