traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Couple months ago, I was sitting on the couch. My 18 yr old daughter was watching the news with me. Weather girl was on. Holland asked me if I thought she was pretty and why. I made the mistake of telling her. It was her hands. She had beautiful hands. Manicured. Feminine. Pretty sexy. Told Holland this and told her that they were just like her Mom's hands.

Apparently, my wife and daughter discuss EVERYTHING. Now, everytime the weather girl comes on, out of the corner of my eye, I can see my wife and my daughter look at the weather girl, exchange a glance with each other, sneak a look at me and share some private smile.
  • luvinmytwins
    Options
    Work boots and strong forearms.

I never realized the workboots until I was at a convience store filling my cup with ice. I happened to be looking at the floor when a guy came up that had workboots on. For some reason, I had to look up and check him out. Come to find out he looked very similar to my husband who I was not dating at the time.

I told my friend about it and she asked me if his name was on his shirt. I told her no and asked why. She said she noticed I always go after guys that have their names on their shirts.