What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Today was the double workout day for Week 1 of T25, so I did Lower Focus, took like a 5 minute break, then did Cardio. Sweaty, sweaty, work; but it's done and I'm pretty happy that I made it through week one.

Did you need another mop? Sorry, couldn't help myself. :flowerforyou:
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today was the double workout day for Week 1 of T25, so I did Lower Focus, took like a 5 minute break, then did Cardio. Sweaty, sweaty, work; but it's done and I'm pretty happy that I made it through week one.

Did you need another mop? Sorry, couldn't help myself. :flowerforyou:
    Nice!
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Power 90 sculpt this morning, and 45min on the elliptical- intervals, this afternoon.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Kinda sad to say this but it's my last week of CLX. Lean phase 1 today and a few (15) on the elliptical.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    This is my week off before starting Phase 3 of NROLFW... and its actually pretty great running weather today (the calm before the snow storm)... so I think I'm going to strap on the ol' running shoes when I get home :)
  • mikeroybal
    mikeroybal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Squats, Bench Press, and Deadlifts
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Danceaton class tonight at Lifetime Fitness. It's my first time and I'm a little nervous to be booty-poppin' in public!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Kinda sad to say this but it's my last week of CLX. Lean phase 1 today and a few (15) on the elliptical.

Sad? I'd be celebrating!

Saturday was legs and abs, yesterday I did Burlesque by Jazzercise, and tonight it's chest/shouders/triceps.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Lean intervals today. I dunno what the hell I did but I just about died. Had to stop a few times to catch my breath. Made me feel lame. :explode:
  • royvmax
    royvmax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Today was a rst day for me which I always find to be a bit of a bummer. Only exercise was a 25minute power walk with the dog. Can't wait to get back to the gym tomorrow for a real hard n sweaty workout!

cheers,

Roy
  • kel7298
    Options
    Lean phase 2 plus 10 mins spinning...nice burn for the day 384 cals
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Back and biceps, and a little cardio tonight. I ended up not being able to go to the gym Monday, so I made that one up yesterday, along with some arc trainer.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Went for a two mile walk in the rain. My shirt got drenched through. :P
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    30 day shred level 2 with kids driving toy cars over my back and running off with my dumbells ekkk
  • kel7298
    Options
    The last couple days I have done Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred. It's not for the faint of heart
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The last couple days I have done Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred. It's not for the faint of heart

That's one I don't have. I have Shred it with Weights, or something like that, but I haven't used it yet.

My legs and booty were whining all weekend about all the work they had to do on Friday. Saturday I walked, Sunday was rest day. Yesterday was shoulders/chest/triceps, and today is C25K, except I don't have my headphones with me, so I might just do the "run until I feel like I'm gonna die" thing, and then walk between those times. :smile:
  • kel7298
    Options
    today is C25K, except I don't have my headphones with me, so I might just do the "run until I feel like I'm gonna die" thing, and then walk between those times. :smile:

haha...I know that strategy !

Today was Level 1 of JM ES&S plus 10 mins of HARD spinning. I'm liking this routine since it's got me sore. Gotta love that!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    today is C25K, except I don't have my headphones with me, so I might just do the "run until I feel like I'm gonna die" thing, and then walk between those times. :smile:

haha...I know that strategy !

Today was Level 1 of JM ES&S plus 10 mins of HARD spinning. I'm liking this routine since it's got me sore. Gotta love that!!

Glad it worked ya! I ended up not going to the gym, because I was worried my son's last class would get out early because of the ice storm. I did Turbo Fire HIIT 20 instead. Tonight is back and biceps, and maybe some arc trainer. The cracking trees kept waking me up, so I'm not very energetic today.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I did a mellow 60 minute ride on my bike.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting today - whole body
    Leg Press
    Leg extension
    Leg curl
    Calf press
    Leg abductor & adductor
    Butt blaster machine
    Seated fly
    Seated row
    Seated lat pulldown
    Chest press
    Freeweights for shoulders, triceps and biceps

10 minutes on the Cybex Arc....and then 90 crunches and stretching.