CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    20 about to be removed who haven't weighed in since Week #5. Most of these individuals were very involved when the challenge first started and I would hate to lose them all. If you have any contact with anyone of these individuals, can you please have them contact me so I can get their infor updated. Thanks!

anrev42
    CarolM742
    coloradotara
    deepakris
    dftba1122
    Felesina1
    FLmom2J
    jcannon15
    KelliesCupcake
    Mikert
    lildietitian
    lingading
    MakinMoves
    MarlenaLB
    MrsRazor7
    McKeelah919
    nhill2733
    pamelawaters
    phoenix113
    Txnurse97

Missing week #6 coming up next...
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Again, those individuals that haven't weighed in since Week #6

adrehe
    gardenimp
    JL3mom
    lauralu71
    mooky1286
    VolatileChocolate
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Week #7 Missing Weigh Ins:

abeks
    chrisraem
    dianerenem
    jackelyn14
    lpeacock06
    MadBabysMama
    Neize
    Nita_Bita
    OnlyBellayy
    TrixtaBella
    yramesor333
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello, sorry I am here I have been away only just back
    I have lost 3lbs so weight now is 127 broke through my 230s with a bit if a bang :)

Hope you are well Jenn :)
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Preliminary Charts!!! Trying to get everything in and up and ready and set and go.....

ccc1-7.jpg
    ccc2-6.jpg
    ccc3-6.jpg

I have the measurement hidden for now. I uploaded everything you all gave me but I'm working on the chart for it. Some measurements were missing from when we started so its hard to make something that works for everyone.
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    Thanks for all of your hard work!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    WOW Jenn you are back on track!!! Thanks so much - I am friends with a couple on your list I will send them a message. Thanks for your hard work!!! I have noticed a lot of people missing over the last few weeks.

We are ready to get our butt's kicked and we will kick yours too :bigsmile: We are in this together and we will ALL SUCCEED!!!!!!:wink:
  • yramesor333
    Options

abeks
    chrisraem
    dianerenem
    jackelyn14
    lpeacock06
    MadBabysMama
    Neize
    Nita_Bita
    OnlyBellayy
    TrixtaBella
    yramesor333

hi jen
    cw 208 thanks and thanks so much positive power for contacting me ,so busy with earthquakes,hurricanes and floods ughhh tropical lee put a hurting on us .
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    very delayed i know..just got back from a week in vegas..i stayed the same, but just glad I didnt gain, probably becasue most of what i indulged in were liquids.:wink:

cw:189.6
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I had some major medicine adjustment with my endocrinologist. They have reeked havoc on my diet and life (ie I got to the point I ate what my body would accept regardless of nutritional content) for the last couple of week. Things seemed to finally be normalizing I am back in the game.

CW 214

Sorry for such a along break. and thanks for being such an dedicated group!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday! :wink:

And I am going to be over calories, but that is OK! My mini-goal for today was met, so I deserve a bit of birthday cake, don't you think? I just won't go crazy. Just a teeny tiny piece. :grumble: :happy:
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • lauralu71
    Options
    Welcome back Jenn!
    My thanks also to PositivePower for contacting me.
    August was a crazy month personally. Glad to be in September! I have only gotten back to MFP the last few days. My weight this morning was 179.4. I am pretty sure I had gotten you my other stats when they we're due on 8/25.

Thanks again!
  • roseagee
    Options
    It's my birthday! :wink:

And I am going to be over calories, but that is OK! My mini-goal for today was met, so I deserve a bit of birthday cake, don't you think? I just won't go crazy. Just a teeny tiny piece. :grumble: :happy:

Happy Birthday!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    week 5 weight 156
    week 6 weight 157
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    welcome back Jen!!!
    Yay!!
    and a big thank you for all the hard work
    missed ya gal
    Molly
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great Jenn! For some reason its like THE most inspiring thing for me to up my game every time I see those numbers in my row.
    You're amazing!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the hard work Jenn, nice to see you back, we've missed you!!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Ok last day to get everything in for Weeks 5, 6, and 7. After this week, I will need to remove those that have not reported in order to keep everything manageable and get things out to you all in a more timely manner.

I am leaving for a couple days (Thurs evening - Sunday afternoon) so I want to be able to post EVERYTHING for Week #8 at the appropriate time.

Week 8 weigh in's are due Fri 9/16-Sun 9/18. I will try to get everything in and up by Sunday night so that we can get these challenges BACK ON THE ROAD!!!

You all inspire me! Thank you so so so so so so much for all of your support, kind words, encouragement, help, and most of all, friendship during the last couple of weeks. I hate when life gets in the way of living but with people like you all surrounding me, there's nothing better!!!! :heart:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late response but I've started this week off bad! Had an alllergic reaction to something that had me out of it. CW 149
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options

abeks
    chrisraem
    dianerenem
    jackelyn14
    lpeacock06
    MadBabysMama
    Neize
    Nita_Bita