What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    today i did nothing... same for tomorrow too. i have a meet this weekend so im on my rest week.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Jim Stoppani's Shred; day 17
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Today was Jillian Michaels Kickboxing Fast Fix. Rest day from Body Beast
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm a workout newbie. Today so far I have done part of the SPARTACUS workout, some tricep dips & body weight squats. Later I hope to either go for a walk or bike ride w/ my toddler. I also want to make sure I hit 10k steps today, as I've been slacking this week. Anything is better than nothing, right?
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms
    I will do some running too! :)
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    In bed with the flu virus, but did manage to cook my own dinner, and mop the kitchen floor, today. Tomorrow, I plan a trip to the shops, as I'm out of food!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Round 1 Week 3 Day 15 Body Beast Lean - I subbed Beast Cardio (will do Friday instead) for kickboxing. 40 min me and JM
  • kel7298
    Options
    Body Beast Back and Bis - definitely failed on a few...:bigsmile:
  • lucy7pounds
    Options
    Coming off of some pretty extreme back issues. Nothing like steroid shots in your neck. Missed working out so bad! My Orthopaedic told me I worked out way to much. The worst was I have to lower my Step, no more double Step.
    So today, 35 min on the treadmill at 5mph, with 5 pd weights. Feels good!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    today i did nothing... same for tomorrow too. i have a meet this weekend so im on my rest week.

How did you do in your meet?

Monday was chest/shoulders/triceps, and last night I ran outside for the first time in ages! Did C25K week 2. My lungs still aren't back to normal, so I'm sticking with this one a little longer. Tonight is back and biceps.
  • Joedusto350
    Options
    P90x Back and Biceps...
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    JM 30DS, Day 8
    30 minutes treadmill - incline intervals
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Back day
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    1 hr on the stationary bike
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    A whole bunch of calesthenics. I'm doing four 30 day challenges all of which are calisthenics. I skipped them yesterday to play in the sun, so I have to do 2 days worth today.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    lifting!! 1st day :bigsmile:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    C25K day 3. Yesterday it was a walk with my two pooches who both almost outweigh me. I'll count that as both cardio and upper body strength training. LOL!
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 51 of Insanity, which is Max Interval Plyo. I was supposed to do my 4th Fit Test yesterday, but played soccer with my daughter before doing Max Interval Circuit instead, so I will do the Fit Test tonight before Plyo. Having great results so far!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Finished the Body Beast Build (high school)! Yay!! Yesterday started Bulk (college) which was chest. Today was legs. Gonna feel that tomorrow for sure
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is push ups, squats, bridges and maybe a plank.