traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    blacksmithing...is unique

I have a thing for guys that wear glasses...take a guy who's already cute and add glasses...wowza...it's a weird thing I have.

I have a friend who is a glasses wearing blacksmith & he does it competatively too.... I could hook you up lol!

As for me.... I like a nice strong pair of shoulders (on a woman).... and crooked teeth.

Oh really? LOL. You have definitely caught my interest there!!

I love finding more ladies who appreciate a hairy chest. Makes me feel much less like a freak!

Yeah he was a major dork in school but now he is ripped! Quite a transformation! I was shocked when I saw him recently! Lives and works here in the UK though so you'll have to come get him :p

LOL Just tell him that he is appreciated, as is his art LOL
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I also like Japanese rock stars...

Die!

...I just saw them in December:)
    *Jealous* I wanted to see them but I don't drive so I couldn't
    I did see them in concert before, it was amazing. <3

It was amazing, it always is! They are the only band I commit to seeing every year....or that I really even care to see that much. They have been my favorite for quite some time now.

...I have to say though, I do kinda miss Die's super duper long hair from last year.
    I am determined to see them next time they are here. I looooove Die he is my favorite member, and yeah i miss his flowing hair ;.;
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    A man in a flannel shirt, does it for me every time. Oh and rock hard calves. I'm a sucker for the calves, lol!

I love when my husband wears flannel button ups....so hot! I knew I wasnt the only women attracted to bearded flannel shirt wearing guys lol
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I seem to be attracted to giants :laugh:
    I am 5'4 and have very small hands, but have always been attracted to 6 plus foot tall men with extra large hands and salt and pepper hair, not balding or older, just a little salt and pepper. When they hold my hand it just feels like my hand gets lost in theirs, and for some reason I just feel that they are smarter when they have a little salt and pepper.
  • polrbear
    polrbear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bad boy, rocker type with tattoos!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I want a girl with a mind like a diamond I want a girl who knows what's best
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Long hair on a man.... especially if it's down to his butt.... in a pony tail.

A serious sense of humor...
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    I want a girl with a mind like a diamond I want a girl who knows what's best

I have a short skirt and a long jacket, will that do?
    :wink:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I also like Japanese rock stars...

Die!

...I just saw them in December:)
    *Jealous* I wanted to see them but I don't drive so I couldn't
    I did see them in concert before, it was amazing. <3

It was amazing, it always is! They are the only band I commit to seeing every year....or that I really even care to see that much. They have been my favorite for quite some time now.

...I have to say though, I do kinda miss Die's super duper long hair from last year.
    I am determined to see them next time they are here. I looooove Die he is my favorite member, and yeah i miss his flowing hair ;.;

They are actually coming back again in March/April as part of "The still reckless" tour with Asking Alexandria, Trivium, I See Stars, Motionless In White and The Amity Affliction. So far the dates that have been released are in CA, TX, AZ, NC, VA, NJ and KY. They say that there will be more dates announced later though.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to this one yet...I'm not interested in any of the other bands at all and I'm not sure how much they will be playing. I suppose if they come some place close to me I would for sure.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Well, I never actually SAY that I find this attractive, but I do find myself attracted to balding men..... and when their names are spelled differently than the normal spelling... ie... Bryan instead of Brian... Jon instead of John.. etc... strange I know! :ohwell:
    Bald with a goatee is SOOOOO Sexy, and I like a belly that can serve as my pillow when we cuddle.

I'm a fan of using the belly as a pillow too
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Laugh lines around the eyes and strong working man hands. There's just something about both of those that make me go weak in the knees. Fortunately, I'm married to a woodworker with a great sense of humor so I've got both in him. I also like a good hairy chest and he's got that too. I like manly men and have no interest in smooth, hairless, polished, prettier than me guys. :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    the only one some women might find "weird" is that I absolutely LOVE men with long dark hair...with the exception of maybe 2 guys, all of the guys I've dated since I was 16 have been guys with long hair. I like the rocker "look" but not necessarily the bad boy behavior...thus, why I tend to admire these guys from a distance but try not to date them anymore...

strong hands...

funny...

kinda nerdy...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    (1) I find glasses on a guy super attractive.
    (2) Form fitting shirts and sweater vests are super attractive.
    (3) A guy who knows random answers for things that I don't know or would like to know.
    (4) This one is probably on the top of my list: Guys who randomly sit anywhere and just read a book. I think it's so attractive when men just read anywhere, everywhere, and all the time. Funny thing is I like to read but I don't read book after book for leisure like I use to because I'm so busy in school, but when I see a guy reading a book leisurely, the attraction meter goes right up

:)
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    1. scars for some odd reason
    2. slightly crooked teeth(bottom row)
    3. slightly chubby or shapely (think 40's pin ups)

Have no reason why I like these things but have stopped thinking about it. :love: And just go with it.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    As my friends call it, I love chubby bearded men.

If I see one, you can pretty much guarantee I want him.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like short women (oh wait, you all are) ;)
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I seen someone write "Bald w/ Goatee" Funny thing is that is so not my type but look at my profile picture, that's my husband with me
  • MollyDurham
    MollyDurham Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed about my husband was his forearms! The are pretty muscular and for some reason that is sooooo sexy to me! I also like his hands! The are just the right amount of calloused roughness to provide a solid back rub and a light scratch all at the same time!!! The next things I noticed simultaneously were is puffy lips and insanely long eyelashes ( that are WHITE because he's a redhead) and crystal blue eyes!!! I still have to say that my weirdest turn on is definitely strong muscular forearms!!!
  • anadeliacenteno
    anadeliacenteno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goodness have mercy, scars, crooked teeth and chubby, like 40s pinups? Gosh, so you really are describing me in some odd ways...:-)