CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Yea!! I finally found you!!!

cw: 193 :bigsmile:

I'm pretty happy about the loss, and wanted to let ya'll know that I appreciate the support I get from this thread and challenge. It has helped me to know that I have to be accountable. I don't want to see 200 on my scale anymore & each week it gets further away.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    cw: 177.2lbs
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a good Monday!!
  • lauralu71
    Options
    CW: 180.4

Need to get serious, again. . .
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Up a pound this week - not bad considering I had my in laws over to visit for the weekend and it was my wedding anniversary on saturday. Working on losing that lb plus two more if possible this week. On the plus side I graduated to level 3 of 30 DS this morning:happy: and now the my eldest has started school and the youngest started nursery, I'm getting shed loads of walking in - home to school, school to nursery and nursery back home again - about an hour extra a day!

Sarah
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Hope everyone gets off to a great start this week!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Scale is not being kind to me:( same as last week 160. I bumped up the workouts alot this week, the most since summer started, maybe a bit of water? Hope for a loss next week.
  • shelly650
    Options
    Had a really dodgy weekend! Two 18th Birthday Party, so food and drink wasnt good!!
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Bump for later. Thanks ladies.
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 169.4. I changed my workout routine. I am doing 30 Day Shred. Day one, level 1, was today. I'm not a pushup person, so that was really hard for me. I was sweating like crazy, but it was really good. I was proud of that workout. I think I'll be still needing to do a short zumba session with it though. I didn't fit it in this morning, but may try to do one tonight. I'm going to do the 30 DS everyday, so we'll see what happens in 30 days! Hopefully, I'll be able to change levels sometime soon, but I'm not changing levels until I've mastered every move and can do it all with no problems. It's a challenge! Hopefully, this will kick start my weight loss again.

PosPow - I'm so glad to see you talk about all of the food stuff you have to do, but how you're getting through it is just amazing!! That is my weakness - our weekends! We always have so much fun stuff to do over a weekend, but it's a killer for my waistline! Friday nights - football games. I've figured out I can eat a hotdog, and I'm still OK, but then I'm starving by the time the game is over, because a hotdog just isn't cutting it!! Maybe I should take some popcorn with me? The OR smartpop kind? The kind you can eat an entire bag of and still be under calories! :happy: Saturdays - usually with friends/family or baseball games. Sundays - baseball games, but somewhat more normal. I did have a small bag of M&M's yesterday and a diet coke while there, so nothing too major. It's that friends/family time that is killing me! Last Saturday, it was over to our friends for lots of food and drinks. We did a "Food from Around the World" theme. This weekend, we have this huge BBQ party to go to in Old Shawnee (gotta love Kansas City BBQ competitions!!). Their invite was bring something fatty and fried. I'm like...OMG...seriously!? I'm taking jalapeno poppers. At least something spicy might rev up my metabolism!! I'm going to stick with diet coke that night, so I'll be the one driving us.

Anyway, I've got to figure out how to get through my weekends! You did really good on that last post I read (only 5 chips and 3 with dip!) WOW!! Serve me up some of your will power girl!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    I totally agree that weekends seem to be the hardest! And this week I am heading off on vacation Wednesday so it'll be hard to stay on track. Thankfully, the hotel I'm staying at has a gym, which I'm going to try to use everyday. I also looked up a lot of the restaurants we have planned to go to so I could pick out some healthier choices and plan my meals ahead of time.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    CW = 289.6

I'm going down again. Let's hope it stays that way!! :ohwell:

This is the thought that keeps coming into my head "halloween is just around the corner and then thanksgiving and then christmas." I think I'm driving myself crazy!! :huh:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 194
    Been sick the last 2 days. Some crazy stomach virus going around. Bad stuff!!/
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    bump so I can find it when the new one is posted!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL GONE!!! Had no clue the tread rolled over, WHEW!!! Getting everything together, please make sure your ########'s are in!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CW: 222.2!

Sorry to be gone for so long! I have been in a HUGE rut, and needed to pull myself out. I'm struggling, and lost my motivation, but I'm trying my hardest to stick with it. I hadso much motivation over the summer, now I'm back to the grind, and can't log on a lot, and just can't care less some days. I ate pizza and ice cream and cotton candy and drank my way through too much wine this last weekend. I'm just hurtin'! Time to get back at it though with the obsession that I had with it all a few months ago. I should be closer to my ccc goal by now, and I don't know if I can make it by Christmas. I'm hoping though! I hope all are doing well!

