Do you still drink milk?

Options
Iv been trying to stick to a mostly water fluid intake. Haven't had milk in a while and I'm wondering if anyone else drinks it on a regular basis?

Replies

• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Not me. I never drink milk.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are millions of people who drink milk.
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    Well, I used to avoid milk at all cost during childhood. :glasses: Parents used to run after me with glass of milk.

But now for almost 2 months, I have been regularly drinking milk as a regular habit. :drinker:

Are you up for anything?
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    When I do it is 4 ounces of 1%. Thats just enough to dip a serving size of Oreos in. :)
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I used to drink tons of milk, but now I prefer water to save up calories, and I miss it! sometimes I get this need of milk and drink a huge glass :)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,682 Member
    Options
    I have about 12 ounces of organic 1% milk a day. I have 8 ounces in the morning. I put about half on my oatmeal and drink the rest. Then I usually have Cheerios as my evening snack with a half cup of milk on them.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sure. When I want some milk, I have it.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it much anymore but I have it with my cereal every day. Skim, though - I was raised on that and everything else just doesn't taste good to me.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Not me. I never drink milk.

Ditto x
  • LindLTailor
    LindLTailor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Milk is for children under the age of 6. If you are older than that and drinking milk you should probably rethink that.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When I do it is 4 ounces of 1%. Thats just enough to dip a serving size of Oreos in. :)

I do 6 ounces of 1% for dipping 2 low cal cookies. Not every day but probably 3 times a week. Otherwise, I just drink water. Or wine! :drinker:
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan so no milk for me...unless it's nondairy milk. Plus I'm lactose intolerant so I don't miss it!!!
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I don't consume any dairy... personal preference though.

The only people I know that really drink milk are the ones that are doing GOMAD... a gallon of whole milk per day. Yuck. Helped them get really strong though.
  • kyleyjo1
    Options
    Low-fat chocolate milk is actually an awesome after-workout treat. Lots of protein and carbs to help replenish those tired muscles!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options

I do 6 ounces of 1% for dipping 2 low cal cookies. Not every day but probably 3 times a week. Otherwise, I just drink water. Or wine! :drinker:

so I can dip the cookies in the wine?!?!?! GENIUS!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it much anymore but I have it with my cereal every day. Skim, though - I was raised on that and everything else just doesn't taste good to me.
    Yep. Only with cereal, and always skim. Otherwise, it leaves a greasy film in my mouth.

I don't drink more because I don't dig the taste much -- no other reason.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I :heart: milk! But I tried almond milk a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to switch back. It's about half the calories of skim milk.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Milk is for children under the age of 6. If you are older than that and drinking milk you should probably rethink that.
    Pray tell... why?
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    A glass of 2% milk with some chocolate syrup is a go to post-workout snack for me. I usually stick with almond milk for other things, like cereal or oatmeal. I sometimes mix chocolate syrup in that too for a post-workout snack and it is yummy!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Iv been trying to stick to a mostly water fluid intake. Haven't had milk in a while and I'm wondering if anyone else drinks it on a regular basis?

No but only because I seem to have a bit of an intolerance to it. I do make homemade chai lattes with soy milk, though.