traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I like prominent noses - not necessarily big noses, but prominent, not-your-average-beak kinds of noses. And guess what? My hubby has one. :)
    Bubble butts are another one I love (and my hubby has one of those, too).
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I love strong jaw lines, is that weird?

I am with you girls on the dirty mechanic type too :)

Jaw lines...*sigh* gets me every time. :love:

Also larger "worker" hands with prominent finger tendons. I didn't even know how much I loved this trait until I went on a date with a guy whose hands were smaller than mine...and I don't have large hands. LOL
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I kinda like girls with big hair...........still.

That's too funny. I had the biggest hair in HS. It's so bad. Lol
  • mizzgreeneyedladyy
    Options
    I have a thing for bald headed guys. My ex looked just like Chris Daughtry. :))
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    I can't call it a 'trait' - but mechanics with really dirty hands will get me EVERY time! Dirtier the better! :tongue:

this and beards, not big and scruffy but enough to look like manly! Manly and dirty ha!
  • Iamkim73
    Options
    The way this thread big hairy computer geeks should be getting laid a lot more than they are. :laugh:

What do you mean.!?! They aren't? :laugh:
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    i love the back of a mans neck :wink: and i love when they do 'the cheeky to the side smile' gets me every time :embarassed:
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love strong jaw lines, is that weird?

I am with you girls on the dirty mechanic type too :)

I LOVE me a strong jaw. I have a pretty *****in chin so maybe that's why. I also dig beards and bald guys are cute too. Patrick Stewart would sooooo get it.

En-Gage!
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    i like clean shoes too,i hate dirty trainers haha
  • Iamkim73
    Options
    Middle aged men who still play softball. Specifically outfielders who have really strong throwing arms.

Again with the middle aged men with gotees. Not one that is out of control or over groomed....somewhere in between

Guys who are out with their kids (no woman around) and have them under control. (I always assume they are single dads who have it together - lol)
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    guys that eat lots of food because i love to cook. kinda on the heavier side. Loud and funny. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hockey players.

Most of my friends say "but they're so mean, and they don't have teeth!"

Nah, I love it. <3
  • sugarandspice41290
    Options
    hairy chest
    bald lol (what a contradiction)
    Prominent noses
    Strong jawlines
    and those hands like they have been working strong hands.
    ok and trim guys, im not a fan of the whole abs and muscles things.
    But these things would not be how i choose what men to date
    But i just find these kind of looks attractive lol, they make my eyes happy
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love big men with facial hair, and body hair. If every guy looked like the Brawny lumberjack guy, I'd be in heaven.

Men who shave their bodies seem to feminine and fake to me. Like a woman who tans too often and has a nice orange leather color. .

Ha, agreed. Beards and body hair is fine by me. Thick back hair is pushing it.
  • anadeliacenteno
    anadeliacenteno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like men with wide shoulders; bald with a possible tattoo or two somewhere on his pecks or back neck. :-) Odd yes.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    A man in a flannel shirt, does it for me every time. Oh and rock hard calves. I'm a sucker for the calves, lol!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have always Found the truck driven', Deer Huntin', Camo Wearin', burly kind of guy to be Extremely attractive.... Might not seem weird, unless you know that I am an eco-friendly, WWF Supporting, Art girl.... Weird, I know.....
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Tall, a broad back, body hair but not too much. Facial hair mmmmmmmmm goatee's are the smex! XD
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Paleness. I'm sure a lot of people don't find it weird, but there seems to be a mainstream attraction to super tan women that I don't understand. Pale = hnnnnngh.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Freckles, the more the better.

Well I'll take that as a compliment. :smile:

I hated my freckles as a kid, but now that I'm an adult I get compliments on them all the time.... Usually from creepy old men though :ohwell: