What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• enipla
    enipla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was going to be a day off, went for a walk instead because the temps outside finally warmed up above the single digits. Later in the night I did some cardio for 40 min. Today I rode my spin bike for 60 min and did some intervals. Later on I plan on doing some weights.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Today is leg day. I did a 3 mile walking dvd and a 25 minute lower body workout this morning (squats, lunges, calf raises etc). Going ice skating later today. Hoping to do 40 - 45 brisk minutes if the ice isn't too packed.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Off day, maybe do some Yoga later!:wink:
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I ran from zombies, today, it's nothing. c:

Or at least, nothing planned
  • cattv1
    cattv1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jumped out of bed and knocked off 55 minutes of Taebo and Low impact aerobics. The good news is the day is young.
  • abickford82
    Options
    Today was active rest day. Did a 1 hour walk, plus FocusT25 stretch dvd. Was much needed!
  • f1redshoes
    Options
    I've had a hellish couple of weeks with rehearsals and a show, so it's bizarre to only have 90mins of gymnastics today and nothing else if I don't want to! I'm working on new skills at the moment so it'll be slow, exhausting and will hurt tomorrow!
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Lift. More. Heavy. Stuff ^_^ & Cardio
  • chadlemanEureka
    Options
    60 minutes on the Arc trainer. Any good excercises for someone who messed up their rotator?
  • enipla
    enipla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    4 hours of cross country skiing with lots of hill climbing.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    60 minutes on the Arc trainer. Any good excercises for someone who messed up their rotator?

The arc trainer. :wink: I would talk to your doctor and ask what's ok to do.

Tonight is chest/shoulders/triceps, aaaaand some arc trainer. Not 60 minutes, though. :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    45 minute hike in the hills with my dogs, then weights day at the gym.

P.S. LOL I originally misread the topic and thought it said "What is or was your EXCUSE for the day??" :laugh:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred Level 2 = kicked my *kitten*!
  • BRAAAAAAANDI
    BRAAAAAAANDI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    REST DAY TODAY

Yesterday I warmed up for 40mins on the elliptical then did all 3 workouts in the Jillian Michaels Kickboxing DVD.

https://giveit100.com/@bstandlea
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    C25K tonight
  • 04hoopsgal73
    Options
    Strength Training Lower Body, Eipitical 25 minutes, stretching 12;

I checked out the free You Tube workouts: Jillian, Sean, Denise, BeFit, Fitness Blend, etc ::lots of free viewing for now! I took notes on some. Since I’m a strong visual learner I’d probably buy a dvd of the one I’m most interested in mixing into my conditioning. :wink:
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This morning I did 100 squats, a 15 minute calisthenics workout (5 mins on triceps, lower abs and thighs), CXL Push Circuit 2 and a 2 mile Walk at Home dvd.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I got out of work too late to go to the gym, so I figured I'd run at my son's school until he got out of class. Realized my winter running gear is in my trunk, and I had his car, and also 20 degrees out. So I did Fitness Blender's Red Light Green Light HIIT instead. Tonight is back and biceps, and some arc trainer.
  • lisa4748
    Options
    Step aerobics you tube video... twice. LOVE step!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    Options
    Snow shoveling 30 minutes,: Walking & pushing a 21” Craftsman snow plower: 3.5 hours:
    Morning break, lunch break, afternoon just water break for blower doing the last 120 minutes….talk about total body workouts!:happy: