BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im sorry to hear about your car Rach. Everything will work out in the end Im sure.

I did my bellies, booties and biceps class so when little one goes down for a nap I will probably do the BL cardio max or either 30 day shred. I need some more cardio for today. I was just on introplay to put in my exercise for my other league and we have 6 days until we start ours. YEA. .... We need to mention it on the main thread of this challenge so the other teams can get in on it.

I hope everyone is having a good day so far. And HOTMOM Get to exercising... You can do it.

Connie
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that Rach.

Well, today I'm trying to get in as much as I can before my dentist app. Root canal. So nervous, never like going to the dentist anyway.

I'm trying to treadmill for at least an hour and 20 minutes, along with other exercises, before 11:30 or so.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    They might total my car because it's old... :cry:

That car is my baby. I cried yesterday like someone ran over my dog or something! Ugh this is no good. And neither insurance company can get ahold of the other people so that they can get the info they need to authorize me a rental. :ohwell:

Sorry about your car Rach! We get very attached to our VW's!!

I had a friend who's car was "totaled" but she was able to pay cash (like $500) or something & they let her keep the car. She was able to fix it & still drive it. Maybe check with your insurance & see if it's an option!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Rach - Oh no, I'm sorry about your car accident! Glad you're okay, though. I understand how you feel about your car. I have a '94 Cavalier I can't part with. :embarassed: I hope they let you keep it. But, either way, you're okay and that's what matters most!

Chrissy - I hope you continue to feel better! Tummy bug = ew. :flowerforyou:

chickadee - Good luck with the root canal!!

sanifrey - Hey, biggest loser!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Speaking of... is anybody watching tonight? Do you workout while watching it??
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm glad to report that I did make it through that lunch date today. I was good and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. That can't be but so bad, right?

Can't wait for BL tonight - should be good! :smile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support and motivation guys, I so need it! Did lots around the house today. So I'm a little tired already.:ohwell: Get my stuff on and I'm heading down...:glasses:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im going to exercise either after supper or after the biggest loser I haven't decided yet. Whatever happens I shall be working out no matter what. I still have a sick kid but He is a strong 8 yr old and he just sleeps and then gets more meds. My daughter if she is sick I wouldn't be able to get anything done. She will be 6 in two weeks and she is the baby that is for sure. Must take after her dad. :laugh:

Rach- Sorry to hear about your car. Been there done that a couple of times never a good thing

My husband is thinking about getting a better paying job and that means us moving. Ugh. Im hoping north but most likely it will be south. We will still stay in Minnesota so that is the most important thing I guess.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    sanifrey - Hey, biggest loser!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Speaking of... is anybody watching tonight? Do you workout while watching it??

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: ... hi..... :blushing: :blushing:

I'll be watching but, I don't know what it is about the show that makes me eat while watching!! You go girl!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    So who's going home tonight?? Does anyone else think that the Blue team is making a big mistake by sending all of their strong players home?
  • sanifrey
    Options
    This stinkin show always makes me cry!!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    The Blue Team on BL is getting so small! What, only 4 players now? I feel bad for them that their team is so small. I am glad that Ron, right, lost 10 pounds.But I'm sad that Tara, yes, didn't loose much. I'm still confused on all of their names. Names confuse me...
  • sanifrey
    Options
    HA!!! You crack me up!! You're doing fine with the names! LOL!!

I don't think they'll go much longer in teams that way. Shouldn't be too much longer before they bring it down to an individual game. But, the former teammates usually end up sticking together anyway.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I feel fairly ok now that my tooth doesn't hurt so much anymore, after having a root canal done earlier. I've ate oatmeal, 10 crackers/2 cheese slices before appointement. When I got home I had a fofth of a cup of tomato soup and a few sips of v8 juice. I had walked for 1 hour 20 mins this morning. So once I added my exercise cals, I still had 1,046 calories left to eat, ugh.
    Anyway, I'll probably be loosing weight from not eating as much and exercising too much this week.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Ok guys, I'm going to bed.:yawn: I feel horrible, like I'm going to puke or pass out.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I kept my word and I exercised after watching the BL. I did the BL bootcamp. Allie is the one on there. WOW she is skinny. She is really looking good. :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    sanifrey - It made me cry, too! My boyfriend walked in near the end. He went over to the TV JUST as they were setting up to vote and he goes... "You don't need to watch this part, right?" Silly boys!!!! :laugh:

chickadee - Feel better soon!! Aww... :frown: Dentists suck. :noway:

j_g - How is the BL bootcamp?? I have the 30 Day Shred and love it!! But, I modify things like crazy in my own way. I exercise upstairs and we live in an old duplex, so I can't do jumping jacks or butt kicks unless I want to shake the whole place! :blushing: Instead, I pull out my step and use it for most of the cardio.

