duty_calls.jpg

I actually quite like this.
  • onefourone
    Options
    OH man love this thread..

popcorn check
    chair check

Lets go

I would indulge myself in that popcorn but it's not my typical breakfast treat :happy:

up all night for work this is dinner so :)
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    Options

Quoting a random vegan site out there is the scientific approach.

stfu already. show me your professional bee keeping degree and then you can talk and make a valid point, k.

Of all the silly things I have seen on this thread, "professional bee keeping degree" used in an argument is the funniest so far.
  • onefourone
    Options
    yikes. i now know not to discuss to topics of religion, politics, or veganism. good to know for the next dinner party...

Actually the discussed bees at length the last super and voted on if it should be vegan but it got so heated that they gave up turned water into wine and enjoyed the night
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Quoting a random vegan site out there is the scientific approach.

stfu already. show me your professional bee keeping degree and then you can talk and make a valid point, k.

Of all the silly things I have seen on this thread, "professional bee keeping degree" used in an argument is the funniest so far.

I say this because I want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about bees.
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    up all night for work this is dinner so :)

Popcorn for dinner would need half the world's corn resources for me! :p Bon appetit!
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    yikes. i now know not to discuss to topics of religion, politics, or veganism. good to know for the next dinner party...

Actually the discussed bees at length the last super and voted on if it should be vegan but it got so heated that they gave up turned water into wine and enjoyed the night

I could die very happy at this very moment.
  • ashleymcquown
    Options

i could use some wine. heh.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options

popcorn check
    chair check

Lets go

duty_calls.jpg

Phew - thanks goodness after 7 pages.... how about a ;-)

Seriously - I am sure the bees are all sleeping much better tonight knowing they have you championing their cause on MFP ;-)
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options

So you are 'allowed' to voice your opinion, but others aren't.

You aren't a vegan and really could have done vegans a huge favour by not starting this thread. Vegans have a bad name, because people like you subject everyone to your ill thought out and incorrect opinions. No wonder so many people refuse to identify themselves publicly as vegan.

How about encouraging and supporting those that are reducing their use of animal products whatever their reasons? If somebody is 'almost' vegan then the odd bit of honey isn't really a disaster is it?

I've been vegetarian for *cough*27years*cough* and was vegan for about 7 months in 1987. In 1987 the vegan world was filled with only carob and disappointment..... I keep meaning to go back to it if only to break my addiction to cheese ;)
  • onefourone
    Options
    You have to stand up for bees i mean if you don't who else will. I would but last time i did i stepped on like two of them and yeah it was not pretty.
  • lessac
    Options

Enroll in an entomology class and focus on hymenoptera then. I can breed you a healthy colony without any genetic vulnerabilities or super bees that are less prone to insecticides but that be it.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

popcorn check
    chair check

Lets go

duty_calls.jpg

Phew - thanks goodness after 7 pages.... how about a ;-)

Seriously - I am sure the bees are all sleeping much better tonight knowing they have you championing their cause on MFP ;-)

Lol. Thank you, I feel so much better about myself now!. Hey, I just think everything on this planet needs someone to love em. Like I have a tarantula. I guess I have a thing for invertebrates. Some one has to do it.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    You aren't a vegan and really could have done vegans a huge favour by not starting this thread. Vegans have a bad name, because people like you subject everyone to your ill thought out and incorrect opinions. No wonder so many people refuse to identify themselves publicly as vegan.

Completely, completely agree with this statement.
  • onefourone
    Options

Enroll in an entomology class and focus on hymenoptera then. I can breed you a healthy colony without any genetic vulnerabilities or super bees that are less prone to insecticides but that be it.

okay shh to late for that kind of talk shhh
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options

popcorn check
    chair check

Lets go

I was like this :huh: the whole time. Got your comment about bee rape and google and choked on my water. :drinker:

Pass the popcorn. I wonder how it would taste with honey. :bigsmile:

617749-bigthumbnail.jpg
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    You have to stand up for bees i mean if you don't who else will. I would but last time i did i stepped on like two of them and yeah it was not pretty.

I agree with you - I for one would be devastated if there was no more honey to eat, drink and apply to my wounds..........
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

Again, I quite like this. You know your stuff. Or at least Wikipedia'ed it. Touche.
  • onefourone
    Options
    Question is it better for me to eat honey and not spray raid the bee's nests around my house in the spring in summer Or to give up honey and air attack the stinging *kitten*? Just wondering
  • lessac
    Options
    okay shh to late for that kind of talk shhh

Sorry, will let you have your popcorn peacefully :wink: It's been a loooong time since I last had popcorn. Not trying to avoid it particularly but I always forget buying some when I go shopping :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.