CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• gennybunny1
    Options
    The time has come to depart for the weekend! We are going camping again :smile: My 3 year-old loved it so much the first time I had to take her back again before it got too cold. Besides, with all of the power and internet issues and all the other fun stuff lately, it feels like we've been living in the woods anyway, lol :laugh: :laugh: :grumble:

Weigh Ins start tomorrow. Please please please make sure to check in! NeuroticVertigo, please rejoin us :) Anyone else that posted here I will add back onto the spreadsheet before I take out those I haven't heard from in weeks.

You guys are ALL tremendous!!!

gennybunny - DO NOT GIVE UP!!! You are one of the most motivational people I've seen and I will NOT let you let yourself down! Smile, you are incredible :happy:

azeria - I am looking forward to a new thread myself! Thanks for not giving up on CCC and for the extra push to keep it together! :drinker:

PositivePower - YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL!!! :flowerforyou: I consider this group blessed to have you be a part of it

johanna_elaine - The Shred huh?!? Not sure I can top that one... :bigsmile: :wink:

Neize - I hope you're feeling better!

pheonix113 - Normal is over-rated :wink: Hope things are stabalizing!

chrisraem - YEAH VEGAS!!!! Consider me jealous!

yramesor333 - Miss your recepies!!! Welcome back to less weather-related life :bigsmile:

Nevermorex - Hope you had a great birthday!!!

roseagee - YOU WILL NOT QUIT ON YOURSELF!!! We won't let you! Change things up, try a different routine, move your calorie totals. I find that sometimes when I eat more a couple days and then stay under my calories, I ntice a bigger change.

lotusthrone - Never in my life did I think I could jog, let alone RUN!!! And now it comes easier and easier! Good luck! You can do it!

kjnicol - Congrats on your breakthrough into the 220's!!! Just think of how amazing you're going to feel when that first number becomes a "1" :bigsmile:

And what's this I hear about a pregnancy?!?!?!?!? :huh: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Nothing better in the world!!!

And to all of the rest of you out there, I haven't forgotten about you! I just wanted to let you all know that you are important to me, to this challenge, and to all of the others that are in here. Thank you for being a part of this!

Have a great weekend! Remember to weigh-in by Sunday. And get ready to get back on track!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Jenn, I am feeling a bit stronger today and am going to take it one day at a time. Lifestyle change right?
    Have fun camping ;)
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello Jen,

I am just logging in after a few days off. My week 7 weigh in was missing. It was 183. PLEASE do not remove me from the group.

Thanks
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 128
    So down 0.2 lbs. Not much but it's a small step in the right direction!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, loss again for me this week
    CW is 226 down 1lbs yay.
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 221.6 Yeah a loss for me!!

I guess being sick can really help you lose weight.

Honey Chicken Stir-fry sounds very yummy! I can't wait to try it. :)
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte:

Ingredients:

2 cups milk (i used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
    2 tablespoons of organic canned pumpkin
    2 tablespoons of sugar or sugar substitute (i used truvia and only used 1 tablespoon)
    2 tablespoons of vanilla extract (i just poured some in)
    1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice(i would use a little less...the ginger flavor was a little overpowering)
    1-2 shots of espresso(about 1/4 cup of espresso or 1/2 cup of really strong brewed coffee(this is what i did) if you dont have an espresso machine)

Directions:

in a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin, and sugar...cook on med. heat, stirring until steaming. remove from heat, stir in vanilla & spice, transfer to blender and process for 15sec. until foamy or if you dont have a blender just whisk really well with a wire whisk. if you use the vanilla unsweetened almond milk...its only about 140 calories for the whole thing! 8carbs, 2g protein, 5g sugars(from pumpkin & a little whipped cream-depending on how much you use could change that amount), 7g fat(from the almond milk) pour into a large mug or two mugs. add espresso or strong coffee on top.

***top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg or cinnamon on top

This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    your welcome !! :)
  • yramesor333
    Options
    CW: 221.6 Yeah a loss for me!!

