traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    I am a complete sucker for guys with long hair.... im not talking waist length here but chin- shoulder length. The surf style hair really does it for me! haha.
    And i LOVE when guys have prominent hip flexors (the action man muscles as i like to call them!) and also broad shoulders...PHWOAR!!!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well, I like females :) Which some people find odd enough ;)
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Long eyelashes on a guy :) and a huge grin! >:D
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like guys who look like they are 'nice people' which my friends find wierd. If they look like they are nice and not arrogant (hate that!) then i'm all in!
    Also, nice teeth and at 5"11, i like a tall man!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Long eyelashes on a guy :) and a huge grin! >:D

I get that about my smile a lot! For women I think that a hot women is one in shorts and workboots!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest, chubby, tall, long (shoulder-shoulder blade length) hair.
  • blissfuldrake
    blissfuldrake Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Funny, I've been reading the posts and most everything listed I like. Better to list what I don't like physically (in a romantic interest). I don't like to see really skinny people, or people with bad teeth and body hygiene, Personality wise, I detest opinionated, bigoted, blowhards.
  • Meilung
    Options
    The things that attract me to a male are not physical. If they can't engage me on an intellectual level I get bored and want to leave. Gamer guys, sexy as all hell. And when I say gamer, I mean old school PnP D&D, White Wolf, GURPS, Warhammer (Table top). Even the video gamer guys of this century do it for me if they start going on about statistics and the like. I think it's because I know what it takes to remember the stats and to integrate them into acceptable combat strategies.... ^_^ Also, science degrees, philosophy, English... or pretty much anything that can lead to deep thoughts and conversations.

Also, a gentleman. You know, one who opens doors, doesn't cuss around ladies, stands when a woman enters the room. The kind of etiquette and chivalry that is not taught to the younger generations apparently. And ladies, there is an etiquette that we need to have to go along with that. I haven't always been like that, but as I get older I realize that if I don't teach my daughter how to behave around nice men, she'll never learn what a nice man is!
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My dream guy is my fiancee.. cheesy I know but true! He's tall, dark, handsome and has a beard. Yes, I like beards. He sounds like all your guys rolled into one haha, he is a scientist, studying at Uni for Pharmaceutical Sciences, he plays video games, can weight lift, has gorgeous brown eyes AND a hairy chest. But most of all he loves me for me and is supporting me with the new chapter in my life :smile:
    I've tried linking in a picture of us but I'm not sure if it will imbed, but will try without having to create a photobucket account. If it doesnt work it will be on my profile :smile:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310420_10150778504415206_777005205_20388209_4720281_n.jpg
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay it didnt work, so they are on my profile! :smile:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    i like a man who looks like a nice bit of rough.. beard.. longish hair.. messy kinda look but in a nice suit.. or at least a shirt.. and that little bit of hair that goes from the belly button all the way down... yum :) muscly arms.. and not scrawny :P

and I'm the lucky girl who has that all in her boyfriend ;)

xx
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Your sweaty post-gym rawness

You think you're most desirable when you're all dolled up and looking as elegant as a champagne flute. No.

It's at six o'clock on a weekday, when you're just back from the gym in an old gray tank top and a sports bra, devoid of makeup and perfume--when you are nothing but raw, glistening, briny womanness. "Ewww," you say, "I'm so gross!" We so beg to differ.

Are you my husband!:laugh:
    He always tries to pounce when I get back for the gym & I'm all sweaty.:laugh:

I love a man with longer shaggy hair & a beard. A hairy chest is quite nice too. And if he dresses like a 'hippy'. Lucky for me this is my hubby down to a T.
    No men is suits need apply.:wink:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I like guys to be immature. Don't get me wrong, they need to be responsible in paying bills, job, car, etc but I love me a funny, goofy, immature man!!! Makes me feel young and alive.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I like guys to be immature. Don't get me wrong, they need to be responsible in paying bills, job, car, etc but I love me a funny, goofy, immature man!!! Makes me feel young and alive.

This!

And I like a scruffy face...someone who looks like a total bad *kitten* but isn't a total jerk
    I like being surprised
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Attractive traits but others find weird. Ok...these two things are complete polar opposites. I find it attractive when a girl has a little stomach attractive but I also find ripped woman with muscular backs and wash board stomachs hot as well.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Attractive traits but others find weird. Ok...these two things are complete polar opposites. I find it attractive when a girl has a little stomach attractive but I also find ripped woman with muscular backs and wash board stomachs hot as well.

Same here.

I also like find tall women with straight figures hot and also women with wide hips hot. Huge boobs or little tiny ones. It's all good. :laugh:
  • Walawender33
    Walawender33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tall somewhat thin but not too thin and dimples gotta have dimples
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I don't know how strange this is, but I would say that I am an admirer of a 6 pack on a guy. They are nice to look at, but I prefer a little cushion in the tummy. I also love a crooked smile with great eyes.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Laugh lines around the eyes and strong working man hands. There's just something about both of those that make me go weak in the knees. Fortunately, I'm married to a woodworker with a great sense of humor so I've got both in him. I also like a good hairy chest and he's got that too. I like manly men and have no interest in smooth, hairless, polished, prettier than me guys. :)

Amen to that! That's my guy!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Give me a cowboy anyday! The smell of leather, a nice stetson and a pair of cowboy boots and I'm gone!