Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Confidence is so sexy
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Yep. When I was at my ideal weight (late teens/early 20's), I found many heavier guys attractive...many of them had the same things in common....sweet, funny, good looking, gentleman, confidence, and common interests.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have never been attracted to overweight men. Just a personal preference. I have always been fit and concerned about my health and I look for the same in my mate. Now they don't have to be skinny, but I don't care for chubby either.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    LOL, rotf, lmao...............
    I was a fit sexy woman when I fell in love with the fat guy. :love: We married, had 4 babies and now he is the fit sexy thin guy and I am fat. You just never know how things are going to work out!! We are married 23 years and together 30 years this next March.
    So its time we match! And that is why
    I am on Myfitnesspal and am going to lose the weight this year!

Why do you ask?
    Deb

I wanted to add, even though I am overweight now, my husband still finds me attractive. He says that its all in the attitude. If you feel sexy and act sexy you are sexy no matter the size.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, as long as some sort of physical attraction is present. What truly matters, though, is the connection established by the two individuals. Beauty is fleeting -- it's best to pick a partner with substance and depth.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    bump....i like this question. i need to go back and read some of the comments. I found it interesting that women werent as attracted to me 70+ pounds ago :ohwell: . At least, that's the perception I have. Maybe there isnt any correlation. It's hard to tell.
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Oh I KNOW so. My whole life I have always been attractive to a bigger men. Only because I feel safer with a bigger man. Skinny is just not attractive to me. A big man is!
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have been very fit at the same time that my husband has been overweight. Still <3 him.

That being said, I'm a little confused by the question. Is this someone who doesn't give a damn about their own appearance wanting arm candy? Seems a little shallow to me. The only reason I think is appropriate to want a fit "girl" (for the record, woman is more appropriate) is because fitness and lifestyle is important to you and you want someone to share that with. So I don't think "fat guy" would qualify. Just my two cents.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Yes, definitely. Not everyone goes for looks, and confidence (not cockiness) and a great sense of humor can do wonders for physical attraction.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not exactly fit and sexy yet and my husband is about 100 lbs overweight. He's tall and broad so you might not guess he's that overweight by just looking at him. I love him and his huge biceps though. Not to mention he's a pretty awesome man in general. So, sure it's possible.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Deb, I was just looking to test my theory... and I have to say I was correct. You women are great.

You sound pretty great yourself! Go get her!

Awwww..... well, thanks.
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    I can't tell, I'm neither fit nor sexy.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    bump....i like this question. i need to go back and read some of the comments. I found it interesting that women werent as attracted to me 70+ pounds ago :ohwell: . At least, that's the perception I have. Maybe there isnt any correlation. It's hard to tell.

This is hard to imagine as you are quite good looking, and judging by your pics and past posts, seem to have a great sense of humor!
  • ernieandlaurar
    Options
    Honestly, I think after you've dated a few good looking toads, character becomes the utmost important quality a person could have. That's just my opinion :)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I see it all the time when I'm out. Of course it is possible.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm not vain and although a nice body helps,I think a connection is what matters most. I'm a simple girl though :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    It alls boils down to the particular person.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Speaking from experience, personality and character matter way more than looks ever will for me. With that said, however, I'm attracted to guys that have pretty broad builds, as opposed to the skinnier men. :smile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am near that that you say (fit and sexy) I adore my hubby and he is very large. He is over 6' and 285lbs, I think he is wonderful :smooched:
  • netty1959
    Options
    my son was overweight he never had a problem getting a girlfriend, is partner is 9st he was 23st but she never moaned about is weight, but he as now got his-self down to 15st he loves his new life been able to do things with his daughter he couldn't at 23st
    but his partner says she likes him just as much but the lifestyle is different now and happier