Clothing styles you hate..........

1234568»

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member

i can appreciate fashion in any way. i can't think of something that i honestly hate. doesn't mean I'd wear it but maybe on others it works.

yeah this is pretty much how i feel too
  • I actually hate when people wear stuff that is clearly from the late 90's. It just really bugs the hell out of me.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    If I can see their underwear and I mean like I can see their whole butt because their pants are sagging just under the cheeks, I lightly tap them on the shoulder and say excuse me but I just wanted to tell you privately that you have a really embarrassing skid mark showing on your underwear.

That is evil and wonderful. :laugh: :laugh: Love it! I will have to start doing that now.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Anything asymmetrical. One-shouldered blouses, bathing suits and dresses.
    Skinny jeans on anyone. I know they're in style but I hate them.
    Sweaters with cats, dogs, reindeer, pumpkins or any other holiday scene.
  • Anything asymmetrical. One-shouldered blouses, bathing suits and dresses.
    Skinny jeans on anyone. I know they're in style but I hate them.
    Sweaters with cats, dogs, reindeer, pumpkins or any other holiday scene.
    I have 9 bright red one shouldered sweaters with cats eating pumpkins dressed like santa that I wear with my skinny jeans lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    i absolutley cannot STAND "trends". each individual outfit is mostly okay, but its when every single girl is wearing the same thing and think's she looks "original" is what irks me.

lately its been the denim shorts/tights/boots/fancy top combo around campus.

one more thing - the "dishevelled look". case in point: if i were to walk into class with my hair thrown up, in sweatpants and a hoody, its because i slept in late or my jeans were still wet from the wash etc. when every other girl walks into class like that, its after at least an hour of careful preparation. the messy bun has been meticulously arranged in that certain way. despite the casual clothes, their makeup/fake tan is perfectly applied and their wrists adorned with chunky stylish bracelets. its a "look" to them, to make them seem cute and original to boys. its all a front and i cant STAND IT!

LOL im glad i got that all of my chest!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    animal prints, looks nasty!
  • animal prints, looks nasty!
    :frown: lol
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    ok, animals prints that take way too many animals to make the shirt, lol, or worse, pants, eeek
  • ok, animals prints that take way too many animals to make the shirt, lol, or worse, pants, eeek
    Well mine's def not real zebra, I'm against stuff like that.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Crocs. Maybe if you were walking in some kind of water and trying to avoid stepping on something? I'm just trying to figure out where something like that would look nice or what they would be used for??? Rain shoes when it's hot out???