I guess being sick can really help you lose weight.

Honey Chicken Stir-fry sounds very yummy! I can't wait to try it. :)
    thanks and it was very yummy !!! hope you enjoy :) hope your feeling better soon !!!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte:

Ingredients:

2 cups milk (i used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
    2 tablespoons of organic canned pumpkin
    2 tablespoons of sugar or sugar substitute (i used truvia and only used 1 tablespoon)
    2 tablespoons of vanilla extract (i just poured some in)
    1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice(i would use a little less...the ginger flavor was a little overpowering)
    1-2 shots of espresso(about 1/4 cup of espresso or 1/2 cup of really strong brewed coffee(this is what i did) if you dont have an espresso machine)

Directions:

in a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin, and sugar...cook on med. heat, stirring until steaming. remove from heat, stir in vanilla & spice, transfer to blender and process for 15sec. until foamy or if you dont have a blender just whisk really well with a wire whisk. if you use the vanilla unsweetened almond milk...its only about 140 calories for the whole thing! 8carbs, 2g protein, 5g sugars(from pumpkin & a little whipped cream-depending on how much you use could change that amount), 7g fat(from the almond milk) pour into a large mug or two mugs. add espresso or strong coffee on top.

***top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg or cinnamon on top

Oh my, this is one I have to try. Love my pumpkin spice lattes. Thank you so much.
    your so welcome,enjoy !!!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HEY Jen,
    First, have a great time camping.... our family loves camping - as long as we allow for a little downtime between hikes!

AND, I just gotta say .......... NOT being pregnant has a lot going for it ;-D
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :love: weigh in today
    a good loss for me-sadly I was sick.
    BUT feeling better and getting outside more doing yardwork (light)
    I LOVE LOVE Autumn!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW=155.6 WOOOO DOWN A POUND!!!!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Will be weighing in tomorrow. Having a terrible weekend on the personal side of things... trying to be strong but it is so hard at times
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Chin up, things will always get better:) Hope things start to improve soon.
  • shelly650
    Options
    Weight as of this morning - 158.4lbs!!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Current Weight this morning 192lb.
    No change from last week, so I am a little dishartened as i have been working out at the gym and doing classes too :'0(
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Will be weighing in tomorrow. Having a terrible weekend on the personal side of things... trying to be strong but it is so hard at times

Keep going love. It is always hard when you have personal problems. For me it makes me want to eat all the wrong stuff, so make sure you use your MFP friends for lots of support. Hope things get better for you soon X
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 239.4

down 1.8

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am off to Indianapolis with my best friend for the weekend. I can not wait. :):)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    HAPPY WEEKEND! Jenn I hope you have fun camping!!! Thanks for the shout out :smooched: It's important to stay positive..negativity is toxic :mad: We all have to stick together and we will WIN!

As you know I am soooooo on the exercise train!!!!! I feel stronger, firmer and in a good state of mind. But the scale is moving slow - I am not letting that get me down since I am feeling better over all! I know that as long as I do the right thing the weight will come off. What are you doing for your exercise? I joined an exercise group here on MFP where we log in our exercise 24 hours in September. I was thinking of starting my own. Or maybe we can start a CCC exercise group. :happy:

We all know what the right thing is :wink: But I know I fool myself some times and don't count that bite or that one little taste or the little piece of something sinful. But remember that all adds up!!!! Way faster than we know :grumble: So I am focusing on logging in everything, even if I am over.

Well you guys are amazing - Hang in there to those struggling and Hooray to those losers:bigsmile:

CW ~ 193.2
    Enjoy the weekend - I am going for a walk/run. What are you going to do??? :wink:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Boy do I know how life can knock you down!!!! It sucks! It's OK to feel bad, BUT JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE!! Then you need to get back up! Get back in the game of life You can do it! You have us and I hope you have some great family and friends to give you that BIG hug you probably need. Maybe a walk around the block to clear your head... I always like shopping for a distraction!!!! :wink:

We are here if you need us :flowerforyou:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 193.2

Down 3.6 this week! :)