What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    5 minutes jumping rope followed by 25 minutes of kettlebell training, doing the 300 Kettlebell Challenge.
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Here is my routine just about everyday:

Arc Trainer, Hill Interval Level 3 for 30 minutes (+5 min cool down after). I keep the strides around 119-128 during the easier inclines and 128-141 during the harder inclines.

It says I burn approx 540 calories (although this may be slightly off since I'm going by the machine. Still deciding on whether or not to get a HRM...)

Anyone else have an Arc Trainer? Is the calories burned accurate? It's a fairly new machine..
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    Yesterday I did RI30, level 1 and ran 3 miles, so far today I've ran my 3 miles and am going to do the RI30 later :)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    52 minutes of "Treadmill Incline Interval Training"
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Here is my routine just about everyday:

Arc Trainer, Hill Interval Level 3 for 30 minutes (+5 min cool down after). I keep the strides around 119-128 during the easier inclines and 128-141 during the harder inclines.

It says I burn approx 540 calories (although this may be slightly off since I'm going by the machine. Still deciding on whether or not to get a HRM...)

Anyone else have an Arc Trainer? Is the calories burned accurate? It's a fairly new machine..

Did you enter your weight/ age to get that number? They usually default to 150lbs (not sure of the age) I am going to have to check them out
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today was nominally a rest day so I just did my normal cycle commute. About 23 minutes going down the hill to work and about 34 coming back up the hill by a slightly long route.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

I'm really starting to hate this woman Lol But i'll Love her in the end.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I went for a 40 minute bicycle ride - although I think it may have been longer. It was real windy today and that throws my trip trekker off. The mind made it very challenging.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Insanity & Les Mills Pump. Now time for swimming!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    1st Turbo Jam Session - Learn & Burn

Huge walk planned also this afternoon
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    NROL4W Stage 3B and 15 min of interval training..
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Didn't do nearly as much as the rest of you. I do 25 minutes on my WaterRower in the mornings.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cycle then Jog then Jillian Micheals 30 day shred! I am beat!! :yawn:
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    First day of C25K, Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 (day 5, week 1), and am planning a bikeride for this evening. :glasses:
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    An hour of zumba, 50 crunches, 30 reverse crunches, 100 arm curls with 3.5lb weights and two planks for 10 seconds (it's the best I can do!)
    Slowly building my fitness up! :happy:
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hit the weights for an hour doing shoulders, tris, and abs while on lunch at work, then when i go home tonight it'll be a nice 5k for time
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My workout this morning included Bulgarian Split Squats - holy moly that was a hard exercise! Can't wait to try them again though :smile:
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A full gym sesh, cardio and biceps/abs/back lifts.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Legs day :smile:
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Inner Strength (yogaish class) at the gym tonight. Always kicks my *kitten* and challenges me to push myself further.