What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    WALKING 30 MINS AND 20 MINS OF ZUMBA 2 ON WII FIT:sad: :bigsmile:
  • So far...45 minute walk, 45 minutes on elliptical, 45 minute exercise bike, and day five level two 30 day shred. Plan to ride the exercise bike again later while I watch a movie.
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    P90X Legs & Back and AbRipper.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Today I did 40 minutes on the elliptical. Just getting back into the gym so I am going to be doing a lot of cardio for the next two weeks to build my stamina.
  • Tonight I will be enduring 60 mins of turbo kick~! I love my instructor, she kicks our butts!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    tonight is my 60 min cardio kickboxing class.
    WOOHOO! :) Hopefully my HRM is sitting on my doorstep when i get home so i can try it out.
  • My day ended with a VERY brisk powerwalk 45 minutes, think I might be ready to start jogging soon :O)
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    45 minutes walking
    45 minutes on the dance mat
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Dancing 1 hour
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    47 min spin class = 601 calories burned according to my heart rate monitor. I consider it a win day. :smile:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    P90X -Legs and Back DVD
  • 30 Day shred Level 1 Day 2...tonight when I get home.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Will be doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, level 4 day 2 when I get home from work.
  • babbassi
    babbassi Posts: 27 Member
    Cardio Kickboxing tonight, followed by body conditioning. I need to leave the office in an hour to do it!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    I did a 30 minute work out at planet fitness- where you alternate weights and stepping.

Then my friend and I did four fitness classes where we did weights for legs/arms/abs/back, so that we could learn how to use the machines and what to do. (We're new to this whole gym tonight!)

And then we did about 20 minutes on the stationary bike.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    circuit training & elliptical - total 52 min
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Bowflex Treadclimber for 30 minutes
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Is this the Wii Workout? How many calories does it burn?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    40 minute run, 40 min cardio boxing, a bit of a dance, and some floor exercises.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Helped a friend load and unload furniture then reload the truck for another trip. 4 hours of heavy lifting. Good times.