30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• joimichele
    Options
    O wait...I have been faithfully doing my shred! Can't let my girls down!
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Congrats to you too. :bigsmile:
    I sure will let you know when I'm at 2 levels a day but don't be expecting it just yet. :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    hey all :)

i agree with statia i HATE L2!! doing level 3 tonight as i didnt get chance yesterday :)
    xxxx
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya.

I haven't had the nerve to look yet but what do leve; 2 involve.
    I think someone mentioned planks and I love doing them. Lol
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hiya.

I haven't had the nerve to look yet but what do leve; 2 involve.
    I think someone mentioned planks and I love doing them. Lol

OMG you love planks!? i wish i did lol. yeah there are a lot of planks in level 2 xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    JoiMichele ~ This is my second time doing 30 DS. I think I started doing doubles halfway into Level 2 last month, just because I could. And yes, my baby kitty is adorable, but a pain in the butt! :tongue: He thinks when I exercise its play time. I usually put him outside because I don't want to step on him when I do jumping jacks (he tries to attack my feet).

Monkey ~ I would rather do 3 session of L3!! But I'm going to suck it up and do L2s for now. As much as I hate them, the planks seem to trim my waist / hips.

I was so tired at class (nodding off) that during break time I went outside and did 30 jumping jacks. Friends were laughing at me, but since it was 7:30 pm, coffee was not an option. It did get my blood pumping and kept me awake. Before starting 30DS, I would have had a coffee and a Snickers bar to get me through. Is that a NSV? Well, thank you Jillian for kicking my butt, shredding off inches and making me think before putting junk food in my body. Everybody's doing their Shred today, yes?
  • jayne51998
    Options
    I'll be doing mine a bit later.
    Waiting for brother and mother in law at the moment and don't want to greet them all red faced, sweating and panting. Lol.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i will be doing mine when i get home from work :) xxxx
  • joimichele
    Options
    I did mine already! I'm a little stiff. Think I need a better warm-up. Good luck today ladies!
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Jillian is just a distant memory now.... until tomorrow that is.

Day seven seemed awful tough, or maybe it was that I had a sleepless night and am tired.

Can't believe I have been exercising for seven days in a row. That's probably shocked my poor body to the core. :laugh:

Big thanks to the guys in here who have kept me going. :drinker:
  • statia152
    Options
    Great job ladies! I may not do mine today, tummy problems. I thought it was a bunch of things all week, but when I couldn't eat my fave lunch (tuna sand & tomato soup), I realized I may be ill. I'm tired and I look pale. Thank goodness I started all my baking on Monday. One last batch of cookies in the oven now, so pasta salad and meatballs can wait until tomorrow. I'm going down for a nap and I'll see how I feel later. Hopefully I can do at least one session.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Great job ladies! I may not do mine today, tummy problems. I thought it was a bunch of things all week, but when I couldn't eat my fave lunch (tuna sand & tomato soup), I realized I may be ill. I'm tired and I look pale. Thank goodness I started all my baking on Monday. One last batch of cookies in the oven now, so pasta salad and meatballs can wait until tomorrow. I'm going down for a nap and I'll see how I feel later. Hopefully I can do at least one session.

Remember don't push yourself too much hun if your not well your body needs time to recover, take lots of fluids :) xxx
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Got mine out of the way this morning, pretty good for me. 2 days left for me to go on level 1.

Hope your feeling better soon Statia. ((hugs))

Well done on your weight loss Monkey, That's awesome.
    Hoping I will lose some at least, Don't want much, just a tiny loss will keep me going lol.
  • statia152
    Options
    I'm impressed you're up and done with the Shred already, Jayne! You are like a tornado, just a-buzz with activity :wink: I didn't do mine yesterday, but as long as I eat super lite foods, my tummy should be ok? Plus, this is the last day for me to finish all my cooking for tomorrow. So no time to be ill today or tomorrow! I so want to do my 30DS!!!:grumble: But I may just have to be happy with a 30 min walk. We'll see how the day goes .... TGIF ladies! XOXO
  • joimichele
    Options
    Good morning wonderful people! Did my shred. Now time to walk and shop! Have a wonderful day!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    well done ladies :D i got the race for life on sunday so will be walking 5km/ 2.5 miles :D
  • statia152
    Options
    No Shred for me yesterday: 2 hours of shopping, then 13 hours of cooking. I got to bed at 2:30 am and up at 5:30 :yawn: Its gonna be another long day :ohwell: Then I have to remember to pick up my daughter at 4:30 pm. I tried to bring everything I would eat at this event, but by the time I get home and unpack, I am usually too tired for dinner. (extra pain meds kill appetite too). Everyone have a Super Saturday!!! XOXO
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Yay! Just finished day 9, one more day and I'll be on to level 2. :bigsmile:

I did have a sneaky peek at level 2 and my soul withered a little bit at the jumping jacks. :sad:

I have my niece's 6th birthday party later and was worried about the tempting nibbles but last night I had a down moment and pigged out on dry roasted peanuts before bed :frown:

Was then woken up at half two this morning feeling ill and promptly threw up the peanuts. Not a good time :sick:

This morning, still feeling grim managed to have 2 pieces of toast so I don't think my nieces party will be all that of a temptation after all. :ohwell:

Hope your feeling better Statia, I was wondering, seeing as we both have roughly the same to lose (I want to lose 85 pounds) Do you ever think that you will never get to where you want to be?

Think my down moment before bed has carried on to today. :frown:
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hey! I did my shred today! Good luck Monkey on the walk/run tomorrow. Statia, what's with all the baking? Geesh! Sounds like you have the army coming to your house! You can log cooking in exercise too. Hope you feel better. Jayne, hope you feel better and keep your head up. It's possible to get to wherever you want to get!
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Afternoon all.

Just finished day 10 level 1.

Thanks joimichele, Feeling a lot better today.

Good luck with your race today monkey, Hope it goes well.

Hope your feeling better today Statia.

:happy: