Can a Fit, Sexy Girl Like a Fat Guy?

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Of course! I see it on TV all the time, and TV never lies.

fatguys-according1.jpg

fatguys-flintsones11.jpg

fatguys-honeymooners8.jpg

fatguys-king6.jpg

fatguys-sopranos2.jpg

fatguys-drew4.jpg

fatguys-family-guy1.jpg

fatguys-simpson3.jpg
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That is so classic. No lies there, huh?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Of course! I see it on TV all the time, and TV never lies.

fatguys-according1.jpg

fatguys-flintsones11.jpg

fatguys-honeymooners8.jpg

fatguys-king6.jpg

fatguys-sopranos2.jpg

fatguys-drew4.jpg

fatguys-family-guy1.jpg

fatguys-simpson3.jpg

I fall for Homer every single time. :heart:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i go for Doug Heffernan....
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Uh yes? Isnt that an obvious answer? Lol
  • Ive been Inspired by THE HEFF the coolest big guy in the world!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options

I totally wish I was Doug... (but not because of Carrie. I can't stand her. Too b#%chy for me)
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I don't know how fit & sexy I am, but..... I have a HUGE crush on one of my FB friends who is, let's just say.... ENORMOUS! He is a dear person, talented, funny, empathetic.... and totally UNINTERESTED in me!!! So - it works both ways.... :wink:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Most certainly! I dated a man a few years back that weighed over 300 pounds and at that time I was about 165 pounds (I am 5"8'). He was awesome in every way; why we didn't stay together? I am 6 years older than he and he wanted to start a family and I already have adult children. We parted on really good terms; he is just an all around nice man with a beautiful soul. He treats women incredibly well and although he is really heavy, he is ok with himself.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Of course. Personality and compatibility are what make a relationship, not looks. However, for myself, a big key to compatibility is being able to live a healthy lifestyle, together. I'm a gym rat, and soon-to-be personal trainer. I value health and fitness and expect the same of any guy I would potentially date. So would I date an overweight guy? Yes, if he was actively in the process of changing his habits and becoming healthy. Otherwise, no. But not because of looks.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I like fred flintstone LOL

all bark and no bite LOL

plus he goes all soft for Wilma :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I think most people have an image of their ideal mate as far as looks go. I like tall, dark, handsome, and thin, with some muscle. Throw in high cheekbones, big brown eyes and long black hair and I'll make a fool of myself staring and probably drool a little. But if I was with some fat, short, bald, pasty guy with dimples and I loved him and he loved me, there's no way I'd cheat on him. I'd look, and maybe drool, but I wouldn't touch.

Of course, the guy I was with would need some self confidence and I would have to know he was happy with me, and not just with me because he didn't think he could do better. The quickest way a guy can get me to drop him is to let on that he thinks he's settling. And that kind of thing always comes out eventually.
  • deffinitly. thats true, I get that, I wouldnt want to be withsome one who has a lazy attitude towards exercise and health, thats not been shallow I think thats been realistic, I think people who hate exercise and healthy routines encourage their partners to do the same, ive been there and its not a good place to be and Ive promised myself id never comprimise my health and training for a woman again so I can relate to that. I just like to motivate myself by thinking the ladies like Shrulk, half shrek half hulk, its what my workmates dubbed me lol
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of skinny/thin guys that go for bigger girls....so why wouldn't it work the other way?
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I think so! You know the guy on King of Queens! I think he's cute and funny! :) I like a guy who can eat but I also think if their health is majorly affected I would look down on them for not doing something. There's a limit.
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've been with big boys and skinny boys and all in, the big boys get my vote.

One caveat though.. my big boy doesn't understand having to watch calories and the kind of food I have to eat so that I don't become any bigger than I am. That means he encourages me to eat, thinking this will make me happy. This is not a good thing, especially since it's a health issue for him and he is in denial.

If I had to boil this down to a non-weight issue, you need to find someone who respects you for who you are and what your goals are. If they're looking at your outsides without seeing what's inside, what's the point?
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. When I went back to college a few years back, I was very fit, and trim, generally about a size 6-8. I dated two guys who were very heavy. One was 4'10" and the other was 6'5".

The key attraction for both of them was that they were both extremely funny and highly intelligent. That made them terribly sexy to me, regardless of their size. I don't really have a body type that I prefer in men; I just take whatever package the person I happen to fall in love with turns out to be wrapped in.

I've dated men (and women, actually) of all shapes and sizes. It's what's inside that counts. Though I do have to say that now that I'm bigger, and engaged to a man who is NOT a big guy, I get a bit self-conscious. My next goal is to weigh less than he does. I'm almost there!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I would just like to thank all the wonderful women here who find the big guys attractive too.

thak God my wife is OK with me being a lil heavy. I am the fat buff guy, yes i have the booda belly but I also have big arms, shoulders and chest. She likes that I can lift her up, and be a burly guy at times. Still trying to lose the belly though... for my sake and hers. I want to be the fit buff guy. Anyway.. love you ladies, you give us big guys hope.. :happy:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I totally wish I was Doug... (but not because of Carrie. I can't stand her. Too b#%chy for me)

:wink:
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well everyone has their preferences.... I love very Tall and very slim personally, (love metrosexual types).... . I couldn't do fat.