Ok here's my Weigh-In for this week: 174.2
    Exercise minutes for the week: 200 minutes
    Pushups last week: none :(
    Greens: 8 servings

Thanks for your patience!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just pre-ordered Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 on amazon... Can't wait!!

Stats for Sunday & Monday:

Total of 9 serving of fruits (4 & 5)
    A whole 2 sets (1 min) of Mt. Climbers
    Exercise time 115 (45 + 70)
    (**I forgot which was NEWTs and which is OWLs... Oi!)

Getting back into the grove of things... I am ready for the lifestyle to stick, but I let one crappy day turn into 5... Keep moving forward...
  • momie0205
    Options
    Ok I am having a brain fart which day did we start the new challenege of fruits and mountain climbers and when does it end? Then which day to which day does the exercise minutes count for so I can post my stats thus far?

Thanks for your help.
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Yesterday's stats:

OWLs: 1
    NEWTs: 0 (My knees don't do well with mountain climers)
    House Points: 35
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sunday and Monday points:

Owls: 2
    Newts: 2
    House points 78

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my big days for house points since I have excercise classes at the gym in the mornings and tennis class in the evenings plus I usually run. Didn't do a lot the last two days, but on the up side, I'm pretty sure I passed my Psychology exam with a high A!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I'll be posting my stats for this week on Saturday or Sunday, I hope that's okay. Please let me know if it's not.

Sorry, just to clarify, by 'a maximum of 5' (in reference to the servings of fruit), I'm assuming that's per day? :P Just want to clarify because I don't want to mess up!
  • Jenn_W
    Options
    I'll be posting my stats for this week on Saturday or Sunday, I hope that's okay. Please let me know if it's not.

Sorry, just to clarify, by 'a maximum of 5' (in reference to the servings of fruit), I'm assuming that's per day? :P Just want to clarify because I don't want to mess up!

That is what I meant... per day... Assume the same with Nicole... (But you know what assume'n does!)
  • Jenn_W
    Options
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are my big days for house points since I have excercise classes at the gym in the mornings and tennis class in the evenings plus I usually run. Didn't do a lot the last two days, but on the up side, I'm pretty sure I passed my Psychology exam with a high A!

Um... Yay!! School is important too!! Good Job!!
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    yes, per day. :smile: I shoulda said that.

That is what I meant... per day... Assume the same with Nicole... (But you know what assume'n does!)
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Ok I am having a brain fart which day did we start the new challenege of fruits and mountain climbers and when does it end? Then which day to which day does the exercise minutes count for so I can post my stats thus far?

Thanks for your help.

New challenges started Monday, and the exercise minutes count from September 5th - October 3rd.
  • Jenn_W
    Options

Thanks for your help.

New challenges started Monday, and the exercise minutes count from September 5th - October 3rd.

Ah for the Love of Chocolate Frogs!! I messed up then! (What a perfect example I am!!)

Sunday stats - 3 serving of veggies
    No pushups... (Who picked those anyway?!?)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    For today and yesterday...No exercise or mountain climbers (sorry) but I managed 2 portions of fruit today. Pretty lame but I would not normally eat ANY fruit so I feel quite chuffed that I managed grapes and an apple in one day.

So that's 2 newts total for me.
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    mountain climbers!! my face didn't turn beet red when i did these but that either means i'm working hard or not breathing.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Okay, so I've completely changed my plans for posting my results etc. I'll be posting them every day because I'm worried I'll mess it up if I'm adding up several days. I hope this is okay!

Sunday I did no exercise and ate no fruit, sorry guys!

Monday (Sept. 12) -
    OWLs - 0
    NEWTs - 1
    House Points - 20
    Weight - 171

Tuesday (Sept. 13) -
    OWLs - 2
    NEWTs - 0
    House Points - 65
    Weight - 171

Totals so far

OWLs - 2
    NEWTs - 1
    House Points 85
    Weight - 171

I'll post like this on a daily basis since I think it's a lot easier to understand etc. It's also easier for me to keep track of. Nicole, let me know if this is okay :)
  • Jenn_W
    Options
    OK... 9/13/11 Stats...

OWLs: 2 ( I am sure I could go more than a minute... maybe tomorrow!!)
    NEWTs: 5
    House Points: 65

I have had a headache for 2 days now... Yuck!! I wasn't really hungry most the day... but I still ate - Not sure if that is good or bad. Hoping for some more movement on the scale tomorrow... gotta get back down to the 160s... Grr! I need to do better on weekends!!
  • heathally
    Options
    weighing in at 214 this week. 4 pounds lost so far.:smile:

Wonderful!! 4 pounds!! Keep up the great work.
  • heathally
    Options
    Totals for today

Owls 2
    Newts 2
    House points 185

Told you Tuesdays were big excercise days for me :bigsmile: Tomorrow, not so much. Since I do so much other days, Wednesday is usually my rest day.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I survived my surgery, but now I am on a very limited diet of mostly liquids some pudding and mashed potatoes. Not sure how this will effect my weight loss, but hopefully everything will be alright.

Stats:
    9/12-9/12
    OWLs:8
    NEWts:10
    House Points: 120

I can't exercise while I am in recovery so I will focus on the fruit and some light walks.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    I survived my surgery, but now I am on a very limited diet of mostly liquids some pudding and mashed potatoes. Not sure how this will effect my weight loss, but hopefully everything will be alright.

Stats:
    9/12-9/12
    OWLs:8
    NEWts:10
    House Points: 120

I can't exercise while I am in recovery so I will focus on the fruit and some light walks.

Speedy recovery, girl! Thanks for keeping us updated!
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    yesterday's stats: OWLS: 1
    NESTs: 0
    House Points: 60