CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have had internet for about 2 days cumulative in the last two weeks. That hurricane Irene and Anti-Virus pro 2011 really did a job on things here.

I will have EVERYTHING updated for everyone I PROMISE YOU THIS! As long as your info is in this thread, it WILL be put into the spreadsheet. I'm not sure how to thank you all for your continued dedication. The last thing I want to do is let you all down. That's why you all joined this challenge, for motivation and support. And I appreciate all that you have given me in this crazy time.

Thank you all for not giving up on me! I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON CCC!!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Great job to the losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!! Got in my step class this morning and I am so glad for my heart monitor. It is great since it is giving me what I burned with no guess work. It also tells me how long I am in a fat burning mode. So I have to now figure out how to get to that place for a longer period of time. It really is a great tool.

Now I have to hit the showers ~ We are going to a wedding. I am going to do my best to skip the wedding cake :laugh:

Great to hear from you Jenn!!! Hope you are doing well and almost recovered from your challenging time!!

Have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    CW: 136.5

Glad to hear you're OK, Jenn!!! I lived in Pensacola, FL for 3 years and Hurricane Ivan did quite a number on us...no power for almost 2 weeks. Luckily, we had a generator for the fridge, but no AC in FL in Sept (also meaning no hot water for showers -- not a fan of freezing showers, personally!), and several hour long lines for gasoline, water/ice, etc. Anyway, glad to hear from you and I know I speak for all when I say how much WE APPRECIATE YOU and your efforts on our behalf!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 196.8

Lost 2.2lbs, yay!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Jenn!!!!!! :happy:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back Jenn!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So happy your back Jenn! I'll have my weigh in done first thing in the morning for ya :wink:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    2 days of eating right and exercising done. Feeling good to be back on track.

Welcome back Jenn, glad to hear your ok!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 288 :happy:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in for this week:

CW: 198.5

I lost another pound and stayed in the "Onederland"! Thank God! I did have a bad week, crazy busy... not always the most healthy choices to eat, but still managed to lose a pound! I'm very happy with myself.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw 197
    stayed the same - okay with that since the last 2 weeks were big losses for me
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sw~312.2
    last week~303.8
    cw~302.6
    ...little by little...cool with me ^_^
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CW:165.6

I am so excited!!!!!!!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jen!!!!!:smooched:

I start boot camp 2morrow gulp :ohwell: I might not be alive after it so I just wanted to pop in to say my last goodbyes :wink: I think my muscles are already hurting just thinking about what they are going to do 2morrow!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 205.6
    this week - 204.6

week's loss - 1.0 lbs

total challenge loss since 7/25 - 11.8 lbs :drinker:
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 156.4....half a pound down! Still up from the beginning but this is the start to getting back on track:smile:
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CW: 244.8
    So disappointed that I gained my weight back but I'm in a, new mindset today so I know I will be fine n lose that and then some :-)
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 196.5
    Ugh up 2 pounds from last week!! But this week has been pure hell for me. Not enough water no exercise.

Jenn glad you are ok!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mary_Kate
    Mary_Kate Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CW: 180....still

But that's okay cause I really think I'll be down a pound or maybe even two next week!!

Welcome back, Jenn! Hope you're back on your feet. xx
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 281.0

Take a moment today and remeber the events 10 years ago and send a prayer for all those affected....

I've been MIA for the last week and a half. I was worried for my weigh in today but was pleasantly suprised with a 1 lb. loss. :) So tomorrow it will be back to the grind recording every ounce of food.

Happy to have you back Jen!