Can a Fit, Sexy Girl Like a Fat Guy?

Options

Replies

• norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. In my experience the answer is no but suppose a lot depends on the definition of 'fat'. I think a lot also depends on where people live. A sexy girl being with somebody bigger is probably a lot more acceptable in certain parts of the world, than others.

I know many overweight men....some are shy and some are ok with themselves...some working to lose weight and others not....
    I don't think it is a certain country ....
    I am from Germany orginally
    and I find it is the man that is inside of that body that can or can't attract me.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't personally like chubby guys, I like very thin, tall, dark haired ones. I have a very specific type, but I don't see any reason at all why a thin girl wouldn't fancy a podgy bloke. It's all about personality, really.
  • Galletakek
    Options
    yes, anything is possible ;D.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband is built like a polar bear, always has been, and I think he's hot as hell. He's always had a belly and I can't imagine him any other way.
  • str0nger
    str0nger Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    From my experience I have seen some of the most not so good looking, heavier set guys get the most GORGEOUS girls.
    For example, my best friends mom i a size 6, totally beautiful woman who's probably 5'5, and she's dating a guy who is 6'7 280+lbs, which looks GOOD on him because he is way taller, but he is a heavier set guy built like a Line Backer.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    LOL, rotf, lmao...............
    I was a fit sexy woman when I fell in love with the fat guy. :love: We married, had 4 babies and now he is the fit sexy thin guy and I am fat. You just never know how things are going to work out!! We are married 23 years and together 30 years this next March.
    So its time we match! And that is why
    I am on Myfitnesspal and am going to lose the weight this year!

Why do you ask?
    Deb
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    When I was 5'1" and about 117lbs I was going out with a man who was 6'3" and 260+lbs. We looked ridiculous together, but I loved him being twice my size! I prefer overweight to underweight though. The worst ex in my life was very underweight and he put me off skinny men!

It's interesting that a few women here have said that they wouldn't be attracted to a morbidly obese man whose relationship with food and lifestyle was posing a risk to his health. I wonder how many would feel the same way about an average sized man who smokes.
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    True story! I know SEVERAL couples who have seemed to have rock solid marriages falter. Reason, they were both overweight, went through life and kids together, wife starts losing weight. Guys start paying attention to her, she likes the attention and doesn't wanna be around fat hubby anymore. Sounds very shallow, and I DON'T agree with their decision. But this has happened to at least 7 or 8 of our friends in the last couple of years!

That is sad.
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Yes I definitely think a woman can. This would be the deciding factor for me though. I really want someone to be active with, and live a long life with. So even though they may be overweight I want them to be active, healthy, and strive to be the best person they can be inside and out! I am also a huge believer in confidence is super sexy so that definitely is a bonus! All that being said I think that a man that doesn't have any meat on him isn't attractive and really not comfy to cuddle with! Also if they are too buff then I really don't find that attractive either!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Deb, I was just looking to test my theory... and I have to say I was correct. You women are great.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I am by no means fit or sexy but I do like my man to be on the "bigger" side! I have always liked chubby guys and now my husband is actually smaller then me and I absolutely hate it.

I am working on becoming smaller then him but it's a slow process as we all know :)
    I miss his "chubbiness" :(
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'd say so. My husband is a bit chubby. I wouldn't want to date a "fat" guy, but someone who isn't super fit is fine.

Fat meaning like really really over weight and unhealthy.
  • God I hope so!!!! lol. I think friendships that develop into something doesnt matter if either partner is overweight, skinny, muscular whatever there physique it shouldnt matter
  • coralbeauty
    Options
    My husband and I are about the same in weight but my 16 year old daughter who is 120 lbs. is dating an 18 year old guy who is 240 lbs.! His mom is a petite woman (no idea on how much she weighs but I'd guess less than my daughter) and his dad is also a heavy guy like him. Weight isn't the number one factor in most relationships! My husband still loved me even when after 3 kids, I weighed more than him. A good personality and how you treat your partner and others goes a long way!
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    HELLO!! Take a look at Meatloaf. (And I don't mean the food.) He was VERY heavy and still had sexy girls clamoring to be with him!

I'm pretty sure that they were after the fame and money. If not, they were paid. Sweaty just isn't attractive on any level to me. And boy does he sweat.:indifferent:
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    Deb, I was just looking to test my theory... and I have to say I was correct. You women are great.

You sound pretty great yourself! Go get her!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Its all about attitude.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    money-fatguy-hotgirl.jpg
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Yes! Even back when I was thin and athletic (high school/college), I always liked a guy to be a bit huskier. Personality, adorable smile, nice eyes and sense of humor always got my attention.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i couldnt. Fitness and taking care of my body is such a vital part of my life, I would find it hard to be with someone who didnt care about it the way I did. And it would have a negative influence on me.