What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I put my pants on!

(if you havent watched men in black 3 yet, you wont get this)

nothing yet, probably will walk home, its about 1.25 miles but dependant on rain and how i feel (changing my meds around, beta blockers do not suit my heart apparently, 54bpm walking around is not normal for someone my size)

might just do some jumping jacks in the restaurant, the lights are off and no one will see...

Well now I have to see that! Then I will thank you for the visual. :wink:
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did 40 min of total body strength with my husband this morning, and had planned to bike tonight, but am still at work.... boo.(I even have my bike and everything in the car....). So since that is not looking like it is going to happen, I will try to get out to take the dog for a walk after dinner and the kiddo is in bed.
  • AnkeAkke
    AnkeAkke Posts: 23
    Options
    I did an hour of pointe class (ballet). I really love it. It's a good work-out.
  • geezer99
    geezer99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Four trips down to the break room to see if anyone had left some goodies. They hadn't. Thank goodness.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Today was yoga and an upper body wo my legs r hurting sore from dancing sunday
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I did the 20 min quick workout from Jazzercise Burlesque, then LWi8 Active Recovery 2, which is basically yoga and some ab & glute work. 35 mins, 225 cals.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    5am - C25K training w/ my border collie Dudley. Today it was 51 minutes, with a calorie burn of 343. I did JM Ripped in 30 on Monday and I'm still soooooooooooooooooooo sore! But I gotta stay on the wagon, so I'll probably hit that tonight after dinner.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    NROL4W
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    elliptical intervals - 472 cals
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Today?

Eating.

Yesterday?

RI30 level 3 + 6-mile bike ride (commute) + 20-minute jog (with the dog).
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    Catering for 5 hours after I finish my first job.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Going to my ladies toning class tonight! Its amazing how you can keep your heart rate up and lift at the same time! :happy:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    20 mins rowing machine, 30 min walk the dog on trails and later hour or so weeding the garden with a cold beer to work my biceps:drinker:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Run/Walk in the park for an hour or 10 laps...whichever comes first. Then 20-30 minutes of core/leg strengthening exercises (swiss ball crunches, squats, lunges, calf raises, etc...). Uuugghhh...I'm gonna be soooo sore tomorrow. Ibuprofen is my friend. LOL
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Walking 35 minutes. Tonight Zumba for 75 :-)
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Walk around the subdivision.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I swam 50 lengths of the pool this morning, followed by a 25 min walk to the station :)
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Will be

5k sweat points on JD2/3
    400 c on DDR (hopefully this one haha)
    35 min 3mph treadmill
    15 min stationary bike
    10 minutes elliptical

4 sets of 25 x 4 diff weight machines
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    my exercise for the day will be zumba, tonight when I get home. Have it on the wii. Better than going and doing it in a crowd with songs I can't stand. at least I get to pick the songs I like and only dance to them.
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yoga right after work tonight