Stone off by Christmas!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd definately like to lose a stone by then.. thats around what I am aiming for anyways :)
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in today 2.8 lb down this week :D Only 7lb to go before xmas......its going to be a close call!!!
    That's excellent! Well done!!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Its taken me 6 weeks to lose 5lb was hoping for 6 but stayed the same for 1 week I'm hoping to lose another 2 and stablize over christmas. Hope your are all doing well x
  • MrsM1ggins
    Options
    Weighed in today (was feeling lucky) and I've lost more! Maybe the cycling I've just added to my routine is shaking things up a bit?

I have now lost 12.5lbs since end Sept, so 1.5lbs to go. I am so excited. :happy:
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    well I have just realised how little I've been doing!! I had a few weeks in October where for some reason I just did nothing and ate alot of junk! Am nearly back to where I was when I started this challenge, but will NOT be losing a stone before Xmas!! 17 sleeps to go so will just do the best I can!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Whats everybody lost so far? 20th of October I was 10 stone 12 today I weigh 10 stone 6 its a slow progress but I'm happy x
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I was 179 on 26/9 and am 167 at the moment. Didn't realise I only have 2lbs to go. Shame it's going to be a tricky few weeks!
  • MrsM1ggins
    Options
    Woo hoo!! In under the wire with today's weigh-in!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Wonder what damage will be done over Xmas?
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a LONG time :blushing:

I didn't make my stone but I am 9lb down since Genie started the challenge.

Well done everyone on your losses :flowerforyou: