Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Bee approved whey protein bars :bigsmile:

image_27485_450_white.jpg
  • onefourone
    Options
    i love meat. especially meat that comes from animals.

Marry me :) we can both dress in a Lady gaga meat suit and dress
  • cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can Vegans eat other Vegans ?? - Just Sayin'

As long as those vegans have not eaten an animal yes. Other wise they have been tainted and by law have to be burned a the Stake.. I mean grass pole

Grass pole - thats the best !!! lol
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh, ok, I am glad you had to clarify that since you are it seem like you were this gung ho vegan....but you know what, do I personal care what people eat, no, I care that people lie to make them self look like this great person doing the world a favor by being a vegan or whatever, but actually not giving the dedication to it. That is what I care about, so let me clarify.

It sounds to me like you're just looking for an excuse to judge other people - maybe you just need to make yourself feel important or something. Whatever. Just know that it's gonna get lonely up there on your high horse.

Have a good one.

Its funny how so many people say that I am judging. Has humans, we ALL judge one another. That's how we make relationships with the people in our life. Don't tell me you don't look at people, and not judge them. I am dying to meet a person who looks at someone when they firs meet them and say, Wow, they must have a great personality! I am on no high horse. I life for way I believe in. Good night. Sleep tight.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    cant WHEY all get along??? OH come on you were all thinking it!

Oh WHEY - some people just don't know when to stop digging......

[edit ] not you lonetygra - I am talking about the OP

That is funny, because it seems like you haven't learned to stop digging either. Bahahaha

I am not in a hole with a shovel.....good luck with your digging - I am off to bed now

What is the hole you are referring to? Something so irrelevant as to a post on MFP of all places. Geez, I am glad this isn't determining the rest of my future!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Sick of vegans consuming honey calling them selfs "vegans" Honey is made from bees. Bees might be invertebrates but they are in the ANIMAL kingdom. Just saying.

I think it's perhaps time to chill out when we start getting really tense about how other people label their vegetarianism and veganism. Do what you feel is right, and don't worry about what other people are doing. It's both the most sane, and the most attractive way to live a meat free lifestyle...
  • onefourone
    Options
    If you are a vegan and you can't eat fish or meat doesn't that kill half your sexy life. LOL
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    Sick of vegans consuming honey calling them selfs "vegans" Honey is made from bees. Bees might be invertebrates but they are in the ANIMAL kingdom. Just saying.

I think it's perhaps time to chill out when we start getting really tense about how other people label their vegetarianism and veganism. Do what you feel is right, and don't worry about what other people are doing. It's both the most sane, and the most attractive way to live a meat free lifestyle...

You know what, I like you. I wish you came on here sooner. But, I think you are ri
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I want to be a vegan, just like this guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqGZBRBLcM

Well he gets arrested by the Vegan police afterwards for not being a true vegan though... Which won't happen to me, I AM A TRUE VEGAN! OK?
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Can Vegans eat other Vegans ?? - Just Sayin'

The best post so far :bigsmile:
  • VinVenture
    Options
    One can argue that the bees are in a symbiotic relationship with man.
  • onefourone
    Options
    One can argue that the bees are in a symbiotic relationship with man.

wow that is deep..
  • onefourone
    Options
    Come on don't give up now. I still have an hour left of work come on!!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    163699_1648697011661_1064010115_31542260_2044629_n.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I want to be a vegan, just like this guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqGZBRBLcM

Well he gets arrested by the Vegan police afterwards for not being a true vegan though... Which won't happen to me, I AM A TRUE VEGAN! OK?

You were a ve-gon now you will be-gone! It's the curds and whey in your brain that prevents you from having vegan powers. True story.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dear Members of MFP,

I am locking this thread due to repeated and continued inappropriate responses.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Thanks and have a Nice Day!
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
This discussion has been closed.