The Kickin' Christmas Crew! [Closed]

Options

Replies

• PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hello my lovelies! Weighed in at 167.6 today. Still nowhere near I want to be but I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself at the moment :-) You may have noticed I haven't been logging anything for the past week, this is because I was starting to obsess too much about carbs, protein, fat, how much left, how much to go, so I'm trying to listen to my body for a little bit which is working out ok so far.
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    I went on the scale this morning....I had a bad weekend, so I did not lose (or gain) anything this week. Oh well, what do you want...can't have big loses every week...
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My eyes deceived me this morning... I got on the scale 4 times and 3 times out of the 4 it said 207.5 and the last time it said 208, so guess what number I am going with 207.5 :-D (that would mean I lost 2 pounds, yay!) Still dont know how many inches from 30DS, but I havent done it since Thursday and I was on Level 2 and suppose to start Level 3 today...guess what I am still starting Level 3 and hopefully get Zumba in too...ONDERLAND here I come!
  • crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    182.6...seem to be averaging about .5 lb a week. maybe next week the bloat will be gone and it'll be more =D
  • PercyPig
    Options
    KCC10.jpg

Tiny chart this week but no red so congratulations girls! :flowerforyou:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing so awesome and I can't wait to join you again, maybe by the end of Oct but I am thinking more towards the end of Nov - Keep up the great work you are all so fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Congrats to all!
    I'm feeling kind of good yall. I slipped into some jeans I haven't been able to fit in years. Hmmm...I am thinking I am going to go into my buried treasure of a tucked away clothes bin and have a trying on party. My closet is so empty yall from losing all my weight and I think I may have only bought one or two pieces. I promised myself I wouldn't buy much until I got to my goal. But finding old pants that fit and look knew is like shopping for free. Wish me luck tonight! Either I will find a small new casual wardrobe in my closet or within a few more weeks I'll be fitting into them...30DS is helping losing 7 inches so far...by next week, maybe a whole 10...we shall see.
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good Job everyone! I hate how we have to go searching for threads :(
  • PercyPig
    Options
    You can click on "My Topics" at the top of the forum, that should keep track of all the topics you've posted in and makes it easier to find threads agains.
  • sweetCJ
    Options
    well, it's Friday morning and I only have 3 more weeks to work at my job...Starting November 16th, I will be job-less...They are replacing my position with a third party (outsourcing)...

Plus to make matters worst, my husband just kicked my out of the car again this morning... He can't even hold a converstion with me about what we are going to do. I told him that I hate the fact that he doesn't touch me no more, he can't even tell me he loves me, yet he says that he is pissed off at me because I don't trust him and always think that he's with someone else. What would you think if your husband would not touch you, not tell you he loves you anymore, comes home late every night, always look lost when he's home and he is not able to talk to you... First thing that came to my mind is "there's someone else". This is making me feel sick and I can't tell him to get out, because I do love him... I'm a wreck.
  • sreimer07
    Options
    You can click on "My Topics" at the top of the forum, that should keep track of all the topics you've posted in and makes it easier to find threads agains.

Now i feel like a true blonde! lol THank you!!! that will make it a lot easier!
  • sweetCJ
    Options
    Well, my husband never came home last night after work....it's 8:40 am and he is still not back...I don't know what to do....I am in such pain, I can't eat, I can't breathe....
  • sreimer07
    Options
    OMG CJ i'm so sorry I hope everything is ok :(
  • sweetCJ
    Options
    He came back Saturday night after the hockey game (around 10 pm)...Since I can't let go of things so easily, I went hunting for him...I just needed to see where he was. After my parents came to get my daughter, I jumped in my car and drove to his friend house...not there, so I went to his Dad's house and his car was there, so I left it at that...I don't need another fight right now. so I went to the job fair we had at the hospital here, went back home on my computer and applied online (since the sector I want to apply had to many people, they got everyone to apply online), then went to my parents house for dinner. after dinner, I went back home with my daughter (I also had asked a neighbour to call me if ever Ivan came back...I was affraid he would empty the house). So I got home and nothing was tough, so i knew he had not come back for anything. sent him a text, no response, so i called his Dad's and was able to speak to him... when he did come home, I told him that I DID NOT WANT TO TALK TO HIM, that he needed to talk and tell me where the heck I stand and what the heck is going on... He keep saying that I piss him off when I accuse him of cheating and that I am not what I was 8 years ago... No one is like they were 8 years ago when you've had 3 miscaridge, has a wedding called off 5 months before hand because your fiance just left, among other things... He is not like he was either...but I don't put him down for that, ever. so I've decided to let it go, I'm tired of fighting and I'm doing my own little thing with my life and my daughter and I don't include him no more...untill he changes his attitude.

On the bright side of things...I lost 6.5 lbs this week
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Commenting on your brighter side CJ that is like WOWZERS 6.5 pounds in a week..that is some biggest loser isht girl! I am not weighing in this week. With TOM is town and the way I've been eating NO WAY am I weighing (even though I still been exercising a lot) TOM should be leaving town on Wednesday. I'm gonna get it together! And oh by the way CJ keep your head up girl, it will all work out in the end. The hard part about opening our hearts to love is that pain is sometimes (well quite oftentimes) a part of it. Praying for you girl!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in...we got stranded in Georgia for 3 days on our way back to Minnesota because of car trouble and then went camping for 4 days and TOMORROW we are leaving to go up north to see Andrew's parents for the 1st time in over 7 months. I will definitely be checking in next Monday and then writing my blog to share my story with ya'll!
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Hello my lovelies!

I had a super nice weekend! Ran my second 10K race on Saturday morning and finished it in 58 minutes, a whole 10 minutes quicker than the one I ran in July! I am so damn proud of myself :smile:

Then went back to Belgium until yesterday as we had a big family lunch on Sunday for the 90th (!) birthday of my gran. It was really nice to catch up with the whole family and I finally got to meet my niece who is now 3 months old and very, very cute.

As I was away yesterday, I weighed in on Saturday morning at 165.8 which I'm also really pleased with. Had quite a cool NSV at the weekend too: my mum hugged me when I arrived and wrapped her arms around me and said "where has my daughter gone? She's disappearing!" My mum is my worse critic and almost every time I go home I'd dread her "You've put on weight" or "You look puffy" so to get a compliment this time was really, really cool.

Celine, I hate to see you go through all of this but you're right, you've got to focus on you, girl! Don't wait for him to sort himself out! - it's all about YOU YOU YOU (and your little one of course). And super well done on the massive loss this week!!

Mandie!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, I cannot wait to read the blog, hope you're happy! :flowerforyou:

Joni :flowerforyou:
  • crikee15
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your losses!! So I weighed in this morning and got two different numbers: 181.6 and 182.4, so I'm going to go with 182.4, down .2 from last week. I have also decided to cut out more processed foods. I was looking at my food diary and I realized there is a whole lot more processed food than usual in the last two weeks, so hopefully this will help. I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to hear Mandie's story either!
  • PercyPig
    Options
    KCC11.jpg

Congrats to all of you wonderful ladies for your efforts this week :flowerforyou:

We're less than two months away from Christmas, girls!! I've modified my goal to something more achievable, let me know if any of you would like to revise your Christmas goals.

Happy hump day!
  • crikee15
    Options
    Can I change mine to 170? I think at this point it's wayyyy more realistic :(