Replies

• ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The nerdier, the better.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like tall skinny guys. I like redheads,I love a tattooed man.
    Lucky for me ,my man is all three!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I love guys with LOTS of leg hair.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have a few strange ones, I like gray hair and balding men... maybe it's just old men I don't know! It's not intentionally but ti just seems sophisticated. Also I love BIG guys, tall, thick, muscles... preferably from manual labor like farm work or construction instead of steroids and the gym. And dimples. :love:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks!

My friend's grandmother has always said if everyone liked the same kind of person, there would be a whole lot of people without dates on the weekends.

What's a trait you find attractive that others often find odd? Ever said "Man, _____ is so hot!" and your friends just look at you like you are insane? Tell us about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love a man with a hairy chest. All of my friends think this is really weird, but I can't help it! If a man takes off his shirt and it's like he's still wearing one, it drives me wild! I get sad when good looking men shave their chests/stomach. I hear a lot of them do it so you can their muscles. From what I've heard most girls don't seem to have this mindset when it comes to men. Especially younger women. (I've been this way about guys since high school.)

I also have a thing for guys who are blacksmiths. Yes, I know a few men who do blacksmithing. I find it incredibly sexy.

I am a young woman (21) who also really likes hairy men. My boyfriend has a hairy chest, arms legs, and I love when he grows a beard during the winter. He's my big furry snuggle bear!

I also really like curly hair (which my boyfriend also has)
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    tattoos
    isn't obsessed with sports
    a little chubby
    no excessive body hair
    short hair on head
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    honesty, trustwortiness, love for God, respect for mother, so many posttive traits to include..........................including putting his wife and kids before himself.................... what can I say/?
  • cheerz465
    Options
    Guys with long hair..i also like guys who wear glasses. Red heads...(Im in love with Carrot Top). As long as they are funny and confident...I can always find something attractive about them.
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like collarbones, hipbones, ribs, shoulder blades...pretty much all bones.

but I don't like overly skinny girls.
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pale and skinny with really long hair, and if they are just the slightest bit effeminate I will swoon.
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options

lol, all turn offs for me. :laugh:
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    Long hair on a man.... especially if it's down to his butt.... in a pony tail.

:noway:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Guys who are/wear/have...

Tall
    Broad shoulders
    Brown hair and blue eyes
    Mohawks!
    A guy in Chuck Taylors
    Artistic
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Bald, goatee, glasses, long lashes (I'm a sucker for eyes), and smart. Like most of you, I like nerdy. I like them on the bigger side...someone I can feed. :)
  • chimbleysweep
    Options
    Tall skinny guys with long hair and scruff. Probably some tattoos on there somewhere... like a lanky rocker/lumberjack, almost. And, also, I have such a thing for men who cross their legs...
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I still have to say that my weirdest turn on is definitely strong muscular forearms!!!

^^This!

:love:
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mines not really weird.........but a guys eyes.......i can get caught up in his eyes all day/night. my 3 main loves(1 being my hubby)~their eyes.......they hypnotize me!
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    loving all the freckle love in here :)
    but for me, I have always had a thing for a guy who wears glasses
    No body hair
    tall and thin
    tattoos.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love big men with facial hair, and body hair. If every guy looked like the Brawny lumberjack guy, I'd be in heaven.

Men who shave their bodies seem to feminine and fake to me. Like a woman who tans too often and has a nice orange leather color. .

I also love hairy dudes!!!

Weird about me: I like guys who have a bit of hair on their hands and feet... YUM. It's not a hobbit fetish, I promise.