CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• wolfpack111
    Options
    I am trying this detox/ dietician I heard about but I am not too sure... I did lose 2lbs so I am at

CW:152

So close to the 140! FiNALLY!!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to make a more clear and easy post of my weight lost and measurements:

Weight:
    8/28: 205
    9/5: 205
    9/11: 204

Measurements 9/12:
    Chest: 42
    Waist: 38 1/4
    Hips: 45 3/4
    Right Thigh: 27
    Right Calf: 17 3/4
    Right Arm: 13 1/2
  • roseagee
    Options
    CW: 217.4

UUGGGHHHHHHH I am giving up. I think this is stressing me out more than anything! I have been back and forth between 216 and 225 this hole time! Last week I weighed in at 223. I got made and didnt log hardly anything and didnt care what I eat excpet watched my protions. This week I logged in at 217! What the crap! I know I lost weight but I didnt watch my food nor exerise because I am feeling so stress about it!!! I DONT GET IT!!!!
    :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :noway::mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :mad:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options

UUGGGHHHHHHH I am giving up. I think this is stressing me out more than anything! I have been back and forth between 216 and 225 this hole time! Last week I weighed in at 223. I got made and didnt log hardly anything and didnt care what I eat excpet watched my protions. This week I logged in at 217! What the crap! I know I lost weight but I didnt watch my food nor exerise because I am feeling so stress about it!!! I DONT GET IT!!!!
    :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :noway::mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :mad:

Don't give up!! Give your body a chance to catch up with your healthy choices. :flowerforyou:
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Maybe you are eating too few calories and when you stopped "logging" you ate more calories which kicked in your metabolism. This happened to me, thats why I'm suggesting it. I was at a plateau for a month and upped my calories by 300 a day and dropped 2 pounds the second week. Don't stress, your body is uniquely yours, you need to take the guidelines offered and tweak them to fit you!

The worse thing you could do is quit....we're here for you!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday! :wink:

And I am going to be over calories, but that is OK! My mini-goal for today was met, so I deserve a bit of birthday cake, don't you think? I just won't go crazy. Just a teeny tiny piece. :grumble: :happy:
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!

And yes, you should definitely have some birthday cake today! Hope your day is wonderful!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options

And I am going to be over calories, but that is OK! My mini-goal for today was met, so I deserve a bit of birthday cake, don't you think? I just won't go crazy. Just a teeny tiny piece. :grumble: :happy:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
  • cohawk11
    Options

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day!!! :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy and get back to the game tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    204!
    Finally broke through from 205.....never thought that was going to end!
    Bought running shoes and sports bra this weekend, and am ready to start to up my exercise from walking to jogging. Wish me luck!

Yippee = Great job staying with it and breaking through!!! Have you already been exercising? Sounds like you are ready to kick it up a notch! You will do great!!!!

Johanna - so glad your Grandma got you inspired, that's really special! When are you getting married??? Sounds like you found a great guy!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
    Judy
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options

hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!! Yes you deserve a little bit of cake!! Hope you enjoy your day!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    I am proud to say I had great success at my sales meeting yesterday. Up at 4:30 am :sad: At the meeting they didn't serve as much food as normal. Breakfast, eggs fruit sausage bacon waffles. ( I had eggs & fruit) During the meeting, we sampled 6 enchiladas, southern fried fish, popcorn shrimp, grilled pollack, chicken chili, whole grain mac & cheese. Small bites of each and threw away the rest!!!! Lunch Turkey melts with bacon and salad more mac & cheese. I had half a sandwich (which was soooooo GOOD) and alittle salad, then I grabbed a greek yogurt for the road!

I came home tired after 2 hours of traffic and FORCED myself to go for a walk/run 60 mins!!!! Early to bed and probably got close to 8 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna make it even if it takes me until next spring!!!! It is coming off so slow still but I am feeling so much better!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    cw: 177.2
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! My internet is FINALLLLLY working again. I'm SOOOO sorry Jen and to all of you. I haven't been in touch for about two weeks. Sorry but I have to make this a short post... I have to get ready for school.

Finally checking in:
    CW: 223
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Nevermorex- Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and eat a piece of birthday cake. :)
  • LoriSteib
    LoriSteib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CW 170 - sorry it's late, keep forgetting to log in lately!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    10 people removed who haven't weighed in since Week 4
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jenn! Hope you had a successful IT recovery!

I'm plateauing - still 203

Thanks for all you're doing to keep the info together :flowerforyou:
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    10 people removed who haven't weighed in since Week 4

Sad that it has to be done, but I
    Know it's going to be easier on
    You !