BL Blue Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well I just finished my Power 90 Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100!

This afternoon I am going to do 30 mins of My Fitness Coach for Wii. I bought it this weekend so today will be my first day. Anyone have it? How do you like it?

Keep up the amazing work everyone!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm lunch was sooo good today! :bigsmile: Grilled cheese, baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and a bit of ranch dressing. YUM! :tongue:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm lunch was sooo good today! :bigsmile: Grilled cheese, baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and a bit of ranch dressing. YUM! :tongue:

Sounds yummy.. I have Healthy Choice Soup - Chicken and Dumplings
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I walked for an hour on the tredmill yesterday and I have blisters on my feet from not wearing shoes. :(

OUCH! Very important to wear good walking shoes. OUCH! :sad:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Sounds yummy.. I have Healthy Choice Soup - Chicken and Dumplings

I had chicken breast with a salad with light ranch dressing and Im about to go and get me some baby carrots to snack on. I just lvoe the little snack packs that they sell now. One little package of carrots with dressing is only 50 calories. This way I dont have to measure out my dressing.

Connie
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    hey team...i'm checking in and showing some support...but have had a few rough days...please don't give up on me....I 'll do better:sad: ...but rounds of applause to everyone that's been behaving...:O)
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I did get me a pretty good walk in today and I registered for class this morning...:smile:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hey blah...we won't give up on you! :flowerforyou: You're back and that's what counts!

As for myself...I haven't done the greatest either. I was so afraid that I had gained over the weight I had reported...which was the day before Christmas! And I know I ate too much and wasn't tracking my food for over a week. Fortunately, I weighed this morning (since I am finally home to my scale and shed some water weight), and I'm back to about the same. I am planning on heading to the gym tonight and get back on the bandwagon!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and there were tons of fresh fruits & veggies on sale!! And I did just like rachael ray says....I washed them all as soon as I got home! I even chopped the entire bunch of celery so I have plenty of celery sticks to snack on now. I also took the dog on 2 walks yesterday!

Oh, and who else is pumped for the BL premiere tomorrow?!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    way to plan ahead there Shar. I am pumped about Biggest Loser tomorrow night and I will probably watch the new Diettribe on Lifetime tonight. Will have to see what time it comes on though I might not be home.

Connie
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I did get me a pretty good walk in today and I registered for class this morning...:smile:

We won't give up on you as long as you don't give up on us! :flowerforyou: We can do it.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I just set my DVR for the Biggest Loser as well as that DietTribe that you all have been talking up!

Can't wait!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I walked for an hour on the tredmill yesterday and I have blisters on my feet from not wearing shoes. :(

OUCH! Very important to wear good walking shoes. OUCH! :sad:
    I'll take that into consideration when I walk today. :wink:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I just set my DVR for the Biggest Loser as well as that DietTribe that you all have been talking up!

Can't wait!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

For the first time, I'm *really* excited about the Biggest Loser!! :drinker: I have never gotten into it until the past show . . . and, even then, I only started watching about halfway through the season!

DietTribe . . . hm, I've heard of that. I just may have to DVR it, too.

:flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I just had the most yummiest lunch. I a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and threw in a few berries and mixed it up with a blender. It was so good!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Home from work early today so I'm off to do Plyometrics. :drinker:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    way to plan ahead there Shar. I am pumped about Biggest Loser tomorrow night and I will probably watch the new Diettribe on Lifetime tonight. Will have to see what time it comes on though I might not be home.

Connie

Thanks, Connie! I've found that I succeed far better when I plan ahead - everything from planning meals at least a day ahead (& tracking it), to packing my gym bag and putting it in the car the night before or setting out my clothes the night before (if I work out in the AM)!

Also, I just ordered a Polar F6!! :bigsmile: I'm super-excited! Plus it is on sale at bestbuy.com!

PS...what's this diettribe show? *off to research it*
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I'm watching Fit TV (channel 261) and trying to follow along. It thought it might be intresting.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Also, I just ordered a Polar F6!! :bigsmile: I'm super-excited! Plus it is on sale at bestbuy.com!

Thanks for the tip, I SOOO want one for my bday (feb 6) so keeping my fingers crossed.

Just wanted to let everyone that I just finished my first round of My Fitness Coach For Wii and wow she kicked my butt!!!! I am more sore from that workout then my Power 90.
    She had me doing things I"ve never done before.
    I strongly suggest this for anyone that has a Wii. The best thing is you don't need a Wii Fit for this one but I do have a Wii Fit so I want to get the Jillian Michaels video to compare.

Since I don't have a HRM I go by the calories burned on this site and I burned 792 calories for today!

I did 40mins of Power90 Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100 and 30min of My Fitness Coach!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    A bit upset with myself today. My plyo is an hour long but I cut out after only 18min. How pathetic. Only burned 164calories today. :cry:
  • Sweettart
    Options
    RachVR6: Dont get down on yourself for only burning 164 calories today, that is 164 more calories then you would have burned without doing for 18min of plyo!

Keep your head up, you are doing awesome!