What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• floppyflopflop
    Options
    Walked to the train station and back (20 mins)

Ballet class for an hour :)
  • missyrussell81
    missyrussell81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5 mile walk around the lake and then heading to the gym to lift weights.
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    45 minute brisk walk with my dog. It was a very busy work-day for me, and my SO is out of town, so I was proud of myself for getting that in.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Last night I did a Zumba workout I found on youtube that was a lot of fun! It was called "Latin Dance Aerobic Workout". Tonight is NROLFW Stage 6, B2.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    This morning I did a couple of dance videos on youtube for 34 minutes. I spent 30 just trying to figure out which ones I wanted to do. :ohwell: Maybe youtube isn't the right place for someone with ADD to be looking.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    45 minutes walking on the treadmill - swollen & sore knee prevented me from jogging or running, then about an hour of weights (all upper body, core, rather than risking knees - except from abduction/adduction), then walked the 25 minutes home afterwards.

So annoyed with myself for screwing up my knee at the weekend. But my arms still look pumped five hours later.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    1.5 mile run for warm up followed by strength training - Shoulders and Abs.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Been to busy lately to post it, but I have been exercising daily. I rock regardless

Strength training & elliptical today!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Been to busy lately to post it, but I have been exercising daily. I rock regardless

Strength training & elliptical today!

You do rock!

This morning I did NROLFW, stage 7, workout 1. Tonight I will do 70 squats for the squat challenge.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    RESURRECTION!!! This morning I did Turbo Fire HIIT 20 Class, and tonight I will do 295 squats for the squat challenge.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    ahh..this thread!

3 mile jog this morning :flowerforyou:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today will be hiking for about an hour after work with my husband. And my mini-office workouts I do 2-3 times a day for 10-15 ea. just to keep from sitting all day.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Ummm, that would not be 295 squats. Wow, my math sucks. Make that 225. Only 4 more days of these things! And yes, Kelly, this thread! :bigsmile:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    5am swim session.
    Then...

Doing a cycling class at 6pm tonight.

I'll be a tired puppy.

If I'm enterprising, I'll be swimming at 5am tomorrow.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    45 min Zumba+ brisk walk for 2 miles and walking bleachers
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Lifting my Push muscles and taking a 3 mile jog!
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bench 1 RM

21-15-9
    225 deadlift
    handstand push ups
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    loving the jump rope.

Exercise is supposed to be
    -stress relieving
    -fun
    -effective

Honestly, this is the first thing i've found that is ALWAYS all three to me. Typically i'll get to a point in a workout where i'm enjoying myself. but i may dread doing it before hand or not even get to the point where i'm having a good time.

And in 30 min i can get compairable numbers on my HRM to an Insanity work out.

i can be falling all over myself tired and still happy to throw on some music and get to jump roping. once you pic up a trick or two, its honestly a lot like dancing.

if you haven't found something thats like this for you, keep trying new things.
  • dawnymc1
    dawnymc1 Posts: 29
    Options
    HIIT (bicycle sprints, running stairs, burpees), jumping rope, cycling moderate level & weight training. 90 minutes.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 week 4 - my last day! Woohoo!