Kathy
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    ok, how did this happen? I tried to post a few times on the other link and it wouldn't let me... clicked on something tonight and poof there's these new posts... where is this thread from?
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 206

2 lb gain and my first since being in the CCC challenge.
    Its strange because I weighed in at 203 on Mon., started C25K and 30DS Level 2 on Tues., and now am fluctuating between 206-208?
    Does anyone else seem to gain when they up their exercise? This happened to me when I first started 30DS back in early July.
    I feel like I'm living in fear of going back up and over 210. I think once I've lost 20 lbs I'll feel "safer" to gain a lb or 2.
    Positives for today are:
    I drank a **** ton of water :wink:
    I did 30DS TWICE!:happy:
    I found that whenever I upped the exercise my muscles retained more water because they needed more recovery. It was frustrating!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 169.4. I changed my workout routine. I am doing 30 Day Shred. Day one, level 1, was today. I'm not a pushup person, so that was really hard for me. I was sweating like crazy, but it was really good. I was proud of that workout. I think I'll be still needing to do a short zumba session with it though. I didn't fit it in this morning, but may try to do one tonight. I'm going to do the 30 DS everyday, so we'll see what happens in 30 days! Hopefully, I'll be able to change levels sometime soon, but I'm not changing levels until I've mastered every move and can do it all with no problems. It's a challenge! Hopefully, this will kick start my weight loss again.

PosPow - I'm so glad to see you talk about all of the food stuff you have to do, but how you're getting through it is just amazing!! That is my weakness - our weekends! We always have so much fun stuff to do over a weekend, but it's a killer for my waistline! Friday nights - football games. I've figured out I can eat a hotdog, and I'm still OK, but then I'm starving by the time the game is over, because a hotdog just isn't cutting it!! Maybe I should take some popcorn with me? The OR smartpop kind? The kind you can eat an entire bag of and still be under calories! :happy: Saturdays - usually with friends/family or baseball games. Sundays - baseball games, but somewhat more normal. I did have a small bag of M&M's yesterday and a diet coke while there, so nothing too major. It's that friends/family time that is killing me! Last Saturday, it was over to our friends for lots of food and drinks. We did a "Food from Around the World" theme. This weekend, we have this huge BBQ party to go to in Old Shawnee (gotta love Kansas City BBQ competitions!!). Their invite was bring something fatty and fried. I'm like...OMG...seriously!? I'm taking jalapeno poppers. At least something spicy might rev up my metabolism!! I'm going to stick with diet coke that night, so I'll be the one driving us.

Anyway, I've got to figure out how to get through my weekends! You did really good on that last post I read (only 5 chips and 3 with dip!) WOW!! Serve me up some of your will power girl!

Thanks sooooo much! I ready can't say what has happened to me!!! My mind is made up and I am going for it! With the weekends try to exercise as much as you can to earn extra calories. Try to bring the healthy snack and allow yourself a taste of things. Gosh I know how dangerous that can be!!! But if you deprive yourself and just eat carrot sticks you will end up saying screw it and eating everything that's infront of you. (That's what I would do) HAve a bite here and there then walk away from the food table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! far away. That's what's working for me right now - I hope it helps!!!!

Also maybe think of all of us being there with you pulling you from the food table, or how good you will feel reporting the success you had eating under control.

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!! ;)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I totally agree that weekends seem to be the hardest! And this week I am heading off on vacation Wednesday so it'll be hard to stay on track. Thankfully, the hotel I'm staying at has a gym, which I'm going to try to use everyday. I also looked up a lot of the restaurants we have planned to go to so I could pick out some healthier choices and plan my meals ahead of time.

enjoy your vacation - Sounds like you have a good plan. I can't wait to hear how good you did, and the fun you had too :drinker:

Kathy - keep in touch!!! you just have to begin again. Don't dwell over what you did, just look forward at what good choices you are going to make from now on! There is still lots of time to lose before Christmas don't give up!!!!! WE are here for you:happy: