traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Bald/balding with hair trimmed super short with a goatee. Lucky me, I'm married to a man who looks like a tall Bruce Willis!

Oh and he has to have a wicked sense of humor where he makes up words to all kinds of songs or makes fun of things you wouldn't normally.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like when a man is salt & peppered / going gray. I love to see gray hair peeking out of bears or their hair!
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Bald men with pouty lips and pretty teeth, husky frames and a nice butt. :)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Tall dark and handsome.. cliche? yeah but that's what I like.. seriously big brown eyes, black hair ,hairy chest and a beard..long and lanky limbs.. major turn ons! I am blessed. my husband fits that bill to a Tee!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like computer nerds!! If they can handle tools its even sexier. I also like em older. Not like Anna Nicole Smith... But I could easily jump 10 years.
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I find "crooked" noses handsome (like noses that have obviously been broken at one time. )
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Hands. Big hands, long fingers but one width, so the fingers don't taper, but the knuckles are just a tad wider then the rest of the finger, hard to explain... but it's a very particular type of hand lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Prominent, elf-like ears that stick out through a girl's hair are extremely cute.
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Noticeable triceps muscle. Not a like a body-builder, but Jennifer Aniston has it and I find it really sexy.

oh and boobs. :laugh:
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    Ive got a thing for 'goofy' teeth lol. not hideously but like noticble front teeth, dunno why i just think that imperfection is oh so perfect lol
  • JustGresh
    Options
    On certain girls I love when they have tattoos all over and they have that "punk" look going on. Only sometimes, though.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    not sure what is wrong with me .. but freckles,pale white skin, and red hair... yum
  • _Kate_P
    _Kate_P Posts: 132
    Options
    It's really strange, but I usually end up liking guys who have big eyebrows (a trait if you asked me separately if I found attractive I'd say no.. but every guy I like including celebrity crushes has them) Weird.. Yes, guess that's just me.
    haha me too! I don't like body hair really, just a kinda scruffy face and thick eyebrows! and of course awesome pecs/abs
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I like big ol teddy bears. A little tummy pudge and Im happy. Hairy Chests. NERDS! I have a major soft spot for nerds... snorty laughs and all!
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Freckles! I love freckles...one night I sat and counted my husbands, he hates them but they are my favorite!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    The way this thread big hairy computer geeks should be getting laid a lot more than they are. :laugh:
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love strong jaw lines, is that weird?

I am with you girls on the dirty mechanic type too :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Prominent facial features like roman noses and huge smiles. :)
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Armpits...only when they smell good of course.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's really strange, but I usually end up liking guys who have big eyebrows (a trait if you asked me separately if I found attractive I'd say no.. but every guy I like including celebrity crushes has them) Weird.. Yes, guess that's just me.
    haha me too! I don't like body hair really, just a kinda scruffy face and thick eyebrows! and of course awesome pecs/abs

Glad I'm not alone, and yeah I don't really like body hair either. and DUH I wouldn't turn down a good pair of abs. :)