Worst Dates you've ever had

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is why I dont date!! I tried online dating, but the only people I met were either planning our wedding after the first date or backed off so quickly they vanished before my eyes.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Oh man, where do I start? :tongue: I would have to say one of the worst was ...

I had been going out with this guy for about a month. He asked me on a date and told me to dress up. I was excited only to find out that we were actually going to a funeral...a baby funeral. One of his relative's baby had died of SIDS and he wanted to take me. It was HORRIBLE, and I hate funerals anyway. I never went out with him again.

please tell your joking???? wow!! if there was a price you would win
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    these are very interesting... worst date ever for me (well I have 2 )

1. was being setup with my friends co-worker, she said he was really nice an respectful so I said why not. He wanted to cook me a home cooked meal I said sure he invited me over,and the food was already prepared, however to my surprise his mom was there and she made our plates gave us dessert and we played checkers and watcheed movies all night long!!!!!!! It turn kinda good, never saw the boy again but me and his mom go shopping every week:laugh:

2. I knew this guy threw high school he asked me out to dinner several times I always went. We went to the movies, all kinds of places I was really digging this guy, One night he took me to this amazing dinner as we get to my apartment out hops out his wife in another car screaming and cussing him out!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it! I was so stunned and all he could do was get back in the car and drive away, and just leave us standing there together. She was going on and on I just left her outside to talk to herself Ugh men!!!!!!!!!!

wow! unreal...
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I once met a guy from online,half way through dinner he starts talking about militas and his weapons,and about how he would like to overthrow the government.Then he started going on about jewish conspiracys,somewhere in between all this he offered to take me to a sex shop to buy me toys,then he showed me his swastika tatoo at which point I started talking about my pierod,my flow,what kind of tampoons I enjoy,I also told him when I see roadkill it makes me hot,he ran out so fast there was smoke

ETA that was my way of making sure he did not try to contact me again

LOL!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I once met a guy from online,half way through dinner he starts talking about militas and his weapons,and about how he would like to overthrow the government.Then he started going on about jewish conspiracys,somewhere in between all this he offered to take me to a sex shop to buy me toys,then he showed me his swastika tatoo at which point I started talking about my pierod,my flow,what kind of tampoons I enjoy,I also told him when I see roadkill it makes me hot,he ran out so fast there was smoke

ETA that was my way of making sure he did not try to contact me again

Reminds me of when a pervy guy is staring at me (talking about the creeps that are licking their lips looking at me up and down like I'm a t-bone) and I scratch my crotch with vigor. They stop staring after that!!!! haha My sisters hate when I do that.. they get mortified but it works!!!

LOL genius..
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I think I have everyone beat! I went on a date with a guy that seemed to have a few lose screws, but I continued on with the date because I didn't want to be rude..........needless to say after a couple of hours on the date I couldn't take it anymore and decided to end it. He said that I was I was rude because I didn't want to continue and ended up holding me hostage at gunpoint. NO JOKE!

WHAT?? gunpoint? Dang..
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I know idea the dating scene was so bad!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    once upon a time there was a hot guy named antonio i went on a date with... we went walkign on the beach. we were making out and he asked me for a bj when i said "no way" he begged and then got angry and said "fing b" and left me stranded at the beach alone at night with no car and no phone.

oddly, once antonio was MARRIED he stalked me at my job for about 6 months.