traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Sam and I like short guys.

Paleness. I'm sure a lot of people don't find it weird, but there seems to be a mainstream attraction to super tan women that I don't understand. Pale = hnnnnngh.

I think thats just Florida. I don't think most of the country equates orangeness with sexiness. Although biologically I guess healthy technically = attractive so its possible people who look like they leave the house once in awhile might be a trigger on some level...
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I can't call it a 'trait' - but mechanics with really dirty hands will get me EVERY time! Dirtier the better! :tongue:

Yes this. Or with calluses. Ayyy papi!:love:
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Men with red hair, looove them!! Rupert grint, prince harry, seth green (And my Husband) lol!! yummy!!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    blacksmithing...is unique

I have a thing for guys that wear glasses...take a guy who's already cute and add glasses...wowza...it's a weird thing I have.

not so unique... my hubby is a welder by trade but a blacksmith when not at his day job *L*
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    dirty men. like mechanics. i always like going to get my oil changed. hahaha
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I also like Japanese rock stars...
    tumblr_ldlt4fM5Al1qb90czo1_400.jpg

Die!

...I just saw them in December:)
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options

And Korean Rockers too! :D

.......and Kennichi Matsuyama......<3 *drools*

Gerard Way
    Johnny Depp
    Kenniichi.....they're all mine.
    Oh no way Johnny Depp is my man! *hiss* <3 lol
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options

Die!

*Jealous* I wanted to see them but I don't drive so I couldn't
    I did see them in concert before, it was amazing. <3
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    81631221d8e826d1c6123a.jpg

1963_05_17_stephen-hawking_0820-20version202.jpg

scoop_16851_6007.jpg

Some examples. Outstandingly intelligent men....
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well, I never actually SAY that I find this attractive, but I do find myself attracted to balding men..... and when their names are spelled differently than the normal spelling... ie... Bryan instead of Brian... Jon instead of John.. etc... strange I know! :ohwell:
    Bald with a goatee is SOOOOO Sexy, and I like a belly that can serve as my pillow when we cuddle.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    I have always found sneakiness and cleverness (together) to be AWESOMELY sexy. I know, the dashing rogue stereotype is hard to find these days, but I still love it!!!
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love a cute guy who wears glasses!
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    and the nerdier the better - give me a witty or superhero t-shirt over a suit any day! (I love Sheldon on Big Bang Theory). Thank goodness that my hubs has all of the above!
  • Deathscall
    Options
    Messed up teeth! Crooked, shark-looking teeth get me every time... especially if they're in multiple rows. So hard to explain but I love it!

Also, grungy guys who smell good... something about that element of surprise lol!

It all started with a punk band... ;)
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am super attracted to men with nice forearms (especially when they have on a button up dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up to the elbow) Soooo hot! Also beards, or 5 O clock shadow, long hair, 'flop' hair cuts combed back. The 'V' thing on guys lower stomachs. Underarms that smell good, (My husband always smells so freaking good!) Guys with little bubble butts, Chest hair, happy trail. Crooked noses/imperfections... I'm sure theres more!
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    blacksmithing...is unique

I have a thing for guys that wear glasses...take a guy who's already cute and add glasses...wowza...it's a weird thing I have.

I have a friend who is a glasses wearing blacksmith & he does it competatively too.... I could hook you up lol!

As for me.... I like a nice strong pair of shoulders (on a woman).... and crooked teeth.

Oh really? LOL. You have definitely caught my interest there!!

I love finding more ladies who appreciate a hairy chest. Makes me feel much less like a freak!

Yeah he was a major dork in school but now he is ripped! Quite a transformation! I was shocked when I saw him recently! Lives and works here in the UK though so you'll have to come get him :p
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Die!

*Jealous* I wanted to see them but I don't drive so I couldn't
    I did see them in concert before, it was amazing. <3

It was amazing, it always is! They are the only band I commit to seeing every year....or that I really even care to see that much. They have been my favorite for quite some time now.

...I have to say though, I do kinda miss Die's super duper long hair from last year.
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It's really strange, but I usually end up liking guys who have big eyebrows (a trait if you asked me separately if I found attractive I'd say no.. but every guy I like including celebrity crushes has them) Weird.. Yes, guess that's just me.

I love big eyebrows, too!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Beards!

I think Zach Galifinakis and Zac Brown are soooo hot. I like the chunk, too :-)
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I can't call it a 'trait' - but mechanics with really dirty hands will get me EVERY time! Dirtier the better! :tongue:

YESS same here