traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i love thick thighs
    hmm and my fiance is so sexy when he wears ****ies shorts with long black socks and vans!!
    (ok so obviously i cant say that name brand of clothing but it starts with a d lol)

l-1.jpg
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Long hair, brainy and a bit shy - like Lazlo in "Real Genius". Be still my geekette-little heart!
    11842605.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I love, grungy looking men. Jonathan Davis is my future husband he just doesn't know it

Jonathan+Davis+la+voz+del+numetal.jpg

I also like Japanese rock stars...
    tumblr_ldlt4fM5Al1qb90czo1_400.jpg
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Your sweaty post-gym rawness

You think you're most desirable when you're all dolled up and looking as elegant as a champagne flute. No.

It's at six o'clock on a weekday, when you're just back from the gym in an old gray tank top and a sports bra, devoid of makeup and perfume--when you are nothing but raw, glistening, briny womanness. "Ewww," you say, "I'm so gross!" We so beg to differ.

Really? I wonder why.... it can't be the smell(s) emanating?! lol Perhaps the release of pheromones?
  • OseaHello
    Options
    Big noses!... not a fat nose ... I'm talking as in nose bump... like that vampire guy ... the italian one....I don't remember his name ? joe manganiello? something like that .. but yes...big bump noses..I feel like they're a sign of a strong man, a strong character, I don't know...just manliness lol its weird. I'm weird.
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Women who have straight hair and wear it in a pony tail.
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    guys that eat lots of food because i love to cook. kinda on the heavier side. Loud and funny. :)

haha hes already taken!!
    you described my husband except hes working on the big part he is getting smaller!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I find high intelligence attractive. Nerdiness.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Big noses!... not a fat nose ... I'm talking as in nose bump... like that vampire guy ... the italian one....I don't remember his name ? joe manganiello? something like that .. but yes...big bump noses..I feel like they're a sign of a strong man, a strong character, I don't know...just manliness lol its weird. I'm weird.

Oh my word!

Like Adrian Brody & David Wenham.

I'm with you girl!
  • fightingforfiftyfive
    Options
    Men with dark long hair... Oh my god I am obsessed!!!!!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for nerdy guys now too...I think the older I get the hotter they are! I have been dating one for almost three months and I am so into him!
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Short, stocky guys. 5'7" or so works for me, especially if they have great muscles, though most girls say that's too short.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Men with prominent eye teeth , or the eye teeth cross the next tooth in front of it. I know! WEIRD!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Men with big noses.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I also like Japanese rock stars...

And Korean Rockers too! :D

.......and Kennichi Matsuyama......<3 *drools*

Gerard Way
    Johnny Depp
    Kenniichi.....they're all mine.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love big men with facial hair, and body hair. If every guy looked like the Brawny lumberjack guy, I'd be in heaven.

Men who shave their bodies seem to feminine and fake to me. Like a woman who tans too often and has a nice orange leather color. .

I love a hairy chest and scruffy face...not a heavy beard, but a day or two worth of growth....oh yeah! Love it. Guys that shave/wax their chests lose it for me. Mind you, I'm not fond of a hairy back. (I'm so picky) I like nice calloused hands too. Shows they are a hard worker I guess and I like that. I'd take the farmer over the business man getting a manicure any day!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Crooked teeth/gaps in teeth. On the right person, a crooked little smile just melts my heart. (Not to be confused with an unkempt mouth though....proper hygiene is your friend xD )
  • fightingforfiftyfive
    Options
    Gruff men with swords!

aragorn.jpg

Viggo only looks hot this way, he looks weird any other way!

hughwolverine.jpg

Hugh Jackman always looks hot!

This is exactly what I am talking about..... Amazing!!!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The way this thread big hairy computer geeks should be getting laid a lot more than they are. :laugh:

My big hairy computer geek does...
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with good teeth. They don't have to be perfect just white & clean.
    Intelligence.
    Good hygiene.
    Sense of humor.
    Adventurous.
    Good taste in music for sure!
    Blue collar guy.
    Lean body.
    The taller, the better.
    Tattoos.
    Free spirit but not a flake.