traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Bagpipers! Especially when they march and their kilts swing in a very sexy way! And if they have substantial bushy scottish eyebrows (think Sean Connery).
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    No gag reflex.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That is so my man! He is always working on his car and he is always dirty and sweaty. Somehow I find it terribly attractive!

He doesn't have a super hairy chest (just around the nipples and the center), but then he has the "happy trail". Rawr. Of course, he is super hairy from the waist down. He has a hairy booty and I like it!

TMI? I am so sorry.

Also, arms are my favorite part of a man's body. I love a sexy lean, muscled pair of arms.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    A lady that makes a killer bacon,lettuce and tomato sammich. :heart:

Then you would love my grandma!
  • bonnienieman
    Options
    big calves, no chicken legs!!!!! :love:
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    broad shoulders!!!! and a prominent adam's apple! kinda weird but i love it :blushing:
  • Fockertots
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE beer bellies on a guy. If he's tall, slender build AND has a pot/beer belly.......... yummo.

I know......... Weirdo. Can't help it.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i love it when a guy can lift there eyebrow..ROFL. really. and they like raise it and have this sexy look to them... jaskldajs;ldjsakla;s. my fiancee does it sometimes. i almost die everytime.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    A man's hands. Long, tan, elegant fingers with manicured nails...makes me scream "touch me!"

I'm just the opposite I like big thick man hands with large knuckles! Yep they are sexy and masculan!

have to agree...i love big man hands..
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    1) Strong, well-shaped, masculine hands--guys are not supposed to have soft hands, IMO.:noway:
    2) A guy who gives a first impression of being a bad boy, but is really a softy when you get to know him :devil: (this one gets me in trouble from time to time b/c sometimes they really ARE a bad boy...and not in a good way, which is why I am now divorced.)
    3) This one sort of contradicts #2 :huh: , but I like someone who's a bit of a geek. He doesn't necessarily LOOK geeky or nerdy, but he's unusually smart, likes sci-fi, etc... (think Zachary Levi in Chuck, not the guys on The Big Bang Theory). :glasses:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Add'l: I also like bad boyish type of guys. I don't know but I find decent guys in business suits too boring.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I love a girl who likes guys who are into nerdy things, but are not that nerdy themselves. I gotta be honest, Im glad my girl isnt a big gamer. I know its weird, but I wouldnt find it attractive at all.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Pretty feet. If the toes and nails look nasty and the heels look like they've been kicking a flour bag, it's an immediate turn off to me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SerenityRabit
    Options
    I like a man with good eyebrow arches.
    *has a thing for eyebrows*
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My hubbies ears wiggling even when he doesn't know it ... when his mad they move like crazy, its a real turn on :D
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I find myself gravitating toward guys with their own unique style that others couldn't pull off, a style you wouldn't find relatively similar in any magizines or in daily life. I go for the corky kind of guy. The way a certain guy can present himself in an abstract manner to set him apart from the norm, I'm taken aback. (:
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Totally a geek and nerd enthusiast.
    Almost any man who is a little shy and nerdy will win me over very easily :P
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm with you if everyone liked the same things we'd have an even harder time finding good matches. I prefer hair free chests BUT I'd rather have the hair if he has it than prickly hair growing in from a shave.
    I can't call it a 'trait' - but mechanics with really dirty hands will get me EVERY time! Dirtier the better! :tongue:

hehe I'm the opposite. I am a hands gal. It's one of the first things I notice in a man. Other wise I'm all about sensitive and intelligent guys. Sadly a lot of the ones I become attracted to are gay or soon come out gay.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Oh and he has to have a wicked sense of humor where he makes up words to all kinds of songs or makes fun of things you wouldn't normally.

Oh forgot to add that to my list.Must have a sense of humor but still know when to be serious.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine are weird... Physically, I just find woman beautiful. It could be legs, stomach, butt, breast, arms, back lol... With that said, personality plays a more important role for me. Girls who are really really nice, but are not push overs. Intelligence is a huge turn on for me as welll as sense of humor. I love when people are comfortable with themselves and can laugh at themselves not taking everything serious..... See, very normal:)