What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism 489 cals
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    6 hours of painting ONE FREAKING ROOM yesterday, then another 40 mins this morning putting on the last coat. I'm DONE! My daughter and her friends thought it would be cool to write all over her walls with Sharpies. :huh: I'll deal with the ceiling later.
  • kel7298
    Options
    6 hours of painting ONE FREAKING ROOM yesterday, then another 40 mins this morning putting on the last coat. I'm DONE! My daughter and her friends thought it would be cool to write all over her walls with Sharpies. :huh: I'll deal with the ceiling later.

ha - seriously - so glad my kids never did that.
  • jenniferlaudine
    Options
    Ive been following a youtube video , Janey zumba at 144lbs for the last few weeks, about an hour zumba workout and I do it off my computer in my office, (Im usually all alone here) nothing makes me sweat more. And its fun
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just finished 2 videos of Body Combat (45 and 50).
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Weight lifting for arms- curls, shoulder press, rows etc and 20 minute stationary bike. Tomorrow will be the same but legs day :)
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk with dh then I did my very 1st day of JM RI30. She kicked my a**. But feeling really good.
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    45 mins circuit traning and 3 miles walk.
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Elliptical for 40 minutes. Looking for 45 starting next week.
  • JNJN25
    JNJN25 Posts: 60
    Options
    I went to step up class and it was 60 minutes
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    Took my nephew for a 1.4 mile walk, pushing his stroller. Did 34 mins./7.55 miles on the exercise bike and 41mins. of Wii Zumba Fitness 2. This isn't my normal day, but I have been trying to workout 60 - 90 mins. a day.
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    Ive been following a youtube video , Janey zumba at 144lbs for the last few weeks, about an hour zumba workout and I do it off my computer in my office, (Im usually all alone here) nothing makes me sweat more. And its fun

If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the zumba you tube video? I've just started doing zumba and I'm looking for good routines that I can with my computer as I can't always use the Wii.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Power circuit training with Jackie Warner then 10 min on the elliptical - 393 cals
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    swimming
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Extreme fork lifting.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    40 MIN Weights upper-30 min bike ride and later walk the dog.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Today I got up at 6 to run 4 miles before it was hot out. Unfortunately it was still hot out. :-(
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Running 3 miles then walking my dog 1.5 miles :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    A quick walk uphill, 40 minutes calisthenics and now however long I can be bothered with on the elliptical.