BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options
1234568»

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    The only thing that I dont think is fair with the show right now is that Philepe and Sione are training with Bob and the blue team but yet they still have to weigh with the black team... So not fair. I wanted to the Blue team to win the weigh in so bad last night. I really want them to win. Its so hard because I like everyone on the show this year. ALthough I think that Tara will do great at home and I really proud of Ron for all the weight he lost. I just hope he can do it next week when they will need it the most if they stay as teams that is.

Connie
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Im going to exercise either after supper or after the biggest loser I haven't decided yet. Whatever happens I shall be working out no matter what. I still have a sick kid but He is a strong 8 yr old and he just sleeps and then gets more meds. My daughter if she is sick I wouldn't be able to get anything done. She will be 6 in two weeks and she is the baby that is for sure. Must take after her dad. :laugh:

Rach- Sorry to hear about your car. Been there done that a couple of times never a good thing

My husband is thinking about getting a better paying job and that means us moving. Ugh. Im hoping north but most likely it will be south. We will still stay in Minnesota so that is the most important thing I guess.

Hey! I'm up north ya boot! jk. Had a good week guys thanks to your motivation. Now to keep it off is this weeks challenge. My surgery is tomorrow. And I'm gonna have to take it easy for at least a week I'm thinkin'.
    Haven't watched BL yet, but got a drift on what happened by your comments.
    Chicki-hope you're feeling better.
    Rach, at least it's starting to be better weather for biking/walking. You can get thin and find a nice "sugar daddy" to buy you a car. :laugh:
    Talk later, Kath:drinker:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm feeling lazy this morning. I have all day to exercise/walk though, well until 7. I'm planning to walk for 1 hour and 40 minutes. So I'm thinking walk 2 miles before lunch, 2 miles after lunch, and then 1 mile after dinner. Good plan?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling lazy this morning. I have all day to exercise/walk though, well until 7. I'm planning to walk for 1 hour and 40 minutes. So I'm thinking walk 2 miles before lunch, 2 miles after lunch, and then 1 mile after dinner. Good plan?

Sounds like a great plan!! Go for it!!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I'm writing down recipes. Oh yeah, I still can't get a ticker made since Ticker Factory isn't being coroporative (sp). :mad:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    chickadee - why not make your ticker on MFP?

kath-good luck with the surgery

I worked out yesterday and was within calories but didn't get in enough water- I am still stuggling with it but I'll get there.

Rach-hope today is better

jess-how's exercise going? North - how far north :sick:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    The only thing that I dont think is fair with the show right now is that Philepe and Sione are training with Bob and the blue team but yet they still have to weigh with the black team... So not fair. I wanted to the Blue team to win the weigh in so bad last night. I really want them to win. Its so hard because I like everyone on the show this year. ALthough I think that Tara will do great at home and I really proud of Ron for all the weight he lost. I just hope he can do it next week when they will need it the most if they stay as teams that is.

Connie

I couldn't agree more with Philepe and Sione. I really think that is unfair. You can tell that Jillian isn't impresessed either.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    chickadee - why not make your ticker on MFP?

kath-good luck with the surgery

I worked out yesterday and was within calories but didn't get in enough water- I am still stuggling with it but I'll get there.

Rach-hope today is better

jess-how's exercise going? North - how far north :sick:

Minnesota is going great its getting warmer starting to look and feel like spring. Wet and sloppy. They are however talking about a snow storm I was going to say the last one but you never know in Minnesota if it will be the last one. Im hoping for our first thunderstorm of the season. I love when its thundering and I love torando warnings as long as they stay away from my house. :bigsmile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I still have 70 minutes left to treadmill. I really don't feel like doing it, but once I get it finished, I'll feel better about it hopefully.

I think I'm going to go make some peanut butter cookies for everyone, but not have any myself, although they do sound good...
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    week11.jpg