Dropping pounds with inspiring pals *CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    One more thing - there's a "Lose 10 lbs in October" challenge starting up if any of you are interested in joining. It has a bootcamp theme this month. ADTeachTX and I did September. I enjoyed it!

Here's the link to sign up: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/354052-october-10-lb-bootcamp-challenge
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    One more thing - there's a "Lose 10 lbs in October" challenge starting up if any of you are interested in joining. It has a bootcamp theme this month. ADTeachTX and I did September. I enjoyed it!

Here's the link to sign up: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/354052-october-10-lb-bootcamp-challenge

Hey bootcamp buddies!! :) I'll be joining you in this challenge too, looking forward to it :)
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to post and let everyone know I will be back soon. On September 27th and 7:21pm my mom passed away. Thang have been really hard the last couple of days.

What makes it even harder is that on the 27th I lost not only my mother but also my mom's Aunt. They both passed away on the same day. And I was very close with both of them.

So I will be back soon but i am going to have to take a little time... Love you all.
  • Nikkie_too
    Options

Hey bootcamp buddies!! :) I'll be joining you in this challenge too, looking forward to it :)

Sweeet! I'm already terrified by the pushups. LOL
  • Nikkie_too
    Options
    I just wanted to post and let everyone know I will be back soon. On September 27th and 7:21pm my mom passed away. Thang have been really hard the last couple of days.

What makes it even harder is that on the 27th I lost not only my mother but also my mom's Aunt. They both passed away on the same day. And I was very close with both of them.

So I will be back soon but i am going to have to take a little time... Love you all.

Chrystal - so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Oh Chrystal, I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs*
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear that my thoughts are with you...

Russ
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear that my thoughts are with you...

Mine too, so sorry ..

Russ
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear about your mom and aunt. My prayers are with you in this tough time. You know where to find us when you are ready.
  • ADTeachTX
    Options

I'm looking forward to October and starting with some push ups!

Sweeet! I'm already terrified by the pushups. LOL
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Take as much time as you need, we'll be here when you come back.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

So sorry for your losses. It's hard, even if you know it's coming. Take time for you, we will all be here with open arms when you are ready to come back. *hugs*
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    So I weighed-in and didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain either so thats good. Still hanging onto 215... I refuse to see that number next weekend.

I decided to give myself a couple personal challenges this month, and you can all join in too if you want. :wink:
    1 - No candy until Halloween (this will be fun when TOM comes and I get insane chocolate cravings LOL)
    and 2 - go for a walk 25 out of the 31 days this month. The cooler weather is finally moving in and it's a great time to get outside and enjoy it before winter comes.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just checkin in. Hope to catch up with you all.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    we will be continuing beyond september won't we here?

Yes, we just keep going and going and going.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    weighing in....had a TOM gain this week:( 229.0 dangit all! oh well it will be gone by next weigh in hopefully!
  • andijohn
    Options
    So I weighed-in and didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain either so thats good. Still hanging onto 215... I refuse to see that number next weekend.

I decided to give myself a couple personal challenges this month, and you can all join in too if you want. :wink:
    1 - No candy until Halloween (this will be fun when TOM comes and I get insane chocolate cravings LOL)
    and 2 - go for a walk 25 out of the 31 days this month. The cooler weather is finally moving in and it's a great time to get outside and enjoy it before winter comes.
    Those sound like great challenges! I think I will join you with NO candy until Halloween!
  • andijohn
    Options
    Well this week was up and down.... I didn't loose anything with my weigh-in which was a little dissopinting, but I also didn't make any time to exercize so that is why. But last night I went out with some friends and I decided to put on a dress that has been a little too tight and it fit perfect!!! that made my WEEK! This next week I plan on working out every day and hopefully I will see some loss!

Last week I met my first mini-goal of loosing 10lbs and I said I would get my bangs trimmed, but I decided to treat myself and get all my hair done! I will post some pictures after my apt. tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great weekend :happy:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I can't 'member if I gave my numbers, so here: This week I dropped .6 pounds and I'm at 251.8lbs now! (Sooooo close to 20lbs lost!! I can't wait!!)
  • ADTeachTX
    Options
    Just checking it....I need to stay focused this week. I might not be on as much as I usually am.