CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    bump so i can find the continued thread when i weight in tomorrow :)
  • CW is 166.6 woohoo! have a good weekend!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Weigh in: 206

2 lb gain and my first since being in the CCC challenge.
    Its strange because I weighed in at 203 on Mon., started C25K and 30DS Level 2 on Tues., and now am fluctuating between 206-208?
    Does anyone else seem to gain when they up their exercise? This happened to me when I first started 30DS back in early July.
    I feel like I'm living in fear of going back up and over 210. I think once I've lost 20 lbs I'll feel "safer" to gain a lb or 2.
    Positives for today are:
    I drank a **** ton of water :wink:
    I did 30DS TWICE!:happy:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Today's weigh-in 77.3kg or 170.4 lbs.... a .4 loss from last time. I was feeling under the weather this week though, so I only really exercised 2 days. Hopefully I'll be feeling better this week.

Keep up the great work everybody!
  • Mary_Kate
    Mary_Kate Posts: 25 Member
    CW: 178

Whoop!! So happy that I finally got into the 170's. Yeah, GO ME!!! :laugh:

And I have now lost 10 pounds. Awesome! I'm a good frame of mind right now, and can't wait to see what this week's challenge is because I'm gonna be all over it!

Off for some lovely brunch now, eggs royale and a latte...it's treat day!

Have a great day everyone! Keep on keeping on!!! xx
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    My weight on Sat was 138......up from this past mon.....not enough water probably & hubby & I went out to dinner fri night & I had a couple of drinks & dessert......ugh
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    CW: 248
    Down another pound!

Best wishes to everyone for another great week!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Too much bad food with my bestie for her birthday this week :(

CW: 258.6
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    CW: 163.0
    Lost a pound even with my birthday! woo!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member

Its strange because I weighed in at 203 on Mon., started C25K and 30DS Level 2 on Tues., and now am fluctuating between 206-208?
    Does anyone else seem to gain when they up their exercise? This happened to me when I first started 30DS back in early July.
    I feel like I'm living in fear of going back up and over 210. I think once I've lost 20 lbs I'll feel "safer" to gain a lb or 2.
    Positives for today are:

When you up your exercise, or do something new, especially with weights, your muscles start to hold onto water. The best way to combat this is to up your water intake. Don't worry though, these types of gains are temporary :)
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Cw: 284.2
    Blah but i know its cause of the poor choices i made this week. So next week ill have to work hard at losing the 3 lbs i gained plus two more to be back to where i need to be. Thats starts at tracking my calories.
  • just a quick check in :)
    CW 208 (ugh havent budged n 3 weeks) BUT i fit into clothes i havent worn since 2006 !!!! so def. happy about that!!!!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    CW: 157.4
    yay! a lost of .8
    We are making progress on our journey towards a new life. Keep up the good work everyone. Hope you had a good weekend
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member

Positives for today are:

Awesome!!!! You are taking care of business! Don't be scared keep working out! It could be extra water in your muscles from work out. Keep it up WOW 30ds twice!!!!!! Fantastic
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Hey Friends ~ I had a great day yesterday with eating and exercise. Huge victory for me!!! You may have noticed from some of my posted I really enjoy my wine :drinker: When I started with MFP and this group I came to the conclusion that I had to say good bye to my daily wine wine habit ( or sign up for AA :huh: ) Since then I have totally cut back!! I enjoy my wine on the weekend and COUNT IT, that's most important.

Last night we went to see a friend play in his band "Which One's Pink" Pink Floyd tribute band. I ate before I went and had 550 cals left. I ordered a DIET COKE!!!!!!!! My son got an order of steak fries I had ONE. My friend ordered spinach dip. I had 5 chips 3 with dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I think that's how skinny people eat!!! :wink: It was entertaining to watch the drunk people really getting into the music!!!

I like to share because these are things that I want to do forever and that will get me where I need to be!!!! I am and forever will have to take it one day at a time, but the more I do it the easier it gets. If you are struggling just know you can do it too!!!!!

Snack find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just tried Special K Multi=Grain Crackers you get 24 for a serving...120 cal. Very good with a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese.

Having people over for dinner...I better get to it! Take Care :heart:
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    PositivePower & pinkita:
    thanks for the encouragement!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    CW 165

I am alright with that though...I looked back through my history and thats how I work, one week great loss next week nothing..so hoping next week will be great!!! Hope everyone has a great week next week!!!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    CW 183
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    CW 188.8. Getting ready for big trip to Italy at end of the week. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    CW 243.0

1.8 loss from last week but 1.0 up from beginning of challenge. But don't worry...I will get there :)

Hope all is well for everyone!