HONEY IS NOT VEGAN!!!

Options

Replies

• JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not care what people consume. Just like people shouldn't care what I consume. People give me crap ALL the time for being vegetarian/psuedo vegan, so don't tell me I give vegans or who ever a bad name, I have heard it all before. If you have an issue with exploiting your veganism, then that is a personal problem, I do not give two flying effs if people know I am a vegetarian or what not. I try to consume very little animal products if any, you can look at my diary if any one is curious. I just am a big believer that people beg for animal rights, it should protect all animals, great and small. I stand up for what I believe in.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not care what people consume.

This contradicts your first post. Thanks for the negative vegan/vegetarian/animal rights PR, though.
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    They only do that because of their religious differnences.

No, they're just bullies with any alterior motives. It's the size! Size does matter! Honestly, honey bees' fate is pretty tragic :frown:
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    I honestly do not care what people consume.

This contradicts your first post. Thanks for the negative vegan/vegetarian/animal rights PR, though.

You are welcome. Can't please em all.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    Negative publicity is better than no publicity.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options

It really, really isn't. You will have turned people away from veganism because of your behaviour.
  • daffodilsoup
    Options

It really, really isn't. You will have turned people away from veganism because of your behaviour.

Again, took the words right outta my mouth (edit: fingers?).
  • onefourone
    Options

You did not turn me away I did that myself :)
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

I am sure people will change or not change their live choice just because of my words.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

Again, took the words right outta my mouth (edit: fingers?).

Oh and Miss Daffodil, you say you are a vegan? yes, no I can't remember. But I am pretty sure that Whey Protein you drink everyday in your food diary, is not a vegan product, since whey is derived from milk, yes?
  • onefourone
    Options
    cant WHEY all get along??? OH come on you were all thinking it!
  • daffodilsoup
    Options
    Oh and Miss Daffodil, you say you are a vegan? yes, no I can't remember. But I am pretty sure that Whey Protein you drink everyday in your food diary, is not a vegan product, since whey is derived from milk, yes?

At the moment I'm eating a vegetarian diet because China is pretty much the most vegan-unfriendly country on the planet, so no at the moment I am lacto-vegetarian - there's even a little blurb in my About Me explaining it. However, I do support the vegan movement and eat/live vegan when I am back in the States.

This is not really doing well for your "I don't care what others consume" argument.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options

Oh WHEY - some people just don't know when to stop digging......

[edit ] not you lonetygra - I am talking about the OP
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

At the moment I'm eating a vegetarian diet because China is pretty much the most vegan-unfriendly country on the planet, so no at the moment I am lacto-vegetarian - there's even a little blurb in my About Me explaining it. However, I do support the vegan movement and eat/live vegan when I am back in the States.

This is not really doing well for your "I don't care what others consume" argument.

Oh, ok, I am glad you had to clarify that since you are it seem like you were this gung ho vegan....but you know what, do I personal care what people eat, no, I care that people lie to make them self look like this great person doing the world a favor by being a vegan or whatever, but actually not giving the dedication to it. That is what I care about, so let me clarify.
  • cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can Vegans eat other Vegans ?? - Just Sayin'
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

That is funny, because it seems like you haven't learned to stop digging either. Bahahaha
  • onefourone
    Options
    Can Vegans eat other Vegans ?? - Just Sayin'

As long as those vegans have not eaten an animal yes. Other wise they have been tainted and by law have to be burned a the Stake.. I mean grass pole
  • daffodilsoup
    Options
    Oh, ok, I am glad you had to clarify that since you are it seem like you were this gung ho vegan....but you know what, do I personal care what people eat, no, I care that people lie to make them self look like this great person doing the world a favor by being a vegan or whatever, but actually not giving the dedication to it. That is what I care about, so let me clarify.

It sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to judge other people - maybe you just need to make yourself feel important or something. Whatever. Just know that it's gonna get lonely up there on your high horse.

Have a good one.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options

That is funny, because it seems like you haven't learned to stop digging either. Bahahaha

I am not in a hole with a shovel.....good luck with your digging - I am off to bed now
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i love meat. especially meat that comes from animals.
This discussion has been closed.