What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    3 miles run this morning at 5:30 am! Then insanity's cardio an workout after work!!
  • cinn72
    cinn72 Posts: 2
    Options
    1 hour of aerobics and weights
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    headed to the Y a little later tonight... planning on the AMT Trainer and upper body workout. Maybe I will try the stairmaster again, I'm determined to master it!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Leg day (leg curls, press & lift) & elliptical
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Deadlifts ..... 340x20

*dies*
    Pistol squats and squats

*dies again after pistol squats*

I'm planning on C25K. Gotta get my *kitten* in gear, I just signed up for my first 5K!

That was just one set, out of 5 ......LOL
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Today I did Insanity Cardio Max Intervals. All I can say is I gave it my best shot!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts ..... 340x20

*dies*
    Pistol squats and squats

I'm planning on C25K. Gotta get my *kitten* in gear, I just signed up for my first 5K!

5 sets of 20?! :noway:

I ended up spending too much time trying to fix my headlights, so I didn't get to work out last night. Tonight is W3D2 of All Pro. 10 reps was killing me on Monday. Today's -10%, so it'll be a little easier.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Deadlifts ..... 340x20

*dies*
    Pistol squats and squats

I ended up spending too much time trying to fix my headlights, so I didn't get to work out last night. Tonight is W3D2 of All Pro. 10 reps was killing me on Monday. Today's -10%, so it'll be a little easier.

No, 2x12,1x20,1x12,1x10 (66 reps in 10 min) ......That was after 3x10 200lb front squats for a warm up ...(I didn't log those though).The gym I am using right now is limited in regards to weight. So, I have to work with what they have.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Today was chest and bicep day for me. By the time i left i could hardly lift my water bottle lol Felt great!!
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I try to do at least 30 minutes of yoga and a 30 minute walk with my dog each day. Today I did 50 minutes of yoga, and going to take the doggie out later this evening after it cools down.
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Push-mowing the lawn. It's one of my favorite exercises. My husband does the rest with the riding mower and gets some tongue lashings from friends of ours that drive by and see him riding and me pushing LOL
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ran 3.29 miles today, walked 1.58 miles. Passed the 1,000 mile mark on Runkeeper stats since Oct. 2011!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congrats glassgallm! 45 minutes of cardio- woo-hoo!
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This morning was 40 minutes of free weights (leg day) and then walking 3 miles at lunch.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts ..... 340x20

*dies*
    Pistol squats and squats

No, 2x12,1x20,1x12,1x10 (66 reps in 10 min) ......That was after 3x10 200lb front squats for a warm up ...(I didn't log those though).The gym I am using right now is limited in regards to weight. So, I have to work with what they have.

One of these days, that will be me! :bigsmile:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    This morning I did a 60 minute high intensity, high impact step aerobics class (group step by BTS) and tonight I ran a 43:53 somewhat hilly 8K road race
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    45 minute walk around my hilly neighborhood.
  • markink81
    markink81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    One hour of weight training...Chest, Biceps and ab day:smile:
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5x5 Deadlift
    3 Sets of Chin ups until failure
    3x8 One arm row
    3x8 Close Grip Pulldown
    2x8 BB Curls
    2x8 Hammer Curls

Ripped my callus and bled all over the barbell 2nd week in a row... it hurts so good.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    15.25 miles on my stationary bike...