• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Glad to be a continuing member! :bigsmile:

Starting weight, 209.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm resetting my ticker.... 221 this morning. Today will be a good day... I'm going to get back on track! Now I have my twinny who is starting her journey too to help keep eachother in check and on track. For those who don't know - she is my office 'twin', we have practically everything in common, think alike (funny we both painted our fingernails last night but not our toes... and we haven't talked all weekend), and we look enough alike to easily pass as sisters.

Chrystal - So sorry to hear about your mother. You are such a great person to be taking care of her - I have no idea how I could ever handle that, you are a very strong woman! Don't ever forget that! And we are all here ready and willing to support you when you are ready to start your journey back up again. <3

Naesue - Congrats on being an aunt! Nieces & nephews are wonderful! I saw the picture you posted in the old group (old group? that doesn't sound right lol)... she is beautiful and so precious!!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! Was down to 248.3 this morning and had a great workout! And guess what???? I ran (jogged) for like... 2 minutes straight! Did running/walking intervals for a half hour... didn't think I could do it, but my friend was with me this morning and we were like "we GOT this!!!" And we actually did it! Felt like I was gonna puke and it hurt but holy cow it feels sooooo good!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Monday NSV - had to put away a pair of my jeans into the fat jeans pile...pulled out a few of the skinny jeans and they are comfortable now. BTW, I have 270 as a goal for thanksgiving but I would really like to hit it this month. That would only be 12 pounds this month...I think that is do able!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @ kimberly702 - awesome way to get motivated to do that exercise...I am so exhausted, just holding my head up feels like exercise.
  • Kacky641
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 265. I would have posted this earlier but am taking care of new born pups.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Monday NSV - I was looking for something to work out in this morning. I found an old pair of blue work out pants that I had not worn in years. They actually fit! Yeah!:bigsmile:
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!
    Welcome to the new members, and glad you stuck around older ones!!
    My SW is 296.6-- I have been up/down 5-7 lbs since hitting this at the end of MAY!!
    Feel free to hold me accountable :)

NSV-- All of the pants in my closet are pull on? (I mean they're not supposed to be yet they are!)
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 265. I would have posted this earlier but am taking care of new born pups.

Aww I LOVE puppies, and new born ones are sooo cute! I currently have a silver lab that I'm fostering... she's not soo much of a puppy though-- she's 16 months old.
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    mrssavvysteve:
    NSV-- All of the pants in my closet are pull on? (I mean they're not supposed to be yet they are!)

Sweet! I think you get to do some shopping, girl! :)

As it happens, my MFP friends, I have a pants-related NSV too. I have one pair of pants that aren't supposed to be pull-on. I dashed to the bathroom today and forgot about the button/zipper thing... but they came down without a hitch anyway! LOL
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Chrystal.
    My current weight is 307.
    I am here but I am not able to sign on everyday. Some of you may know what is going on but to the one who don'e here it goes.
    I am caring for my dying mother. She is dying of Liver failure and not doing good at all. We are thinking that she only has a couple more days.
    With all the stess of caring for my mother it is hard to say to my diet. But once everything is done and taken care of I am planning of going back on my diet. It is just so much work to take care of everything here and all the stress. I am going through alot and I am taking a break from my weight loss journey. But I did not give up... Just taking a break.
    So I try and stop and post updates on whats going on or how I am doing but not very often.

With that lot on your plate you can be forgiven for putting diet to the back and taking a short break,,
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello

Sorry for delay didn't see this until earlier today. Current weight as of 3 mins ago is 221.

Just to give you quick who I am etc. I work for an education software company which basically means I am geek (or so my partner says) with a four year old who keeps us on our toes.

Russell
    http://www.fitnessthegeekway.com/
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    @kimberly702 - YAY! That is so exciting! I remember the first time I started jogging, it felt like a miracle. lol

@Kacky641 - Awww Puppies! I love puppies!

Congrats to all of you with smaller clothes today! :bigsmile:

And sorry its late, but ......

week1challenge.jpg
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm loving all of your NSV's today... congrats to all of you with pants falling off! I can't wait until I can say the same.

I will try my best at this challenge! I'm getting back into the swing of things again... don't know if I'll hit 30 minutes everyday but I will definitely do some sort of exercise everyday. I'm trying to get back into rollerblading (I used to rollerblade for hours as a teen)... now I can only last about 10 minutes on skates, but I can blast 100 calories in those 10 mins which is amazing to me. Someday I'll be able to skate for hours again :smile:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I am an Aunt as of yesterday 9/11/11 at 5:34pm to a beautiful little girl named Avonlea Anne. She weighed 7# 4 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She looks just like her Momma with her Daddy's chin and ears.
    2955898_9981_thumb.jpg

She is adorable!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I'm loving all of your NSV's today... congrats to all of you with pants falling off! I can't wait until I can say the same.

I will try my best at this challenge! I'm getting back into the swing of things again... don't know if I'll hit 30 minutes everyday but I will definitely do some sort of exercise everyday. I'm trying to get back into rollerblading (I used to rollerblade for hours as a teen)... now I can only last about 10 minutes on skates, but I can blast 100 calories in those 10 mins which is amazing to me. Someday I'll be able to skate for hours again :smile:

Do your twin will go ice skating? You two should go to the rink, its the same a roller bladeing, but almost more fun because its COLD in Arizona. LOL You can also break up the exercise. Maybe do a 10 min walk on your lunch break, then you only have 20 more minutes :)
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm resetting my ticker.... 221 this morning. Today will be a good day... I'm going to get back on track! Now I have my twinny who is starting her journey too to help keep eachother in check and on track. For those who don't know - she is my office 'twin', we have practically everything in common, think alike (funny we both painted our fingernails last night but not our toes... and we haven't talked all weekend), and we look enough alike to easily pass as sisters.

Chrystal - So sorry to hear about your mother. You are such a great person to be taking care of her - I have no idea how I could ever handle that, you are a very strong woman! Don't ever forget that! And we are all here ready and willing to support you when you are ready to start your journey back up again. <3

Naesue - Congrats on being an aunt! Nieces & nephews are wonderful! I saw the picture you posted in the old group (old group? that doesn't sound right lol)... she is beautiful and so precious!!

@Learning2LoveMe - I had to reset my ticker last week (and couldn't decide if I should this morning - up two pounds, but had a lot of sodium yesterday and TOM, so I'm holding off.) Anyway - It's so good to keep yourself honest, congrats! :) And awesome about your twin.

@Chrystal - let us know we we can help support you if possible. Many positive thoughts are being sent your way.

@NeuroticVirgo - awesome challenge!! I SOO needed this particular aspect of my life to get a kick in the *kitten*. Thanks :)

- Kristin
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    2955898_9981.jpg

a better pic of the niece!

Monday NSV- I was able to wear my husbands boxers last night to bed. When we first got married I couldn't even get them on over my fat belly and thighs!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    NSV Monday- Well a few weeks ago I'd been a bit sad because no one seemed to notice my weight loss yet. I was feeling better but it felt like no one else could see it. In any case I went to the store to get some new work clothes and surprise, surprise I had lost a shirt size! Not only that but my bra size had dropped from a 46C to a 42D. I wasn't sad anymore!! :bigsmile:
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their NSV's!!! I can't wait until someone notices my weight loss :smile:

naesue that niece of yours is too cute!