Can a Fit, Sexy Girl Like a Fat Guy?

Options

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    When I met my husband, he was around 280-300lbs. I was 110-115.

Now, he is around 240, and I am 155.

First of all, I think he's hot, no matter how much he weighs. There are certain things about him that don't change, and those are the things that I love most about him.

I certainly hope that he still thinks I'm attractive since I've gained weight. I told him before we got engaged that I could very well be fat someday. He said he would still love me. He said he might be bald someday. I said I'd still love him. I can't see the top of his head unless he sits down anyway.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Before I met my hubby I prefered bigger guys...now I just look LOL!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    yes....the same way a fit guy can like a fat girl.
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yeah as long as she's not shallow. I'm not really fit or sexy but i'm married to a rather large man, who i love. There are fit guys ho like big girls and fit girls who love big men. size shouldn't really matter.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My wife is very petite ... tiny. And she loves me! :)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    As long as he can keep up in bed, I really don't care much.

I would want my partner to be healthy so he would stick around though. But a few extra pounds is fine with me. I definitely am NOT attracted to long and lanky look though. I rather date a chubby man than an underweight man any day.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    my ex weighs over 400 lbs. When I left him I found out about 6 women he was talking to online and 4 he was texting regularly
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I think the question would be - would they take ME. Lol. I don't have much of a problem with a guy being bigger, I mean - in all aspects of health concerns - yeah, but I know attraction is vital in a relationship but as corny as it is - personality means a-lot. Yeah I may turn my head here and there, but it's just looking. I mean, I like Lion's and think they're awesome - does it mean I wanna take it home cause such? No.. I like a happy crazy funny house cat. Lol. (total weird comparison.. I know...)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have to add also, that I would be more attracted to a fat guy than a skinny guy any day. Men are supposed to be big. :)

Some of us are bigger then others

I'm much more attracted to bigger guys than skinny ones. I'd rather have a guy who is a little cushy but tall and strong than a cut bony guy. Just preference.

OP, for what it's worth, if I were single, I'd date you :smile:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Physical attraction is important, but you like/love the person for who they are, the beauty and gentleness of their heart.. I think if you fall in love, no matter how beautiful of ugly the person is to everyone, he/she is the most handsome/beautiful to you. So, YES, a fit girl can love or be attracted to a fat guy.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men bigger too! Even more so now that I am halfway to goal! Something about the feel of his weight......

yep better stop there
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the posters here.

I have no interest in a guy who is thinner than me, or who weighs less than me. I want a 'manly' guy, if you will, lol. I'd much rather he be overweight than skinny!

However, like others have said, it's also important that he cares about his health! Especially since I've really turned my life around, and am finally feeling 'fit and sexy' (which is an awesome feeling, btw), trying to lead a healthy life is very important to me. My guy would have to have a concern for his health and well-being as well.

I also think that personality is KEY. I believe that a person's personality can make them more physically attractive as well! Being strong, protective, caring, making me laugh, cuddly, etc. are so important!

I would like a guy that could really envelop me in a big hug, or maybe even pick me up! lol
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fit sexy girl (yet), but I don't mind bigger guys. I really like the "Teddy Bear" guys... of course I'd hope, even if he's bigger that he's taking care of himself. The more I'm learning about taking care of myself, the more I find I want the same for those around me...
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I dont know if I am either of the above but I am pretty close to goal weight and my husband is heavy. Its not always about that but how confident you are, your ability to make us laugh(huge for me), caring, responsible, usually puts me first, hard working, and most of the time not a butthead! oh and I forgot rocking my world in the bedroom!

Annie, you have such a way with words... =)

I know most women want manly men and manly men usually have at least a little girth to them...

Girls like to drool over ripped men and maybe even (ahem) "run a few errands with them now and again." But it seems to me that they don't usually want a relationship with them. Am I right about that...?
    ill run a few errands with whomever I like! The personality is key! The laughter, the smile and the teeth! You can fix fat, but u can't fix fugly! Or fugly teeth, I should say. Let's pretend I don't judge a book by its cover. We all do though. I might be interested in a cover of a nice hefty book, or a slim easy read. Depends on the content of the novel and whether it sparks my attention or not!
    ~Ace
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    it's ok to like whomever you like. u can't help who u are attracted to, no matter what they look like.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    As a life long big fella I find it a little hard to believe all you ladies that say you like fat guys. I mean, with my lovely personality, stunning blue eyes, and great smile if you are all being truthful I should have had much more action back in my prime. I'm just sayin......:wink:
    Welllll we are a population of specific people. We are not the generally public and you're a "beef"cake. Maybe they were just intimidated.
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YES! YES! YES! I love my chunky boys! I have ALWAYS found bigger guys more sexy. I absolutely do not find abs attractive. When I say "bigger" I am not meaning morbidly obese. I like my man to have good, thick, muscular legs with a belly. More cushion for the pushin!!

However, I still want my man to be healthy. I don't want him to have heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc....
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    The body is not the heart. Just because a man is fat, it doesn't mean he's not fit. Anything can happen to the body. The supposedly fit man can lose a leg, arm, eye, etc., the man can even gain weight years later. Will the woman still want him? Again, it's the heart that's attractive in my opinion.
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am now attracted to bigger men. Yes, and most bigger men that I know, have hottt women. hmmmm...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Why they heck not. Your feelings for someone should never be based simply on outward appearances. The value of a person is about who they are, things you share in common and things that you don't. Diversity is the spice of life.