Stone off by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, you can do this! And we're all here to support you.
    Thanks a lot for the kind words symegeer, I really appreciate it!
    My scale says I went up 3 lbs (which seems pretty unlikely, I didn't eat THAT much)
    There is no way you gained 3 pounds, it's mostly water!
    I'm proud that I managed to do two exercise classes while I was away (normally would sleep late and go out for a big brunch) and I'm proud that I've almost lost what I had gained back so by Saturday will hopefully be under where I was before.
    You deserve to be proud, well done!!
    Keep your chins up guys!
    How did you know I had a double chin? :-)
    Hi guys I'm still stuck at 6 lbs lose, but my body shape is changing and I'm starting to feel much more confident. I went shopping today for new trousers and bought a pair of size 12 skinny tan jeans. I 've never had the confidence to buy any thing other than normal blue jeans! I also tried on a pair of size 10 and I could get them on just not done up lol but it still feels llike an nsv to me because I couldnt even pull a pair over my bum before.
    That's a great NSV, well done!!

I've eaten much better today, had all my water for the first time in ages and also had a bit of exercise. I just need to keep out of the fridge until I go to bed!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The scales have moved! I upped the exercise intensity and they moved! Just need to keep them in the same place until weigh in!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    How did you know I had a double chin? :-)

Ha ha! I'm with you there!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing ok!

I started my fatloss4idiots meal plan today so im hoping this can kick start the loss like it did last time. Will let you know how it goes on the way but 11 days to go!

Oh and 49 sleeps till Santa comes! x
  • ingot81
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing ok!

I started my fatloss4idiots meal plan today so im hoping this can kick start the loss like it did last time. Will let you know how it goes on the way but 11 days to go!

Oh and 49 sleeps till Santa comes! x

Sounds interesting. Off to google it. I could do with idiot-proof help!
  • kitjos
    Options
    ^^ Yeh its a really great fool proof idea. I hate to say its a diet because its not cal or carb or fat controlled. I did it approx a year ago to start my loss, i did as instructed and lost the target weight of 9 lbs in 11 days and it stayed off. Its very strict (as in what food groups you can eat) but it works :wink:
  • ingot81
    Options
    ^^ Yeh its a really great fool proof idea. I hate to say its a diet because its not cal or carb or fat controlled. I did it approx a year ago to start my loss, i did as instructed and lost the target weight of 9 lbs in 11 days and it stayed off. Its very strict (as in what food groups you can eat) but it works :wink:

9lbs in 11 days is amazing! May have to have a go.
  • surveying
    surveying Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh no, ive put 1lb on this week. I went off the rail for 2 days and just couldnt stop myself.

Hopefully I will get it back off by next week.
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes please count me in as well.
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You will get back on track ok thats over and done with ,new start all will be good.
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Welcome Quaters!

Stayed the same for me this week.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Same for me this week too.
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,I've really been struggling too (is it bad that it makes me feel better to know its not just me??) really need to motivate myself, but it's soo easy to hibernate this time of year!! Kind of dreading the weigh in tomorrow coz have hardly been exercising at all! I'm thinking about exercise DVDs coz then I don't have to actually leave the house and I'll save the money on my gym membership! Any suggestions in the UK??
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm quite late in the game as I've just joined today but what a great idea. Also I see a lot of people saying how they're struggling and losing the plot a bit. It strikes me that these are the people who have lost loads so far. You have the absolute proof you're able to do this as you've already demonstrated that you have the willpower, so keep it up and imagine how good you'll feel when you reach your goal.
  • kitjos
    Options
    Well, im feeling great! This kind of 'daily menu' is going well and ive lost 4 lbs already!! Still got 9 days to go :drinker:

(I had Baked beans with melted cheese and a boiled egg for dinner = YUM! :wink:

Good luck to all & welcome to new members! xx
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    So after 10 days of living in a hotel and working 14 hour days I'm home and I haven't lost an ounce. But I didn't gain any weight either, so I'm counting that as a victory. :ohwell:

Just need to push hard this week before I go away again next week, :grumble: hopefully for the last time before Xmas.

All this work malarkey is getting in the way of my carefully crafted plans!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing ok :)

I just realised I am now 10 pounds down from my official starting weight in this group, so I only have four pounds to go until I've lost that stone! Hurray! It's getting harder every week though as we get closer to Christmas. I have a party this weekend, a party next weekend, plus Birmingham's amazing German Christmas market starts next week and it's full of delicious treats like mulled wine, Baileys hot chocolate, candied almonds, hot dogs...you get the idea :drinker:
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well, im feeling great! This kind of 'daily menu' is going well and ive lost 4 lbs already!! Still got 9 days to go :drinker:

(I had Baked beans with melted cheese and a boiled egg for dinner = YUM! :wink:

Good luck to all & welcome to new members! xx

Did you pay for the diet?
  • kitjos
    Options
    ^^ Yeh, i think it was £24 or $24 (cant remember the currency). Its a one off fee =)

Im glad everyone elce is going so well - still got some time left yet! x
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound 5lbs down still a way to go hows everyone doing?