im starting today!
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya riouxha.

Good luck with the shred. :happy:
  • Blue_Eyes906
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Today was Level 1, Day 3 for me. I did it a couple times last week but was not consistent with it so I decided to re-start the program and stick with it every day. I'm only using 2 lbs hand weights right now because that's all I have. I should go buy some 3lbs and 5lbs for later.

I'm hoping to get great results and at some point will post my before/after pictures.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i am just about to post my pictures onto my profile of before and after :D

welcome to the new ladies :D xxx
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing a round of L2 and L3 today and burn it out for the last few days. I think I am going to take Monday off and start again Tuesday. I plan to do a switch off. I will do shred every other day and Jillian's BFBM in between both combined with C2K5. Hopefully, I reach my GW in 60 days.

I was reading back through the thread and ran across this. Does doing C25K and 30DS give you shin splints or cramps in the calves? I have been doing 30DS on the days that I don't do C25K and my legs are KILLING me.
  • joimichele
    Options
    I plan on doing a round of L2 and L3 today and burn it out for the last few days. I think I am going to take Monday off and start again Tuesday. I plan to do a switch off. I will do shred every other day and Jillian's BFBM in between both combined with C2K5. Hopefully, I reach my GW in 60 days.

I was reading back through the thread and ran across this. Does doing C25K and 30DS give you shin splints or cramps in the calves? I have been doing 30DS on the days that I don't do C25K and my legs are KILLING me.

At first my shins hurt but my knees really hurt. They hurt even though I know I did the moves right so I modified the moves on the shred. I thought that I was making up excuses just to quit so I kept going with the modifications. My shin hurt until I bought really good running shoes and started running heel toe. Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    P7030838.jpg this is me before the 30 ds

P7030839.jpg again before

P7030840.jpg and again before

P8130001.jpg after 30 ds (slightly sweaty sorry lol)

P8130002.jpg front view after

P8130004.jpg after

P8130007.jpg after again

P8130008.jpg and again

P8130026.jpg face after
  • statia152
    Options
    Awesome job Monkey! Thanks so much for your inspiration.

Edit: You should make the last one your new profile pic, or the one in the corset.
  • statia152
    Options
    Welcome Rouix and BlueEyes! The more the merrier! Today I did my double L1 D6, as well as make 4 batches of whoopie pies. To be honest, I only had to taste the filling to be sure it was sweet enough. I made a new kind of whoopie: apple spice - not very good hubby says, he thinks it would taste better without the filling. Duh! That's what I make in my Bundt pan for coffee cake. It was worth a try ... Its hot in here from all the baking, so I'm gonna try and get hubby to take a walk with me this evening. Tomorrow is weight day. :grumble:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Welcome Rouix and BlueEyes! The more the merrier! Today I did my double L1 D6, as well as make 4 batches of whoopie pies. To be honest, I only had to taste the filling to be sure it was sweet enough. I made a new kind of whoopie: apple spice - not very good hubby says, he thinks it would taste better without the filling. Duh! That's what I make in my Bundt pan for coffee cake. It was worth a try ... Its hot in here from all the baking, so I'm gonna try and get hubby to take a walk with me this evening. Tomorrow is weight day. :grumble:

good luck with weigh day, let us know how you get on :D
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Signing in to say that I completed day 5 today.
    Curiosity got the better of me and i measured myself... I've lost an inch and a half off my waist already.:noway:
    And after only five days... My hips haven't changed yet though. :laugh:

I've also decided to weigh monthly so when my ticker thingy don't move, this is why, and not because I haven't lost anything. Lol.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Signing in to say that I completed day 5 today.
    Curiosity got the better of me and i measured myself... I've lost an inch and a half off my waist already.:noway:
    And after only five days... My hips haven't changed yet though. :laugh:

I've also decided to weigh monthly so when my ticker thingy don't move, this is why, and not because I haven't lost anything. Lol.

well done to you for the inch and a half off! :D my hips to a while to shift some so dont get dishearted :D

thats a good idea, keep it up :D xx
  • statia152
    Options
    That's great Jayne! See, we told you :wink: For those who don't know: I am currently out of water (due to leak) so I will be doing workout when hubby gets home and fixes said leak (have to shower after). I lost 2.5 pounds at weigh in today. Other than the scale victory, today has been crappy. I'll feel better when I do my Shred.
  • statia152
    Options
    Oh, one more thing: Someone has been sneaking into Monkey's supply of granola bars! You had better fess up and replace them before I find out who you are. ** taking donations of granola bars to send to Monkey **
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Oh, one more thing: Someone has been sneaking into Monkey's supply of granola bars! You had better fess up and replace them before I find out who you are. ** taking donations of granola bars to send to Monkey **

haha thanks hun, well apparently it's none of my family so it must be them damn elves again :P all my family just looked at me all innocently and pretending to know nothing about it...im sure one of them does! lol
  • statia152
    Options
    Ummm .... where is everyone? Monkey and I must be killing them off! I'm getting ready to do my Shred, but today I'll do a level 1 and level 2, just to mix it up a bit.
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Done day 6 today. Can't believe I have been at it for nearly a week.
    That's a huge accomplishment for me. :bigsmile:
    Think I might actually hit my calorie intake today too, Even though I missed breakfast as I was feeling a bit unwell. :frown:

I can't wait until I'm able to do 2 levels a day, Well done Statia. :happy:
  • statia152
    Options
    Just be sure to drink water and get plenty of protein. We wanna build muscles so we can burn more when we are at rest, right? I just finished levels 1 & 2. HATE HATE HATE level 2!!! But that is when I noticed the most change in my body, so I gotta do it. Planks are still wobbly and still doing modifications. This cold has me sweating halfway through the first level, and my kitten was licking my face. :) I'm so glad you're sticking to it :happy: How do you feel overall? Like you can take on the whole world? Exercising is good for emotional / self confidence too. As for doing doubles, I don't work (just a few catering events once in a while) and a 17 year old who doesn't need me much. Plus, I want to lose 80 pounds yesterday! :wink:
  • joimichele
    Options
    Just be sure to drink water and get plenty of protein. We wanna build muscles so we can burn more when we are at rest, right? I just finished levels 1 & 2. HATE HATE HATE level 2!!! But that is when I noticed the most change in my body, so I gotta do it. Planks are still wobbly and still doing modifications. This cold has me sweating halfway through the first level, and my kitten was licking my face. :) I'm so glad you're sticking to it :happy: How do you feel overall? Like you can take on the whole world? Exercising is good for emotional / self confidence too. As for doing doubles, I don't work (just a few catering events once in a while) and a 17 year old who doesn't need me much. Plus, I want to lose 80 pounds yesterday! :wink:

:laugh: cute kitten. Statia you are already done with L1 and L2? Wow! Is that because of the doubles? I am on L1 D4. I started over since I couldn't work out on Saturday. I don't want to skip a day. How are you feeling now?
  • joimichele
    Options
    Done day 6 today. Can't believe I have been at it for nearly a week.
    That's a huge accomplishment for me. :bigsmile:
    Think I might actually hit my calorie intake today too, Even though I missed breakfast as I was feeling a bit unwell. :frown:

I can't wait until I'm able to do 2 levels a day, Well done Statia. :happy:

Congrats! Keep at it! When you start two levels a day so will I. :cry: Let me know!