Okay, so, back to the Biggest Loser... I was a little made that Tara didn't get the $10,000, but then again... Sione has a family to support. Tara DID win it fair-and-square, though. Man, she is good! Seeing them all run that 13 miles... aww... bless their little hearts. :flowerforyou: I didn't think Ron would make it the whole way, but I was so happy to see him make it four miles! And, even more happy at his big weightloss. I was worried about them when they got home ... especially with the first few scenes of them at that pizza place!! They did so good!! I can't wait to see everybody at the finale. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    sanifrey - It made me cry, too! My boyfriend walked in near the end. He went over to the TV JUST as they were setting up to vote and he goes... "You don't need to watch this part, right?" Silly boys!!!! :laugh:

chickadee - Feel better soon!! Aww... :frown: Dentists suck. :noway:

j_g - How is the BL bootcamp?? I have the 30 Day Shred and love it!! But, I modify things like crazy in my own way. I exercise upstairs and we live in an old duplex, so I can't do jumping jacks or butt kicks unless I want to shake the whole place! :blushing: Instead, I pull out my step and use it for most of the cardio.

Okay, so, back to the Biggest Loser... I was a little made that Tara didn't get the $10,000, but then again... Sione has a family to support. Tara DID win it fair-and-square, though. Man, she is good! Seeing them all run that 13 miles... aww... bless their little hearts. :flowerforyou: I didn't think Ron would make it the whole way, but I was so happy to see him make it four miles! And, even more happy at his big weightloss. I was worried about them when they got home ... especially with the first few scenes of them at that pizza place!! They did so good!! I can't wait to see everybody at the finale. :drinker: :bigsmile:

I love bootcamp its something different it changes it up. THere is still jump rope and jumping jacks but not as much in level one anyways. I can related to shaking everything because when I do them there are things falling all over the place and I live in a house. Im sure my kids (whom are upstairs sleeping at the time) wonder whats going on. Good thing we live in Minnesota otherwise they would worry about an earthquake. :laugh: I also have BL cario and BL sculpt all I love very much. I wanted to get another BL dvd and well my husband gave me an ugly look. :bigsmile: I will wait till next winter because soon I can start riding my bike so that will be my cardio. I can't wait to weigh in. I have to wait till my normal time. So back to bed I shall go as the kids just got off to school. Talk to everyone this afternoon. :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I felt Tara's frustration to see that 10K go in & out of her hands like that! What a drag!! I'd really be mad!! I hear you about Sione & his family, but Tara was just faster. She won fair & square! Oh well! I was proud of Ron for having such a good weight loss this week. He & his son Michael, have such a nice relationship. And, then Cathy going home to keep Christy & Aubrey there... This season seems to have the nicest people!

j_g - good job on the workout! it's so late at night! after BL I'm ready for bed!

chickadee - glad that you're feeling a bit better. hopefully you'll be feeling better today. I'm a bit concerned that you mentioned you might puke or pass out last night.
  • Leigh14
    Options
    I love bootcamp its something different it changes it up. THere is still jump rope and jumping jacks but not as much in level one anyways. I can related to shaking everything because when I do them there are things falling all over the place and I live in a house. Im sure my kids (whom are upstairs sleeping at the time) wonder whats going on. Good thing we live in Minnesota otherwise they would worry about an earthquake. :laugh: I also have BL cario and BL sculpt all I love very much. I wanted to get another BL dvd and well my husband gave me an ugly look. :bigsmile: I will wait till next winter because soon I can start riding my bike so that will be my cardio. I can't wait to weigh in. I have to wait till my normal time. So back to bed I shall go as the kids just got off to school. Talk to everyone this afternoon. :flowerforyou:

LOL, I can just see them yelling, "Earthquake!!!!!!!!" :wink: :laugh: Man, you exercised LATE! I can barely stay awake to finish the BL! Eek. I feel old. :embarassed:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I felt Tara's frustration to see that 10K go in & out of her hands like that! What a drag!! I'd really be mad!! I hear you about Sione & his family, but Tara was just faster. She won fair & square! Oh well! I was proud of Ron for having such a good weight loss this week. He & his son Michael, have such a nice relationship. And, then Cathy going home to keep Christy & Aubrey there... This season seems to have the nicest people!

j_g - good job on the workout! it's so late at night! after BL I'm ready for bed!

chickadee - glad that you're feeling a bit better. hopefully you'll be feeling better today. I'm a bit concerned that you mentioned you might puke or pass out last night.
    Yeah, I feel lots better today, except I can still taste the stuff they used to fix my tooth, blah, the smell is what's making me sick and I can't get it out of my mouth.